1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Reterning having grown up a bit

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Raven Cultist, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Firstly apologies to the role-plays I abandoned when I left a few ,(3ish,) years ago I believe I raged off due to some stupid argument which was entirely my fault. Have grown up quite considerably from then and to whomever I was ignorant or mouthed off to I'm very sorry. Right now that's over:

Hello *snouts around the site for general template to base his introduction on*

Name: Guy
    Favourite books: Game of Thrones, Most stuff from the black Library and especially anything by Dan Abnett
    Favourite Games: Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2, black crusade(Tabletop.), looking to start pathfinder
    Favourite RP Genre: darker futuristic and fantasy settings
    Favourite Characters to play: Grumpy antiheroes or demons/spirits, if given freedom from pg sadists

Well that should provide a moderately explanatory framework and as a general starting point anyone want an extra character in a warhammer 40k RP because I need the practice,(having the third session of my first black crusadecampaign this week.)

2. Oh mah gawd...

I was born in Donington, Lincolnshire, about 10 miles from Boston.

*yells at Guy across the ocean*

DON'T WORRY! YOU CAN STILL ESCAPE! I MET A HOT AMERICAN CHICK AND NOW I'M IN ARKANSAS, WHICH IS LIKE LINCOLNSHIRE BUT WITH MORE JOBS AND LESS IMMIGRANTS (UNLESS YOU COUNT ME AND THE AMERICANS)!!!