Requesting Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

April

Original poster
Yay new Partner Requests with old plots, new plots, and other stuff! As to not waste your time, I only play the submissive character (wether that's male, female, anything).all I ask is no Oneliners, I can live with just about any kinks you'd like to put into this roleplay. I usually only roleplay in PMs, I reply faster.
Plots:
1. Your character knows mine is submissive and is determined to prove to my character that they are submissive and should be a slave to yours. ((Any pairing, although I'd like to try a femdom one)) ((open))
2. My character is headed to the doctor and gets an interesting physical. ((Any pairing)) ((open))
3. Your character can't seem to hold onto a partner, they tend to scare them off and one night they meet my character at a bar, and find it takes quite a lot to scare them off. ((Any pairing)) ((open))

Pairings:
Scientist x Experiment
Siblings
BillionairexSecretary
DoctorxNurse
Teacher x Student
Prude x Pervert

Please suggest other pairings or plots you have in mind! If your interested shoot me a PM! ^-^

I'm interested in the Prude x Pervert!

I'm interested in this one:

3. Your character can't seem to hold onto a partner, they tend to scare them off and one night they meet my character at a bar, and find it takes quite a lot to scare them off. ((Any pairing)) ((open))

Status
Not open for further replies.