Resident Evil, Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we killed Wesker pigeon.

Oh god.

Global saturation.

Who are you, what have we done?

Did someone say Resident Evil? Oh I'd love to do a Resident Evil Roleplay!

Cool. I'll get on board and start working on a reply when my brain stops being lazy.

Does this have room for one more o.o

Also, my Favorites are H.U.N.K (A.K.A Mr. Death) and Leon.

Does this have room for one more o.o

Also, my Favorites are H.U.N.K (A.K.A Mr. Death) and Leon.
Indeed it does. I'm always open to more than one rp at a time. Because then you get variety.

Wesker, Chris, and Leon are my babies.

Yay! Great! Are there any specific characters or ideas you are interested in?

I prefer to do Original Characters, but if you wanna talk favorites, I have several characters lined up

1. Chris Redfield
  2. Jill Valentine
  3. Piers Nivans
  4. Leon S. Kennedy
  5. H.U.N.K
  6. Vector
  7. Ada Wong
  8. Jake Muller
  9. Albert Wesker
  10. Lupo

I would really like to play H.U.N.K. If I can, we could do an Umbrella Squad sent in to destroy a cure that the government is making for one of the outbreaks. But shit goes wrong and they get trapped between the government and infected.

This idea could also be turned into two OC's o.o

I would really like to play H.U.N.K. If I can, we could do an Umbrella Squad sent in to destroy a cure that the government is making for one of the outbreaks. But shit goes wrong and they get trapped between the government and infected.

This idea could also be turned into two OC's o.o
It might have to, for my part at least, because I'm not the most familiar with operatives from ORC for example. I think it would be very interesting to have HUNK! I don't know too much about him (but does anybody?)

It might have to, for my part at least, because I'm not the most familiar with operatives from ORC for example. I think it would be very interesting to have HUNK! I don't know too much about him (but does anybody?)
Hmmm. We could do the idea and I could be HUNK and you an OC? I mean...pretty much all of HUNK's squads die (except for him). So it would make sense he would be with new people ^^

I prefer to do Original Characters, but if you wanna talk favorites, I have several characters lined up

1. Chris Redfield
  2. Jill Valentine
  3. Piers Nivans
  4. Leon S. Kennedy
  5. H.U.N.K
  6. Vector
  7. Ada Wong
  8. Jake Muller
  9. Albert Wesker
  10. Lupo
I'm okay with OC's! OC's are always great to have. I could play Chris for you, if you like, as he is usually my #1 go-to character.

Hmmm. We could do the idea and I could be HUNK and you an OC? I mean...pretty much all of HUNK's squads die (except for him). So it would make sense he would be with new people ^^
Indeed it would! I wouldn't be surprised if my OC died at the end anyways xP but yes that's a great idea. We're destroying a vaccine to which virus?

Alright, I'd like to do an OC that's a BSAA Operative who has (or had) History with Chris, Piers and Jill if that's okay.

Indeed it would! I wouldn't be surprised if my OC died at the end anyways xP but yes that's a great idea. We're destroying a vaccine to which virus?
Hmmmm. I don't know...we could make up a virus ><

Alright, I'd like to do an OC that's a BSAA Operative who has (or had) History with Chris, Piers and Jill if that's okay.
What kind of history? Perhaps they were on the same team once? Or switched teams and therefor knows and became close with the three? (Because Jill left the BSAA most likely so time frame wise there must have been a team switch somewhere.)

That's always a possibility! Or we could change an already existing strain? The C virus is currently a big deal. How about that?
Yeah, that works!

What kind of history? Perhaps they were on the same team once? Or switched teams and therefor knows and became close with the three? (Because Jill left the BSAA most likely so time frame wise there must have been a team switch somewhere.)
Not only served on a couple of missions together, but for Chris and Jill, all were members of S.T.A.R.S prior to it disbanding and then the Raccoon City Incident. Then Piers, both joined the BSAA together with him and became best friends. That sort of thing. I'm guessing the roleplay takes place after Resident Evil 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.