Requesting Partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by April, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay new Partner Requests with old plots, new plots, and other stuff! As to not waste your time, I only play the submissive character (wether that's male, female, anything).all I ask is no Oneliners, I can live with just about any kinks you'd like to put into this roleplay. I usually only roleplay in PMs, I reply faster.
    Plots:
    1. Your character knows mine is submissive and is determined to prove to my character that they are submissive and should be a slave to yours. ((Any pairing, although I'd like to try a femdom one)) ((open))
    2. My character is headed to the doctor and gets an interesting physical. ((Any pairing)) ((open))
    3. Your character can't seem to hold onto a partner, they tend to scare them off and one night they meet my character at a bar, and find it takes quite a lot to scare them off. ((Any pairing)) ((open))

Pairings:
    Scientist x Experiment
    Siblings
    BillionairexSecretary
    DoctorxNurse
    Teacher x Student
    Prude x Pervert

Please suggest other pairings or plots you have in mind! If your interested shoot me a PM! ^-^

2. I'm interested in the Prude x Pervert!

3. Awesome! Can you PM me and we can talk about plot and stuff!

4. I'm interested in this one:

3. Your character can't seem to hold onto a partner, they tend to scare them off and one night they meet my character at a bar, and find it takes quite a lot to scare them off. ((Any pairing)) ((open))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.