4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
This has happened about four times this week so far. I'll get a notification at some point in the day, check it and click on the thread, and it will go away as it always does. Until, like, 5 hours later, when I get a new notification, go 'YEAH WHO'S TALKING TO ME 8)' only to be disappointed when it's a notification I already received earlier that day! For example, just now I got a notification of someone liking a post of mine - one I already received today at 4:51 PM. The time stamp is even the same.

This only started happening recently, so idk what's going on. My wee lil heart can't take all of these hopes being dashed.

Do they really show up as additional alerts? I see something similar happen, where alerts from a couple days ago will show up on my alerts list, but they're never new alerts. Like, if the little icon thingy says I have three new alerts, I'll hover over it and see the three new alerts -- and then below, that, I'll see some older ones, which are often a seemingly-random sample of alerts from the past few days.

So, is that what's happening? Or does the little icon thingy say that you have three new alerts, and all of them are old?

Also just to to note, conversation notifications disappear upon actually going to that conversation, meanwhile alert alerts should be marked as seen upon looking at the alerts tab.

This has happened about four times this week so far. I'll get a notification at some point in the day, check it and click on the thread, and it will go away as it always does. Until, like, 5 hours later, when I get a new notification, go 'YEAH WHO'S TALKING TO ME 8)' only to be disappointed when it's a notification I already received earlier that day! For example, just now I got a notification of someone liking a post of mine - one I already received today at 4:51 PM. The time stamp is even the same.

This only started happening recently, so idk what's going on. My wee lil heart can't take all of these hopes being dashed.
Has this issue been solved for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.