Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
There's no set time that I'll be online, but I do check in pretty often.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic-Medieval, Medieval, World-build, Suspense, Psychological, Supernatural, I do like a LITTLE bit of sci-fi but not as a full roleplay base, Slice-of-Life (though I'm not typically great at these), Romance/Fluff, Smut, Steampunk,
YO. I took a long, long, long, LONG, break from this place, even forgot it existed. I wonder if any of you or my friends on here remember me. I remember my very first account on here. I believe I made it back in 2014? Seven years ago, wow.

I took a long break, and things in my life changed so much. I am a different person. I am 22 years old, with a 6 month old daughter and the adult struggles one must prepare for during their years as a youth.

But my need to write and create stories is bubbling. As I have had no time to myself for a critically long time. I need to write. So here I am, back here.

Hello again Iwaku

h e l l o a g a i n a n c i e n t t r a v e l l e r

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: A Crow
Welcome back, Crow!!! A fellow seven year veteran :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: A Crow
Welcome back, fondest greetings for your return. I hope you get to possibly reconnect with a few old members and meet many more amongst the community. Please feel free to check out General Chatting for lively conversations and games. But also to meet people you might not have the chance to through role-playing. Wishing you the best of luck and the most enjoyable time! c: Fondest welcomes back!