1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

PORTRAIT REQUEST Requesting Drawings for Three Characters

Discussion in 'CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO' started by AceSorcerer, Apr 18, 2015.

1. I would like to request artwork for three of my characters, for which I can provide related images or images with desired aspects. All three of are RPCs, two of which are in a medieval fantasy setting and the third is more modern. If there's one in particular you wish to do please don't hesitate. I will provide brief descriptions in parenthesis next to their names.

- Ichabod Thasius Grey (A human, from a medieval fantasy setting. A king and has a more mage-like appearance.)

- Dante Ragnar (A human, from a modern fantasy setting. His wardrobe is modern clothing with various armor pieces.)

- Oromos Sestus (A half-elf half-human spellsword dressed in garb similar to that of a sojourner.)