Retarded Unicorn

S

Sylverlune

Original poster
My user name is sylver lune, but my nickie name is
[DASH]RETARDED UNICORN~!
[/DASH]and no i am not retarded like my nick name suggests~
i am rather quite smart, just not right now!

This is basically to introduce myself!
Feel free to friend me and check out my resume and profile!
I would love to be invited to any role play that fits in my resume!:nana:

Welcome to Iwaku! =] It seems you sort of already have most things figured out : D
I'm Celest, and I'm glad you're here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.
I have yet to make a judgement on if anything you said is true or not. >>

Anyway, since you're new here, these are some things that you should check out to get to know the site better:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

I hope that this helps you.
If you need any help, please do ask. :]

Nothing like a totally retarded unicorn to make things lively? XD Welcome to the community, Sylver!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sylver! I saw a mentally disabled cow once, It's tongue was always hanging out 00 I imagine that a Unicorn with similar defects would be much more entertaining.

Well, I hope you find everything you are looking for here and I'll take a look at your resume and see if I can get you some RP action!

Welcome Sylver! The more helpful people have already said hello so... I'll just add another hi and get that out of the way!

Welcome to the site! I've gotta ask. How did you get the nickname "Retarded Unicorn"? Does it have something to do with a plunger, stairs and your forehead?

Anyways, if you ever want to RP, PM me and we can set something up. It's easier to set up anything through skype though, in my opinion.