PARTNER REQUEST Resident Evil search

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Wing

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
  • Red-star members only. I'm in my twenties and would prefer to roleplay with people my age.
  • I can play both female and male characters. I'm also open to M/F F// and M//.
  • I can average three paragraphs if not more. It does depend on my partner. Quality over quantity. As long as my partner can post at least one paragraph, I can be adaptable.
  • Communication. This is very important.
  • I will post at least once a week. Normally I can post several times a day but life happens. I will try to let you know if it's going to take more then a week.

I'm looking for anyone who likes Resident Evil. I'm looking for those who know either the games or the CGI movies. I'm not really interested in the live action movies. I have some ideas that I would love to use! If you have any of your own then please share them with me, I'd love to hear them.

If interested please send me a PM. I would prefer you didn't post on the thread.