Request? ( unsure how many partners i'll take )

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatBurglar

Original poster
Hellooooo! How do you do? I'm well, thank you.

Now that we're acquainted, I guess I'll just jump right into it!

I should tell you right now that I'm having a lot of issues with my Internet, and probably will for another month or so. I won't always be able to log on and reply as frequently as I'd like. However, I won't have any problems replying if the roleplay were to take place via email - just something to keep in mind. [=

Rules? ( i like to think of them as guidelines - i'm not particularly anal about them )
  • I would appreciate at least a paragraph per reply? I'd say I write 3 paragraphs on average, more if the story has momentum, and it's fine if you don't write that much, but a small bit of effort can keep the roleplay from dwindling into the abyss of what-ifs and what-could-have-beens.
  • Speaking of effort, it would be great if we could be two working to push the story forward.
  • I'd click away if you're interested in a partner who'll reply instantly. I like to sit on my partner's post for a bit before I attack my reply. Sometimes it takes an hour, sometimes it takes a day or two.
  • I like to discuss kinks and whatnot through PM (: Though the tags might give you a general idea.
  • I have no preferences as to which gender I play in a MxF pairing, but I tend to prefer being the bottom when it comes to gay pairings (mxm or fxf). I don't mind playing a submissive bottom, but more often than not they turn into power bottoms xD I don't mind switching either! Though my characters' personality don't necessarily reflect their position in the bedroom ( or wherever ;p ).
pairings - preferred - however totally up for discussion - role in italic
-
if interested, let me know which pairing you'd like and the gender you'd like to play (:
  • Customer x Bartender ( maybe customer frequents the bar for whatever reason (rough relationship, getaway, looking for hookups etc.) and s/he and the bartender form a friendship. maybe a fwb thing? )
  • Customer x Stripper
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Superhero x Sidekick
  • Villain x Villain
  • Royal x Assassin ( i'll play either )
  • Young newlyweds ( if fxf or mxf - pregnancy? if mxm - adoption? terminal illness? lots and lots of fluff? i think yes :D :D :D )
  • Angel x Demon ( i'd prefer a fxf or mxm for this, not gonna lie )
  • I
fandoms - preferred - however totally up for discussion - role in italic
-- also i'm very pro-au but don't mind keeping the characters in their rightful universe either

• Castiel x Dean Winchester ( i'm not going to lie, i've been dying to explore a bottom!dean/top!cas roleplay. just nghdlfjasdf. somebody give me this please. )
  • Sam Winchester x Dean Winchester ( meep. guilty pleasure. >///< )
  • Lucifer x Sam Winchester
  • Sam Winchester x Gabriel
  • Sam Winchester x Jessica Moore ( i actually have a vague plot for this if anyone's interested )
  • Sherlock Holmes x John Watson
  • Jim Moriarty x John Watson ( ...probably lots of kinky sex )
  • Edward Kenway x Mary Read
  • Mary Read x Bonny Art
  • Ezio Auditore x Leonardo Da Vinci
I've also had the craving for a zombie apocalypse type roleplay! Smut can be involved, but I just want lots of blood and gore for the most part. :P

I don't have any concrete ideas, but I haven't properly roleplayed in a long while, and so I'm hoping to get back into the gist of things soon. (: If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to PM me or leave a comment! Though I'm not particularly keen on Scifi and Steampunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Castiel x Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester x Dean Winchester <3 (I am not good at playing Castiel though T-T So I would probably prefer to play Dean)

I'm into playing a submisive bottom im a MxM furry roleplay. I also like the

CostumerXStripper
And
DemonxAngle ideas
(I wanna be, one sluty fallen angle)

Status
Not open for further replies.