Repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
You ever found a good song that you would have on repeat for hours???

Yesterday I was listening to This all throughout the school day.

Then my spanish teacher had some song on, and now I can't stop listening to This]

All the time.

It was this....

Especially when I would write.

Maybe not repeat for hours but I used to listen to this song all the time.

This is the theme song from Narcos. It's "Tuyo" by Rodrigo Armarante. They have it on Google play music, and I kid you not, I've played it at least 100 times. Mostly because I'll listen to it 10-15 times straight at a time.

If you haven't watched Narcos yet, do so now.

Any song from the Akira Soundtrack, but mainly this:

There's just something about it...

I try not to listen to too many songs all the time, lest they start driving me nuts, but there's definitely a couple that I can pretty much listen to endlessly.

I do this all the time when I find songs I like a lot, and I rarely actually burn myself out on such songs. Usually I listen to it obsessively for a day or three, then it gets added to various playlists and I listen to those list a normal person.

This is the last song I did it with. Oh, and this song is one that I've done the obsessive listening thing with many times over, the first time being like a week of listening to it and nothing else. I have a problem.

I mainly hear anime songs and jpop, so there are times where I got addicted to Guren no Yumiya and heard it for an hour and there's my recent favorites, Kiseki by Greeeen.

Since I like Volbeat, and I always get stuck on one of their songs, it is currently Lola Montez. It was Still Counting, but it has now changed.

I usually find a couple every year. Here's one such song.

This is the theme song from Narcos. It's "Tuyo" by Rodrigo Armarante. They have it on Google play music, and I kid you not, I've played it at least 100 times. Mostly because I'll listen to it 10-15 times straight at a time.

If you haven't watched Narcos yet, do so now.
I just finished Narcos last night. They did a really good job with Escobar's character, I honestly liked him at first. As far as music goes, I'm pretty much in the same boat as @Jorick

I just threw together a playlist of songs i've done this with:

Youtube Music - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.