Requesting a drawing of twins!!

A

Aleina

Original poster
I'd like to request a drawing of twins if that's ok!! :D I'm very excited and looking forward to seeing how they come out!!!

First a brief little bio about them (obviously not very brief, but if it paints a better picture in your head then awesome!!):
Thoren and Ardo were born as poor farmer boys. Their parents were killed by bandits when they were very young, and having no other family to care for them, they had to fend for themselves. Because they had practiced farmwork growing up and having plenty of livestock and fertile land, they seemed to have little trouble surviving. Though they were the same age, Thoren thought of himself as the older brother. Though his ideas weren't always that great, he was always the decision maker. He also considered it his job to protect his "little brother" from any danger as he was also the more physical of the two. Ardo, on the other hand, became very reserved when his parents died and preferred to keep to himself. He spent a lot of his time reading the books his mother left behind as they gave him comfort. Thoren is the trouble maker and Ardo is the one who keeps him in check. Later in their lives, they decide to seek out the ones who killed their parents and make them pay for what they did. During their travels, they help those in need and make friends along the way, causing stories to spread of their bravery and determination.

Now for the character sheets. I'll put both of them on the same sheet, since they're twins but if you can put them on the same picture that would be awesome!!

Style: realistic fantasy, (realistic anime is cool too)
Sex: male
Nationality: hispanic, spanish
Facial features: full lips, mostly angled, sharp features, rugged manliness for sure lol except for Ardo... he'd probably more clean-shaven and maybe a little more boyish looking as opposed to Thoren who would be more manly lol.
Expression: Ardo would probably have a curious, maybe even slightly spacey look on his face. Thoren would probably look a little more like he's planning revenge.
Hair and eye color: hair would probably be a very dirty blonde or a dark brown, long shoulder length, eye color would probably be hazel
Genre: Ardo is quiet, reserved, intelligent, and empathetic, whereas Thoren is more of a badboy, he means well but he is a reckless trouble maker and a ladies man. They both have good intentions in general but their personalities are extremely different. As for clothes, perhaps something a traveler would wear. A thick, leather cloak, a vest and long-sleeve tunic underneath, satchels, maybe a dagger for Ardo and a sword for Thoren? And maybe Ardo can have glasses?? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it would be interesting to incorporate iwaku things into general sketching practices.

So this is really rough, and I left out a bunch of details, and you probably couldn't use it as a character reference, but trying to make them look the same was certainly an excellent challenge! (that I totally flunked >.<)

thoren___ardo_by_di_ess-d86cur9.png

its awesome!! :D it is rough but i like it :D lol personally i love the way it came out :D amazing job!! and thanks!!