GROUP RP PLOTTING "Resident Evil Role Play"

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tetsuri Tokai, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I was thinking about starting a story about a zombie invasion since I love almost everything about the genre. Especially Resident Evil =3. I wanted to know if anyone would have any interest in participating in this Role Play.

2. Ill be all for it. I enjoy the zombie genre pretty well. Though i do have something distinct about my character i would like. It might not work but lets talk about it first.

3. sure ^^ ill be glad to hear out your ideas

4. Same! I'm in.

Alexander Caliban.

Character's name. And yes, I have read Caliban Cove.

5. Well what i was wanting for my character was. With the virus he can mutate into different things. Like prototype in a way. But with the resident evil virus instead. Idk

6. kk Raiu and Norgrad, just take your time and get your thoughts together ^^

7. Well yeah that is what i was wanting with my character. Mutated with a virus giving my character strength, speed, and if needed a full on transformation. It doesnt have to be like that if you dont want it to be

8. Toughy toughy....

D:< THE GODDESS DEMANDS TO FIGHT TEH ZOMEBEHS.

...will there be a thingy like Nemesis...? T . T

9. I hopes so.

10. D: YOU WOULD RAIU....YOU WOULD....

11. *Glomps and directs away from zombies*

12. thats a good idea Nograd and yes Iliana, i'll make it like the resident evil genre, and try to keep it similar, but not too similar ^^

13. ​RESIDENT EVIL. WHAAA. I'M IN.<3

14. Interested.

Long as you get yer plot together.

15. Alright, I will begin getting my ideas together and once i have the plot and everything completed, I will notify everyone and have you make your bios. Then we can begin. ^^

16. Hey is it up yet?