GROUP RP PLOTTING "Resident Evil Role Play"

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
I was thinking about starting a story about a zombie invasion since I love almost everything about the genre. Especially Resident Evil =3. I wanted to know if anyone would have any interest in participating in this Role Play.

N

Nograd

Original poster
Ill be all for it. I enjoy the zombie genre pretty well. Though i do have something distinct about my character i would like. It might not work but lets talk about it first.

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
sure ^^ ill be glad to hear out your ideas

R

Raiu

Original poster
Same! I'm in.

Alexander Caliban.

Character's name. And yes, I have read Caliban Cove.

N

Nograd

Original poster
Well what i was wanting for my character was. With the virus he can mutate into different things. Like prototype in a way. But with the resident evil virus instead. Idk

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
kk Raiu and Norgrad, just take your time and get your thoughts together ^^

N

Nograd

Original poster
Well yeah that is what i was wanting with my character. Mutated with a virus giving my character strength, speed, and if needed a full on transformation. It doesnt have to be like that if you dont want it to be

I

Iliana

Original poster
Toughy toughy....

D:< THE GODDESS DEMANDS TO FIGHT TEH ZOMEBEHS.

...will there be a thingy like Nemesis...? T . T

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
thats a good idea Nograd and yes Iliana, i'll make it like the resident evil genre, and try to keep it similar, but not too similar ^^

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
Interested.

Long as you get yer plot together.

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
Alright, I will begin getting my ideas together and once i have the plot and everything completed, I will notify everyone and have you make your bios. Then we can begin. ^^