IDEA Resized Reactions (Browser Add-on)

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

Ardent

the storm after the calm
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
80s, Action-Adventure, Alternative History, Angst, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Coming of Age, Cyberpunk, Dark Comedy, Drama, Dystopian, Fantasy, Futuristic, Grimdark, Historical, Horror, LGBTQ+, Modern, Mystery, Noir, Political Intrigue, Post Apocalyptic, Romance, Science Fiction, Space Opera, Steampunk, Survival, Thriller, Tragedy, Urban Fantasy, Wuxia
So if you're like me and the mismatched emoji reactions still bother you, you could probably benefit from this (temporary) fix. I coded a stylesheet that will resize the reactions so that they all share the same dimensions. Here's how to get it installed on your browser:

First, you'll need to install Stylus (an addon). If you're using Firefox, you can get it from here. Chrome users can get it from here.
Next, you'll need to go to this link. Hit the "Install Style" button.

And that's it. That should fix the reactions. I hope that helps!

Absyinthe

Creator of Worlds
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Everyday
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
It seems like the only ones that are still large are the thumb, red heart, and haha! At least when I downloaded it they still are showing as the larger version. It looks like this:
uGvoDG.png

Ardent

the storm after the calm
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. No Preferences
Genres
80s, Action-Adventure, Alternative History, Angst, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Coming of Age, Cyberpunk, Dark Comedy, Drama, Dystopian, Fantasy, Futuristic, Grimdark, Historical, Horror, LGBTQ+, Modern, Mystery, Noir, Political Intrigue, Post Apocalyptic, Romance, Science Fiction, Space Opera, Steampunk, Survival, Thriller, Tragedy, Urban Fantasy, Wuxia
It seems like the only ones that are still large are the thumb, red heart, and haha! At least when I downloaded it they still are showing as the larger version. It looks like this:
uGvoDG.png

That's because the emojis were recently changed :^) The stylesheet can't update itself! But I updated it now, so it should be good. Check the link again, and just click the update button.

Let me know if there are any other problems!

Reactions: Absyinthe