Reterning having grown up a bit

R

Raven Cultist

Original poster
Firstly apologies to the role-plays I abandoned when I left a few ,(3ish,) years ago I believe I raged off due to some stupid argument which was entirely my fault. Have grown up quite considerably from then and to whomever I was ignorant or mouthed off to I'm very sorry. Right now that's over:

Hello *snouts around the site for general template to base his introduction on*

Name: Guy
Favourite books: Game of Thrones, Most stuff from the black Library and especially anything by Dan Abnett
Favourite Games: Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2, black crusade(Tabletop.), looking to start pathfinder
Favourite RP Genre: darker futuristic and fantasy settings
Favourite Characters to play: Grumpy antiheroes or demons/spirits, if given freedom from pg sadists

Well that should provide a moderately explanatory framework and as a general starting point anyone want an extra character in a warhammer 40k RP because I need the practice,(having the third session of my first black crusadecampaign this week.)

Oh mah gawd...

I was born in Donington, Lincolnshire, about 10 miles from Boston.

*yells at Guy across the ocean*

DON'T WORRY! YOU CAN STILL ESCAPE! I MET A HOT AMERICAN CHICK AND NOW I'M IN ARKANSAS, WHICH IS LIKE LINCOLNSHIRE BUT WITH MORE JOBS AND LESS IMMIGRANTS (UNLESS YOU COUNT ME AND THE AMERICANS)!!!