4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
About RPing with me:

- As much as I would love to be online 24/7 to rp, I do have a job that I work roughly 40 hours a week so there will be days where you can get a bunch of posts from me, and days where at best I can give one or two. I'll do my best to try to give you at least one or two a day, but if something comes up I'll be sure to let you know.

-When it comes to post style, what you give me is what I will try hardest to give back. I don't need pages upon pages worth of one post, but a paragraph or two would keep me happy. Chances are I'm just going to adapt my length/style to your own to try and work it out best. But I really would appreciate sincere effort on your part so that I don't feel like my own effort is for nothing.

-I prefer story driven rps instead of smut driven ones. I'm not opposed to smut, but what I enjoy most in RPing is building a relationship between two characters!

RP Couples:

[Some of this list contains plots or ideas I might have for that pairing. We don't have to follow those plots at all, they're just ideas I have. Also there are plenty of pairings I haven't thought of that I'm interested in rping, so just ask if you're curious!]

*I am not interested in rping incest or about real life people*

Characters you play are on the left, Characters I will play on the right.

Fantasy/Supernatural:

Telepathic Man x Psychometic Girl:
He thought that he had simply become broken. Dealing with the pain of others and the voices in his head seemed to be something that he could handle, but when those around him suddenly left at once, unable to deal with his troubles, he found himself broken and alone in a world that couldn't understand a mutation like his. He had lost all hope in his ability to help others until fate stumbled him across Cordelia Hathaway, a detective with the ability to see the past of inanimate objects by physical touch. He saw his younger and current self in her, a broken young woman burdened by the problems of the world. He decided that day that he was going to help her, that he was going to save this girl and in return save himself. What he doesn't account for is the string of troubles Cordelia has gotten herself tied into through her work, and ends up in the midst of an underground struggle for power surrounded by murder and betrayal.. and perhaps even more people with powers like their own.

Prince x Servant

Knight x Princess
:
At a young age, the princess of a kingdom surrounded by mountains and snow runs away from her guardians into the mountains in order to explore. In her curiosity she stumbles across a boy several years older than her wounded and mostly unconscious in the snow. She does her best to warm the boy and wake him up, successfully doing so as her guardians finally approach the princess to take her home. Unbeknownst to them, the boy saved by the princess is known as a Shadowmancer, a human said to be possessed by the spirit of a demon. In the heat of battle, or when a Shadowmancer is unable to control their emotions they become nearly invincible battle crazed monsters said to have the capabilities of single-handedly destroying armies. In his confused delirium after waking, the Shadowmancer attempts to attack the soldiers around him, but is stopped by the young princess, whom manages to calm him down; she manages a feat that has never been done before. At the princess's insistent request, the boy is brought back to the castle and adopted as a squire to train into knighthood where eventually he becomes her personal knight. With war closely approaching her kingdom, her 21st year birthday signaling the sign of her coronation, and her father's help slowly declining, the two of them must work together in order to save the kingdom.

Assassin x Target

Demon x Human

Demon ; Great Thief/Scholar ; etc (This role is open to a lot!) x 'Poisonous Girl'
:
There is word of a monster locked away in a castle, a monster that carries death in its skin. Because of this, anyone who hears rumors is far too to scared to visit this castle. That is.. until your character decides to take the trip. Whether he is a demon that knows the true nature of the power in the castle, a thief who wants the 'monster' for himself, or a scholar who wants to uncover the truth for himself.. there is always someone who finds themselves becoming far too curious of the 'monster' in the castle. That is.. until they see that the monster is just a young woman, experimented on and locked away by her scientist father, to hide away the power kept inside of her.

Fallen Angel x Human

Angel x Human

[Can be same as Fallen Angel x Human]

Demon x Hunter

Hunter x Unknowing Demon

God of Order x Human Girl x God of Chaos:

Leanne's life has never been normal. Upon looking at her, one wouldn't think that anything in her life was out of the ordinary.. except for the fact that her best friend is the god of order. Leanne's managed to keep herself out of his second life for the most part, until his rival god, the god of destruction showed up in town. She thought that, just like every other time trouble had shown up, she would be able to avoid it. However, when she gets tricked into accepting a gift from the god of chaos, she finds out that doing so binds her to him and makes her his familiar.

As his familiar, he is able to communicate with her telepathically, gift her with supernatural powers similar to his own, and use her body as a source of power for himself. For a god like himself who primarily resides in the underworld, in order to maintain his human form and linger among the humans he must tie himself to her. With this, he can energize himself by being in her presence, or even moreso with physical contact.

Leanne gets stuck in the supernatural crossfire between gods and the mythological creatures they control. On a daily basis she becomes hunted by things she thought fictional, just for the chance to cut off the god of chaos's power source and either rid the world of him, or gain the power for themselves. On top of all that, it doesn't help that her best friend is becoming increasingly jealous of his rival god's closeness to her.

(This plot would involve you playing two characters, but could develop either way.. whether or not she falls in love with her best friend or with the god of chaos)

Demon x Summoner

God x Human
:
[Can be slightly taken from the previous God x Human plots above, or can really be edited to be any kind of god you can think of.]

Demon!Butler x Young Girl of High Standing:
To a demon, getting the soul of a human is the ultimate treasure, and some are willing to create pacts/bonds with them in order to guarantee their soul at passing. A young girl who's family has been shattered wishes to do whatever it takes to restore her family, which includes making a pact with a demon to become her butler. (Slightly based off 'Black Butler')

Fairy Tale Inspired (I really, really love making twists of fairy tale/literature characters so if you have any suggestions or ideas to go with some of the pairings I've thrown out, please let me know!)

Peter Pan (Age 18-19) x Wendy (18):
No one ever believed that Wendy Moira Angela Darling was whisked away to a beautiful, dark world known as Neverland on that fateful night as a child. Despite her desperate want to prove the existence of Neverland, not once did her parents ever believe her. Afraid that she was simply acting out as a child, her parents send her away to a boarding school until she becomes a proper woman at the age of 18. Once she has turned 18 she returns home and believes that Neverland is simply a figment of her childhood imagination.. until her spirit seems to beckon forth Pan's Shadow once more, this time more dark and sinister than she could ever recall. The shadow takes her to Neverland, which is far more sinister than she remembered. Pan himself is no longer a boy, and seems to have aged along with her without notice as well as the rest of the lost boys.

Peter had never accounted for Wendy-Bird to ever return, nor did he expect it to be his own Shadow that dragged her back to the shores of Neverland. With an impending rebellion on his hands within the denizens of Neverland for his throne as king, he is forced to seek out some of the secrets of the land that he himself has no control over. There is said to be a place, deep in the heart of Neverland that only the purest of believers can see. In there, the truest power and crown of Neverland resides, and Peter Pan will do anything to secure his throne.

Hook x Older Wendy:
There have been many 'Wendy's', many 'Lost Boys', many 'Pirates', but there has only ever been one Captain James Hook and Peter Pan. No matter how many wounds Hook receives, he has always been stuck in a loop with the infernal fairy boy. It isn't until one day, a woman is dropped upon his boat with no recollection of how she got there. Adults weren't allowed in Neverland unless Pan allowed them to be, and Pan certainly didn't seem to account for this girl. However, Neverland opens up to her like it would to any child with an imagination and Hook finds himself fascinated and seeking to find the answers he truly desire. What was the purpose of Neverland? (Based off the novel 'Alias Hook')

Werewolf x Red Riding Hood

Frankenstein x Red Riding Hood/Werewolf
:
Red never asked for the cursed the plagued her, that caused her to mindlessly harm those around her. She wanted to live a normal life. When her family's curse causes her to nearly kill her fiancee, the young woman decides to embark on a journey to a distant land where word of a genius scientist had blossomed. There was word of a man that lived in a mansion that sit near the peak of a mountain. The stories that reached her ears were ones of a genius alchemist who could create any kind of elixir. Red hope that this man would be the answer to all of her problems. Her door back into humanity.

The stories that never reached her were of the truth. In the mansion lived Victor Von Frakenstein, a man plagued with his own demons. In his body rests a monster that becomes unleashed when his control is challenged, or his emotions run high. He has become his own monster, and spends his days as far away from humanity as he could possibly manage. He can't even help himself, let alone those who seek his help, but there is something about the pleading look in her eyes that beckons him to let her inside his mansion.

Beast x Belle:
[Beast can be an interchangeable Fairy Tale character, for example, Doctor Frankenstein/His Monster, Rumpelstiltskin, Hatter Etc]

Hatter x Alice:
No one ever believed Alice's stories of Wonderland, so she had to keep all of the memories locked away as best she could. Alice had managed until she was nearly 21 to live a 'normal' life. That was.. until a strange man appeared on her doorstep, claiming that the Wonderland of her childhood was in grave danger, and that she was the only one capable of saving it. Dragged into the world once more by the Hatter, she finds herself in the middle of a dangerous game between queens, with only the Hatter to guide her through it. It was rather hard to trust someone as mad as him.

Knight of Hearts x Alice:
[Similar to the one above, except instead of the Hatter it is the Knight of Hearts that draws Alice back into Wonderland to the Red Queen. The Knight is a seemingly aloof and airheaded man who doesn't take anything really seriously, but it is mostly a front, for her is incredibly smart and a dangerous warrior.]

Sherlock Holmes x Client

Victor Von Frakenstein x Revived Bride of Frakenstein

Van Helsing x Mina Harker (Forced Bride of Dracula)

Arsene Lupin x 'Human Treasure'

Vladimir (Dracula/Toreador) x Anastasia Romanova

Guardian Doll x Vasilisa the Beautiful

[Russian fairy tale about a girl protected by a doll, who we could eventually embody into a physical person]

Hades x Persephone

Past Era:

Samurai x Samurai Recruit (Girl posing as a boy):
After her brother perishes in battle, a young girl has a strong desire to discover the truth about her brother's mysterious death, and poses herself as a boy in order to solve the mystery. She is caught rather quickly by the captain of one of the many Shinsengumi troups, a band of incredibly powerful samurai, who despite his irritation toward her decides not to out the female since it would most certainly mean her death. They grow closer as she digs for secrets that he has no desire to hand over, or may not even know himself.

Samurai x Noble Girl:

He had always seen her from afar when he visited the village, but he never would approach her. She was at a standing far above his own, and a rogue samurai was never allowed to even be seen by the nobles. One night, he saves a young 'boy' from a group of thugs in an alleyway, only to later find out that the young boy was actually the noble girl in disguise. Touched by his actions in saving her, through a series of events the samurai is eventually hired onto become the girl's bodyguard, and is pulled into a thick web of political warfare and danger that she has gotten herself into.

Doctor x Asylum Patient:
In England's 1890s, a young doctor is sent to the infamous Saint Maria Asylum in order to complete his studies as an Alienist. It is there he meets Milla Sawyer, a patient of the asylum. Fascinated by her, since she appears to be far too normal to be locked in asylum, he decides to seek out the truth behind her capture there and in turn uncovers a web of mystery and lies surrounding the asylum. [This could have fantasy elements added into it if you wish. But predominately would be a romance+mystery story]

Modern Fantasy/Supernatural:

Gifted (Sort of like X-men) x Normal Girl:

Gifted x Gifted

Villain x Superhero

Villain x Superhero's sidekick

Superhero's Sidekick x Villain

Men in Black x Alien

Alien x MIB Agent

Post Apocalyptic:
In a post apocalyptic world, The government has crumbled under the weight of the uncertain future. A single man has risen to power, and he refers to himself as the messiah of the new world. With sheer force he has slowly spread his control over the now crumbled nations. He uses the lack of discipline and resources to exert his dominance over the crumbled stability of the world. However, there are a quick growing group of rebels known as the Gullveig, a name which was chosen due to it's mythological significance of rebirth. The Gullveig hope to give the strength to the people to stand above the Messiah on their own feet, and rebuild the world from the ashes of it's destruction.

The ultimate object of the ongoing struggle between the two groups is a single mineral known as evermore. Shortly after the world's destruction it was discovered as a power source, one that was said to be infinite. However, shortly after it was discovered the only piece of evermore was stolen from the government and only small shards of its existence remained. The shards were enough to power a city, but whoever could find the source would be in control of the most powerful energy source left. The Messiah wishes it for himself, to give power to his growing dominance, while the Gullveig desire it for the sake of the world and the people left living in it.

One of members of the Gullveig is a 21 year old girl named Gwendolyn Matthews. Hardened by the cold reality of the war, she puts her life on the line daily to supply food and medicine for the suffering people. She unknowingly is thrust into the middle of the struggle because of the pendant she wears around her neck. Unknown to anyone, including herself, the strange stone she wears around her neck is the stolen trace of evermore.

One day she is stranded alone in the desert after her cargo transport was attacked by the Messiah's soldiers. Left to die, she finds herself rescued by an unlikely third party, a man who goes by the name of Osiris, The Egyptian God of Death. He associated with neither the Messiah or the Gullveig and his entire persona, including his real name, remains a mystery. Unlike the other soldiers and rebels, who rely on mostly brute strength, Osiris is a self-proclaimed super genius. He uses his smarts to create machines and other inventions that have allowed him to survive on his own since he was a child. Due to that fact, some would refer to him as a mad.

Osiris recognizes almost instantly the stone that is around the neck of the girl he saved on a whim. He understands just as much as anyone how the source of power could benefit him. He wants to use it to his own advantage, but first he has to figure out how to gain the trust of the girl, which shouldn't be as hard as it seems.

Heyo! I am willing to roleplay all of these plots because I'm a sucker for many of these pairings! So whichever youve been itching to do I will 100% be on board

• Love
Reactions: Zombie Stitches
I'll do your last plot or one of the samurai plot or the demon x summoner pairing.