1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

requests patient roleplayers please

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Android, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all and anyone who so chose to read this :)

I firstly would like to state I am very new to this site and am not all too sure what I am doing.

I simply request for anyone who would be able to roleplay with me and be patient as I get back into the groove of things. I have roleplayed for years, but I took a break for personal reasons. Now I want to get back into it, I just would like to ease my way in.

I am okay with any kind of roleplay, and am willing to follow any plot. I prefer anything fantasy, romance, slice of life and fiction related, but as I said, I am not at all picky. I can chat roleplay or get in depth as if writing a book. I've done all different kinds of roleplay, I am just not aware of the titles and labels of such.

If you have an interest in roleplaying with me or have any questions, I would love to hear from you.

Please and thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.