Requesting Art of a Character

• Thread starter TheTechnologicVampire
  • Start date
T

TheTechnologicVampire

Hello to you all.

I would love it if someone could draw a character of mine for me. She is from an RP that has since been sent to the archives, but I'd still like some art of her, nonetheless.

This link is where you can find all the relevant information about her in the RP's OOC thread.
[OOC]Earth vs Neo-Terra

These are the only rules I have:
1. I prefer full-body images over anything else, and digital over conventional.
2. If you are one that only does just paid comissions, then sorry, but you're not really welcome here. I don't have the money to be spending on art comissions, and my mum is quite strict when it comes to money, so I don't want her freaking out about me spending money on an art comission.

With that being said, I can't wait to see who decides to take up my request and what my character comes out looking like.

Just reply here if you are interested in drawing her. You can include any rough sketches of her as well if you'd like, though that is optional.

Eh, sure, although I'm a piss poor artist (especially when drawing female faces; they end up looking like men with wigs 90% of the time) I need all the practice I can get, so I'll see what I can do.
Though I can't give you a specific date when It's gonna be finished (if at all), 'cause, y'know, personal life issues and stuff.

Last edited:
Alright, before I go full digital and stuff, I would like you to check this very quick pose sketch (roughly 10 minutes, to be exact) to see if I got most of the anatomy right. I'll add in the other stuff and improve the pose later when I have the time (and my computer nearby).
RS7a6O0.jpg

That seems cool. Though, maybe suggest making her legs a bit shorter and her breasts a lot bigger? They look a bit out of proportion for what I envision for her.

Shorter legs and balloon-sized breasts, got it. By " much bigger" how big are we talking about? The "My back can't take it anymore" big or reasonably big? I can do the latter no problem, however I may also try the former, even though it goes way beyond my comfort zone. :P

Last edited:
Shorter so they're more reasonably proprtioned like human legs. And yes, bigger as in "back can't take it anymore". XD

Welp, I'll be damned. Alright, I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise that the breasts will be any bigger than a bit over the waist (oversized boobs are not my kink, ya know?). As for the legs, I'll check them out.