Requesting Flexible 1 x 1 Partner for Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to do straight for this one. Should we move this to PM to discuss more?

Am I correct to assume that the pairings that have three different things on them are meant to be threesomes, or are they just to signify that it could be multiple different pairings?

Am I correct to assume that the pairings that have three different things on them are meant to be threesomes, or are they just to signify that it could be multiple different pairings?
Oh it's to say it could be different pairings, and it was to make things easier on me.

Ex. Angel x Human x Demon

What I was trying to say for that was it could be Angel x Human, Angel x Demon, and Human x Demon

Sorry if that was confusing.

It wasn't confusing. It was more for just clarification purposes.

That being said, it would appear you have something in mind for +Jock x Nerd x Rebel *? ^-^

It wasn't confusing. It was more for just clarification purposes.

That being said, it would appear you have something in mind for +Jock x Nerd x Rebel *? ^-^

I do, but I can explain this over in PM's ^_^

Hiya! I'm interested in Witch x Human, Werewolf x Human, or Royalty x Royalty/Peasant. I'm also a little interested in Plot 2 if someone isn't already role-playing that with you. ;v;

Hiya! I'm interested in Witch x Human, Werewolf x Human, or Royalty x Royalty/Peasant. I'm also a little interested in Plot 2 if someone isn't already role-playing that with you. ;v;
Nobody is doing Plot two with me. We can discuss this over Pms if you like.

I'm rather interested in the celebrity x non fan

Well, hello there! I'm interested in hearing what you have for pirate x royalty, since I've been trying to get an old roleplay (pirate x aristocrat) off the ground. Maybe they'll mold together perfectly, maybe they won't.

I'm rather interested in the celebrity x non fan

Cool, do you want to go over PMs? Sorry it took so long.

Well, hello there! I'm interested in hearing what you have for pirate x royalty, since I've been trying to get an old roleplay (pirate x aristocrat) off the ground. Maybe they'll mold together perfectly, maybe they won't.
Sure, wanna discuss this over Pms?

Sure, wanna discuss this over Pms?

If you'd prefer! I just wanna see the plot, but if you'd prefer not to share here, by all means, feel free to PM it to me!

GodxHumanxDevil? Now that sounds like something up my alleyway.

GodxHumanxDevil? Now that sounds like something up my alleyway.
I must say, I love your profile picture and signature GIF XD. So which pairing did you like? GodxHuman? HumanxDevil? GodxDevil? Doesn't have to be a Christianity thing, but can be if you wish XD

Thank you thank you. And God x Devil. We could mess around with that.

@Quintessence

Ah, so it's like leader x leader in a way, haha. Now I want to see which god would it be...hmmm...I can imagine them fighting over how many human souls they get, and it ends up being so screwed up that human 'incidents' (Deaths, or whatever etc.) skyrocket kind of thing (But then again, when I said god, it can be god in any religion/mythology type of thing)

Well before we start, how about we try to talk it over first. Pm's maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.