Requesting something weird (to me at least)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by All My Love Is Books, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Okay so this request is really far out of my element, but for whatever reason I have really been wanting to do it.
    I am like... shaking. O.O Weird.
    Anyways; I wanna do a FXF roleplay.

Okay there I said it. XD I don't have any sort of plot, but I'm pretty good at making something up. With my partner that is.... not to sound all bossy and stuff.
    Anyways, I only want like one or two. Three would be my limit if somebody came to me with a plot that I would kill to play. Um, hopefully this gets responses because I searched all through here and couldn't find anything.

Oh also, I ONLY want to do this over PMs. I am so weird about doing MXF (my normal) RPs over forums that I don't think I could bring myself around to doing a FXF over the forums.
    I do have an email though if you want to do that one too, but PMs are easier for me because I have way to much mail to shift through everyday.

Okay... I think that is it. Oh and this is my first time ever so you will have to be nice to me. And this is posted in the mature for a reason. K? K.
    Last thing; I see when I look at Yaoi advertisements and stuff about Seme.... Uke... Whatever else you wanna call it. I don't know what that is and if you want to take the time to explain it to me, great. If not, I'll play who I want to play. :D

That is all. Thanks for reading?
    I never know how to end these things.
  2. I have been wanting to do a FxF for a while now as well, and I think we could hash out something. Do you like modern? Fantasy? Medieval? I am fine with just about everything, I just have never done a Sci-Fi one, so if you want to you'll have to bear with me ^^"

And seme pronounced [seh-meh] is the dominant male/person in the slash/or what-have-you. And the uke pronounced [oo-keh] is the submissive one.
  3. Cool, I sent you a PM. :)
  4. I'd be willing to give it a try.
  5. Would it be weird if I told you that I stalked your profile? O_o

Hope not. XD