Requiem Of A Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay,the IC~
tumblr_muu2g4l13U1shuqkto1_500.gif

@BrobyDDark oh...so you were doing it on purpose after all... ; ;

also,are we all suppose to meet up outside "Alt-New York" or are we all just gonna meet each other during each one's own journey to the castle? ?3?

@BrobyDDark oh...so you were doing it on purpose after all... ; ;

also,are we all suppose to meet up outside "Alt-New York" or are we all just gonna meet each other during each one's own journey to the castle? ?3?
Honestly? I would prefer you to meet the other characters before heading outside Alt-New York, but this is entirely your choice. you want to be the first one to be at the castle? Go ahead. Want to fight the characters to test their strength? Alright. Everything is your choice, but there is a probability of a bad ending if you are already outside Alt-New York.

Nope. I'll PM the other two roleplayers to see if they forgot or something.

The IC is pretty active, but we'll have to do with four people for now because the last person I messaged hasn't posted in the IC or given me a message back. Frost has been dropped until further notice

Because it's pretty active between just the two of us and we're on our way to the castle already.

I'll have a post up before the end of the day. Don't go towards the castle yet.

So, everyone went away. Come back! Donut leave me all alone! ;-;

It seems that the plot won't move on without someone taking action. Any volunteers?

It seems that the plot won't move on without someone taking action. Any volunteers?

Yeah. Me.

Name: Tamaki Sakata

Appearance:
63c.png

Power(s): Tamaki has the ability to "stamp" sound onto a solid object. Once an object has been stamps, the stamp produces any noise Tamaki may want it to make at whatever volume. The shape of the stamp appears to vary with the type of noise made as well as its volume and pitch among other things.

Personality: He has none. Just kidding. Tamaki has plenty of personality shown in the eccentric way he does things. The way he moves his body is very big no matter what he does, and when he speaks it is almost often as loud as the actions he takes. He tends to be a bit introverted at times, even quiet when he has nothing to say, but when he does he is often entertaining to those around him. He is distrusting of non-Asians. Tamaki's favorite food is sushi. His favorite genre of music is prog rock.

B'aaw :'( Story: Tamaki's father was once a great pianist who traveled the world doing concerts and winning competitions. He was a virtuoso known for his brilliant phrasing. His mother too was a pianist who also won several awards. Tamaki's father lost his hands, however, in a train accident. Ever since, Tamaki had to take care of his family, including his father. Until once day, Tamaki disappeared, reappearing in New York.

Weapon: The power of dance

Status
Not open for further replies.