Renegades OOC

Let's just say there's a possibility of something bad happening that will make you want to leave, and a generous soul may choose to bring others.

But nameless NPCs they'd be until people wanted to join. They may elect to pay you at any point.

This RP definitely has intrigued me, I have seen the intro and all but I don't have nearly the time to read it all or post immediately. However, I am just here to say that I will be joining if you dont mind and that it looks cool.

See you soon.

P.S.
I am willing to play pretty much anything, is there any required parts that need fillings? ( Haven't read the thing yet. )

Any role you want. ^~^ For FILLED roles, we have Captain, Engineer, Navigator, and Pilot. So, really, only thing you can't have is Captain, unless we have 2 ships, but...that may get complicated if we don't always say which ship we're on...not that you asked for that, I'm just rambling. So yeah, you can be pretty much anything. Don't even have to be part of the crew; you can be a paying passenger.

Feel free to grab Devon if you want. (I could also edit in a name change.) I introduced him in my last post, but was just going to dump him on the next planet. I would definitely be willing to chat backstory if that's a direction you want to go. ^^

Alright I put in my character, if there was something I did wrong please tell me. I am willing to change it.

Shavynel: Up to you. Like I said, I'm fine with people playing multiple characters.

IMaS: First, "scraped." ^~^ Second, perfectly fine with humanoid aliens, so long as they can pass as human. (Well...technically, I like ALIEN aliens, like...nothing even remotely humanoid. But for this setting, at least until later, as human as possible is good). Third, were you talking about the ship alarm or the sirens and stuff going off outside the ship? Because I think they may ignore the ship alarm until they're moving. Well...it'll be hard for Sybil to do, but she will definitely try to ignore your presence, since for a while, she will BE the ship.

I may or may not introduce another character soon. Also, will post relatively soon. Much more soon than the character introduction. Or not. Might be just as soon. Clearly, I will not be doing so right now, because my post right now isn't even making that much sense. Or if it is, it's just rambles. Might post better in character, maybe.

I don't know if you saw but I re - edited my post so it adds a bit and makes a little more sense but the alarm going off in the ship and if they don't care about it hes going to walk around the ship for awhile before he realizes theres Reavers out there and then hes probably going to try and find an escape pod or some sort of armory or crew. He will probably find the last. So it's alright for you guys to ignore it, I can deal with it and still introduce my character :P

As far as the Alien thing goes, he can pass for human as long as you don't see his eyes. I made it so he isn't to close to human but not to far away either.

P.S.

I knew something was wrong with the way I typed it...

I just read it a couple minutes ago. ^~^ And I was already saying your character was fine...well...I said something LIKE that. Was close enough. ^~^ Also, the chinese is...loosely based on Mandarin. All that's in the first post in here. It's more..."modernized," changed over hundreds of years, and pretty much everyone knows at least a little bit of it. Depends where you are. Some people may speak Cantonese. -shrug- I don't really care either way. Any language is fine so long as we know what they're saying, or at least a general idea.

I am taking a Mandarin class :P I am hoping to go to China soon! Meet up with a BFF actually should be fun...

Had to do some research on your sig. I recognized the quote, but couldn't remember the episode. And now you have me crying, because I'm thinking of the NEXT episode. ;~;

Holy shit I was so glad Rory and uhm... I forgot her name died! I hated them with a passion and I never enjoyed Matt Smith till now. David Tennant was my favorite until Matt Smith dropped the stupid people... So glad. I hated them -.-

Is that a little cruel? Yes. Damn straight she died without honor. -.-

P.S.

Sorry I just have a deep hatred for her and Rory.

I loved the Ponds. >.> Only companion I've had any problems with other than Donna is the current one. But I think that has more to do with the writing of this season; it's all about her plot, and not much else. I mean, she was cool as a dalek and a governess, but not so much now. Now she just talks too much. And I really dislike Matt Smith. I think he's been Doctor too long, and not just because David Tennant is one of the sexiest men on the planet. One of the few interesting moments with him was when he first met Amy as a kid. I will admit he's got some pretty awesome things to deal with, like the Silence. -shrug- But I really want a new Doctor.

Onto more important topics, Mufi: Mind if Sybil's been on this ship before? Not with her body. She won't realize it until she's actually flying it, of course, and looking a little more closely at what's in the system. For now, she's just trying to keep people calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I just realized there was an OOC thread. Evening everyone!

Evening... Please enjoy the bit of Chinese I put in there... I try my best it may be a little faulty though.

A new Doctor would be cool but so far I am liking Matt Smith, I could go either way.

9 was okay, 10 was badass, 11's...eh. He's fine, he serves his purpose, and he has the occasional interesting moment, but I'm really sick of him now. Pond was his only redeeming feature for me...and EARLY Souffle Girl.

It's fine if your chinese is a bit faulty. Hardly anyone speaks "real" chinese anymore.

And for some reason, I thought you'd already posted in here, GEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMaS? What are the odds your character is a doctor? Or has even a little medical training? If not, I know what my next character is going to be.

He has basic knowledge of medical training. He can do most first aid practices. I imagine he went through some kind of citizenship training because hes an Alien.

That's up to you. Wouldn't necessarily have to be legal. Point was we may need a doctor. Not yet, but at some point.