Renegades OOC

Indeed. He might be more of a nurse... Idea... He is the nurse and smuggler cargo guy :D

Well right now he seems to be more the stowaway. ;)

Well... We are hoping things will change... 48 Hour Film Festival... Oh how I miss you.

So should I still make a doctor? Or a Doctor? ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss, Do it it. I will approve deeply!

I won't actually make a Doctor. Though I could make something like a human krogan (redundant organs [and not just hearts], slight regeneration). Would be extremely heavy, though. <.< Not someone you'd want falling on you if the ship got hit by something.

Hmm... Maybe my guy should be the ships doctor then?

Well, I've been playing around with the Serenity RPG. I could see about designing a well-balanced (game-wise, not necessarily mentally or physically). Regardless, bringing in a new character. I could always bring in a character I made for that system instead of a doctor: Toast. A scientist, assassin, and most importantly, a chef. Could use that. Especially since in that system, she rolls d12+d8 just for the skill, before the attribute (d12 is the normal maximum for starting characters, but Toast has some assets to help with that)...which makes baking a delicious chocolate cake from just protein packs is not only possible, but actually quite easy.

Might be nice to have an accomplished chef. Maybe a Companion. I haven't made one of them yet...

Nor do I have to. We'll see when the panic settles and the miscellaneous people on the ship can introduce themselves without freaking everyone out.

Hey all. Sorry for not posting. I'll hopefully get a post up tomorrow, but I've been hosed with a show, and then applying for jobs, and then I lost my wallet. Y_Y

It's fine. ^~^ Personally, I'm waiting for Mufi.

Okay, pushed the story forward a little, but still waiting on you for my next post, Mufi.

31/5/2013 - We should also be getting a new player today. New forum member, at that.

Heya. Soz. Had a bonkers day between work and MMA training but am finally here although it wasn't quite "today" (sorry about that). I'm actually taking a two day break from rping on the other forums to regain some drive but am exempting this rp from that (i always find my drive is better for new rps anyway). Going to have to go through the 101 section before creating characters and such anyway because i get the feeling the rps here work differently.

Only in this particular section. ^~^ Otherwise, only difference is organization.
And hi~ Wasn't sure if you were coming or not~

Assuming the information's not in a guide, you can always come to the general chat, too~

I can't seem to find the guide... Do I just jump in and does anyone have any ideas for a character?

In this area, you just jump in, yes. ^~^ The important bits are in the first post, but read it all anyway so you know the situation.

Okay for now go ahead without me. I seem to be feeling a bit slow on character development and perhaps following the plot will help me develop a character idea that better fits the setting. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.