4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Rise of the Fallen Empire

The power of Europe is divided between two great empires. To the south, encompassing parts of Africa and up through Italy and France is the Atlantean Empire. A land ruled from the island kingdom of Atlantis, this power has outlasted all those who wished to overthrow it. In the cold north from Greenland and Iceland down through England, Scotland and Ireland, is the vast Brittania Empire. This power came into control late, uniting the cultures of the Norsemen and the Celts. Slowly, both Empires have set their sights on the independent countries between them.

During the reign of the dower Empress Victoria, it happened. Atlantis sank beneath the waves. No one knows what really happened. Rumor has it, a civil war between the king and his brother and the resulting conflict caused a secret weapon to explode and sink the island. The sudden vacuum has caused turmoil in the lands as Brittania and the various small countries try to swallow up the lands of Atlantis, and the loyal people of Atlantis wait for the day their kingdom will rise again.

There were a few survivors of the sinking. Among them were the infant prince and princess. Whisked away to the Americas, which is torn between the sudden loss of Atlantis. The northern coast is loyal to Brittania, and the southern coast is loyal to Atlantis. The prince was saved by people loyal to Atlantis and brought to the south of the Americas and raised him with the knowledge that he will someday travel to Atlantis, raise it from the waves and retake control. Without knowing his twin sister is still alive, they raise him on stories of how cruelly his family was killed.

The little princess is adopted by a family loyal to Brittania and raised in the north of the Americas. Without the knowledge of what she really is, her only clue is a ring that her family has tried hard to keep from her. Like her twin brother, she has the power to raise Atlantis.

Twenty years after the fall of Atlantis and the lands are still in on the brink of war. The few surviving nobility of Atlantis sank their claws into the surrounding land, unwilling to let it go. Brittania has slowly taken control while the various country-states have as well. Each year, Atlantis shrinks as their military forces dwindle. Their only hope lies in the twins and should one of them raise Atlantis.

And so, the race begins. Which royal member will reach Atlantis first? What will they do once they raise Atlantis from the waves? Are they strong enough to hold on to Atlantis once it's raised, or will another steal that glory? The other powers involved want to control the destiny of Atlantis, be it raised up and steal the power, or destroy those with the power to raise it.

So, who are you? Are you a loyal Atlantean who wishes to see your chosen royalty on the throne? Are you a spy from Brittania who wishes to steal the power of Atlantis for your empress, or yourself? Are you from one of the smaller countries that lie between Atlantis and Brittania, and need that power to finally wrestle yourself from the cloud of oppression that threatens from both north and south? Or are you acting on your own, and want to just steal that power for yourself?

Welcome to you all!!

Interested as well. Beautifully displayed!

So gladdened to have you here with us! Why thank you, glad it can catch the eyes of peeps! ^^ @Phi Chisym

Come on in folks!

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Whoa, this looks really cool! I'm interested!

Looks like you've been busy shayla!!! Awesome concept - you've definitely got my interest but since things are a little hectic irl atm I'll be lurking and keeping my eye on things uwu

Glad to have you with us! @Spekkun

Always keeping busy and of course if you end up having some free time come to join us please! :) @KaramelKarma

This looks so cool, count me as interested! ^^

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Is this RP francium? Because it's highly attractive. 😎😎😎

So glad to see so much interest!

So would you all like me to create a discord for this whilst I work on getting character index's and such set up?

Reactions: TerraBooma