Rest in Peace, Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Williams.

I love watching Jumanji and Aladdin, he seemed so happy in every movie he was in.

........ Friend Like Me is my favorite disney song.

It's not about understanding... it's about not giving up.

Robin Williams, What Dreams May Come

You nailed my first thought when I realized this wasn't a hoax, Asmo. I had no idea he was suffering either, seeing as I paid no attention to the media unless I'm bored and go to the MSN home page or someone tells me something. But I just wish he didn't give up on life. And that movie of all movies was the one that popped in my head. Where his wife committed suicide and was stuck in purgatory. I'm not religious but that was my first thought.

I just can't believe someone that brought joy, laughter and happiness to millions was suffering terrible depression. That shocks me the most honestly. I already miss him and I wish his family the best.

What happens if we rub his urn?

Is it bad I laughed out loud at this? Nah. It's Robin Williams. I'm sure he'd find that funny. XD

Reactions: Windsong
10530861_1524073361159720_4818218968098964450_n.jpg
Somebody drew this from one of his movies OwO
I forget which movie it was but this just--- hit me right in the feels ugh >n<

I miss him a lot //sigh//

I'm still in shock, he used to make me laugh my butt off as the Genie in Aladdin when I was little.

Reactions: LunaValentine

It's a little long, but yeah =/

I laughed so hard at the end I cried, and then I cried because I was reminded that he's gone.
He was a large part of my childhood like a lot of other people here. I remember him most as the Genie, the bat from Ferngully, Mrs. Doubtfire, and Peter Pan from Hook. I found out on Monday when my mom told me. I was in shock when I heard he killed himself. I played the Aladdin CD that I have to somewhat listen to him again. Now when I watch whatever he's in, it'll be weird for me for a bit because... yeah.
I wanted to meet him and get to know him, and now I won't have that chance. I've been looking at a lot of RIP Robin Williams pics on DeviantART and the ones that stuck out to me most were the ones that had Genie. I even made one though it's not really the best one out there.
This is the one I made:
robin_s_in_a_whole_new_world____by_ladytae-d7uvwff.png

I just felt that it was appropriate to do seeing how he was a part of many people's childhoods. It's just so sad. :(
There's also this video that's been going around the internet that's very touching and sweet.

The world truly lost a wonderful human being who was talented and brought smiles to people young and old. It won't be the same without him.

(slightly NSFW) I want to laugh, I'm not ready to miss this man yet.

(Slighty NSFW)

Must watch, decades later this is still freaking hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.