Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crafter

Original poster
Hello, and thank you for checking out my ad. Hopefully something below will grab your attention, and we can enjoy a roleplay together.

I am Crafter...just Craft is fine. My name is actually not a reference to StarCraft, just in case anyone thought that, and wanted to ask.

Stuff I do; (RP List below this.)

1. I'm fine with smut, from fellow adults.

2. I'll play M/F, F/F, M/M,etc

3. I prefer to double, but if you don't like doubling, I'd prefer to play the girl in the relationship. If you want to take that position we'll have to do two roleplays, so we both get what we want.

4. I have an Email Account, and Discord, if anyone wants to be on there.

5. I have some smut-loving friends, and at this point I'm open to at least hearing about any kinks my partner may have. Honestly, I'd say something like scat play is one of the only limits I know I have left. It doesn't mean I'm super into everything, just more often than not, I'll either say "yes" or work out a compromise.

6. I average around 2-4 paragraphs of writing, or 4-8 if we're doubling. Word count wise that's around 350 to 400+ words per side.

7. I'm online a lot, though my weekends can get hectic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I want to, or will RP;

Teacher X Student

Hero X Villain

Angel X Demon

Incest Stuff for anyone who wants like Mom x Son, or Step-Siblings, or actual Siblings

Vampire X Hunter

Vampire X Werewolf

School Pairings any kind like Cheerleader X Goth as an example

Throw a pairing at me I'll see if I can do it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom Stuff;

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil 7

Resident Evil 5

Dead Space Series

Mass Effect Trilogy

Mass Effect Andromeda

Dragonball Z

Naruto

Bleach

Skyrim

Deus Ex

Diablo 3

DC/Marvel Comics, and Movies

I'm open to being asked about others

I have some plots involving Vampires, werewolfs and hunters. I don't do smut though.

I've been dying to have a good Hero x Villain RP if you're interested.

Hello, and thank you for checking out my ad. Hopefully something below will grab your attention, and we can enjoy a roleplay together.

I am Crafter...just Craft is fine. My name is actually not a reference to StarCraft, just in case anyone thought that, and wanted to ask.

Stuff I do; (RP List below this.)

1. I'm fine with smut, from fellow adults.

2. I'll play M/F, F/F, M/M,etc

3. I prefer to double, but if you don't like doubling, I'd prefer to play the girl in the relationship. If you want to take that position we'll have to do two roleplays, so we both get what we want.

4. I have an Email Account, and Discord, if anyone wants to be on there.

5. I have some smut-loving friends, and at this point I'm open to at least hearing about any kinks my partner may have. Honestly, I'd say something like scat play is one of the only limits I know I have left. It doesn't mean I'm super into everything, just more often than not, I'll either say "yes" or work out a compromise.

6. I average around 2-4 paragraphs of writing, or 4-8 if we're doubling. Word count wise that's around 350 to 400+ words per side.

7. I'm online a lot, though my weekends can get hectic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I want to, or will RP;

Teacher X Student

Hero X Villain

Angel X Demon

Incest Stuff for anyone who wants like Mom x Son, or Step-Siblings, or actual Siblings

Vampire X Hunter

Vampire X Werewolf

School Pairings any kind like Cheerleader X Goth as an example

Throw a pairing at me I'll see if I can do it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom Stuff;

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil 7

Resident Evil 5

Dead Space Series

Mass Effect Trilogy

Mass Effect Andromeda

Dragonball Z

Naruto

Bleach

Skyrim

Deus Ex

Diablo 3

DC/Marvel Comics, and Movies

I'm open to being asked about others

What about a Marvel TV series? Maybe Daredevil?

I haven't seen Daredevil. I mean I know the concept of Daredevil, but the show itself is on the eventually I will watch list.

I have seen most of the MCU movies but I don't have enough time to see the TV shows. Do you have a plot you want to play for the universe or something?

I have seen most of the MCU movies but I don't have enough time to see the TV shows. Do you have a plot you want to play for the universe or something?

I'm the opposite, sadly. I know the shows very well, just not the movies. We could just do our own vigilante story if you like? I have ideas for it.

Yees. Though do you specifically want a hero and a villain or two vigilantes?

I've seen it. I could give it a try.

Cool.

I'm working with Slifer on something non-Marvel, so Daredevil and other Netflix Marvel shows are open. PM me to discuss.

Thanks for writing.

I could do either Naruto or a Incest pairing

hello are you perhaps still looking for partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.