Resonance [Modern Fantasy, Three Players Needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such wonderful world depth. I just finished reading all that information, and I really enjoyed the premise and the amount of thought and time put into it. I especially liked the concept of magic. I was already considering a character. I was thinking Ungermazh, as I do have a fondness for dwarves. Then I got to the bottom and realized I read the thread title wrong.

I read it as: "Three more people needed" and not "Three people needed." And you seemed to have filled that quota. If not, I would love to join. If so, then good luck and keep me in mind if you have any openings come up.

Reactions: rissa
Oh my gosh ^^^

I would love to join if you're still accepting players.

Such wonderful world depth. I just finished reading all that information, and I really enjoyed the premise and the amount of thought and time put into it. I especially liked the concept of magic. I was already considering a character. I was thinking Ungermazh, as I do have a fondness for dwarves. Then I got to the bottom and realized I read the thread title wrong.

I read it as: "Three more people needed" and not "Three people needed." And you seemed to have filled that quota. If not, I would love to join. If so, then good luck and keep me in mind if you have any openings come up.
Oh my gosh ^^^

I would love to join if you're still accepting players.
The OOC is coming out tomorrow, maybe even tonight if I'm not lazy. If some of the original players don't arrive, then I'd be more than happy to have you both. However, I would like to reinforce the idea that I want to keep this a small and relatively contained RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
A question before a start making my char in the OOC: should there be an 'appearance' section for the character sheet, or should we introduce the look of our characters in another manner?

A question before a start making my char in the OOC: should there be an 'appearance' section for the character sheet, or should we introduce the look of our characters in another manner?

Introduce it on the IC. Either pick a picture to use for your posts, or describe yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.