Rescuing Remnant [RWBY RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowy even tagged you in the post they mentioned they took C. :l

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm, looks like there's a similar theme between my idea and Clay.

I'll need some time to differentiate my idea/make changes/scrap and start anew.

Well then...R for Rococo Boundary.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to shift a RWBY character from another RP over here, but she'd be the H of PYCH if I did. I can come up with something M if preferable to fill the spot on CRML?

. : . SKELLY . : .

33veyr6.jpg

FULL NAME: Hazel LaVerne (originally Grimhilde)
NICKNAME(S): ---
RACE: Human
ROLE: Alchemy Teacher
WEAPON(S): Book, each page infused with combinations of dust; she keeps her personal dust vials in a box with a heart-shaped lock. She also keeps a pencil behind her ear which can extend into a fencing sword for close-quarter combat.
SEMBALANCE: Mirroring - she can read another's actions, copying them and countering them with ease
WEAKNESSES: She appears scatterbrained, her mind getting away from her while she's speaking and simultaneously plotting, analyzing or mirroring. She can only mirror someone while in line of sight. She isn't seen as much of a threat, which irks her quite thoroughly and gets under her skin. Sweets.
STRENGTHS: Can mirror more than one person at a time during combat. Mirroring gives her an amount of insight to characters that she can guess their actions while out of sight if she's had enough exposure (like other teachers). Trained in dust alchemy to make herself more well-rounded and a more difficult opponent.
BIOGRAPHY: Growing up with villainesses is nothing easy. It's even more difficult when they're trying to teach you to be good so you can infiltrate the system and send it tumbling once you're on top. Hazel was the most capable of her sisters, Gothel and Lucille. When she came to beacon, she betrayed their plans to attack the school to put herself in greater position to do the same, planning with the bigger picture in mind.
She studied dust ruthlessly, eventually becoming a teacher of alchemy. When asked why she doesn't teach fencing, she explains that her semblance makes it too easy for her and not something she can teach; however, the truth is that she prefers knowing she is the best fencer and the academy regularly graduates sub-par hunters.

APPEARANCE: Black and blonde hair, usually kept up in a ponytail or bun. She's very curvaceous, though not from lush laziness; she worksout regularly to keep from becoming unhealthy, which would be very easy for her body type. She can always be seen with fruit to satisfy her sweet tooth - usually an apple. Though she doesn't need them, she wears glasses over eyes the color of which is her namesake. The better to be underestimated, my dear.

"RWBY"

(Did I do it right? Still looking for pics for weapons, and I use tinypic but this was stolen from a "black and blonde hair" search on deviantart)

I'd like to shift a RWBY character from another RP over here, but she'd be the H of PYCH if I did. I can come up with something M if preferable to fill the spot on CRML?

. : . SKELLY . : .

33veyr6.jpg

FULL NAME: Hazel LaVerne (originally Grimhilde)
NICKNAME(S): ---
RACE: Human
ROLE: Alchemy Teacher
WEAPON(S): Book, each page infused with combinations of dust; she keeps her personal dust vials in a box with a heart-shaped lock. She also keeps a pencil behind her ear which can extend into a fencing sword for close-quarter combat.
SEMBALANCE: Mirroring - she can read another's actions, copying them and countering them with ease
WEAKNESSES: She appears scatterbrained, her mind getting away from her while she's speaking and simultaneously plotting, analyzing or mirroring. She can only mirror someone while in line of sight. She isn't seen as much of a threat, which irks her quite thoroughly and gets under her skin. Sweets.
STRENGTHS: Can mirror more than one person at a time during combat. Mirroring gives her an amount of insight to characters that she can guess their actions while out of sight if she's had enough exposure (like other teachers). Trained in dust alchemy to make herself more well-rounded and a more difficult opponent.
BIOGRAPHY: Growing up with villainesses is nothing easy. It's even more difficult when they're trying to teach you to be good so you can infiltrate the system and send it tumbling once you're on top. Hazel was the most capable of her sisters, Gothel and Lucille. When she came to beacon, she betrayed their plans to attack the school to put herself in greater position to do the same, planning with the bigger picture in mind.
She studied dust ruthlessly, eventually becoming a teacher of alchemy. When asked why she doesn't teach fencing, she explains that her semblance makes it too easy for her and not something she can teach; however, the truth is that she prefers knowing she is the best fencer and the academy regularly graduates sub-par hunters.

APPEARANCE: Black and blonde hair, usually kept up in a ponytail or bun. She's very curvaceous, though not from lush laziness; she worksout regularly to keep from becoming unhealthy, which would be very easy for her body type. She can always be seen with fruit to satisfy her sweet tooth - usually an apple. Though she doesn't need them, she wears glasses over eyes the color of which is her namesake. The better to be underestimated, my dear.

"RWBY"

(Did I do it right? Still looking for pics for weapons, and I use tinypic but this was stolen from a "black and blonde hair" search on deviantart)

I like her but unfortunately I'm not taking any teachers for this role play. I would prefer you make a new character, and yes I can reserve the M for you. I also have a character template posted on the first page of this thread as well as in the ooc. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :)

Update on the OOC!

There are currently only 4 spots open and not reserved. Please click this link here to see which spots are available! If you have any interest, please express it there!

All right. Had to scrap my idea and start anew, but I think I have something decent. I'll probably put up the profile later tonight.

Reactions: Shadowy
well first day back since my car accident and I see that there's a RWBY rp I yay inside now to see if there's room. GM is there room?

I shall just taking a lot of time with the weapon and name I've decided on one form but can't decide on the other it's a little frustrating haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.