1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mountain Time: 10:30PM to 4:00AM currently is my norm.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, and more.
Myself and my 1-on-1 Partner had a rough IRL time for a few months (you know how 2020 is and all) and are both back, willing, and able to continue, but neither of us can post. Is the archival reversible or do we need to make a Chapter 2 sort of thing?

EDIT: Here's The link, I was a Dumdum and missed it in the original Edit.

Bottom of the page, it says 'Thread Moderation Requests' and it includes the moving of threads. It might take a couple days after you submit it for staff to get to it, but you'll get a notification when it happens

I had to do the same with my 1x1, twice XD

Reactions: Sorrelfur
As loveless said above there's a link at the bottom of the page :) It can be hard to find at first haha. Just make sure the person who started the thread requests to move it and a staff will get on it as soon as they can! Since I'm hear I'll go ahead and revive it for you :D

Awesome! Thank you both. :) Hopefully you each have a happy New Year!

As loveless said above there's a link at the bottom of the page :) It can be hard to find at first haha. Just make sure the person who started the thread requests to move it and a staff will get on it as soon as they can! Since I'm hear I'll go ahead and revive it for you :D

Can a person who didn't start the thread send a request to move it? :0 I sent such a request, maybe, 3 days ago and no result yet so I'm wondering..

EDIT:

omg a minute after I asked it was restored hahaha 🤣 Question answered then

Can a person who didn't start the thread send a request to move it? :0 I sent such a request, maybe, 3 days ago and no result yet so I'm wondering..

EDIT:

omg a minute after I asked it was restored hahaha 🤣 Question answered then

If someone who isn't the starter of the thread asks we have to message the original thread starter and ask them. So it might take a bit longer, hope that clears it up! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: BlueVanishingDrive