Remorse by the Friday5!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Today's Friday5 had some really interesting questions, so I thought I'd share!

1. When did you last experience emailer’s remorse?
    2. When did you last experience diner’s remorse?
    3. When did you last experience movie-goer’s remorse?
    4. When did you last experience caring friend’s remorse?
    5. When did you last experience lover’s remorse?

alternate question in case that last one was too personal:
    6. When did you last experience function-attender’s remorse?

2. There are boats. There are anchors.

3. <!-- / message -->

1.) I was drunk. Enough said.
    2.)When I didn't share the last piece of pie. Screw it! I deserved that pie!
    3.) Well. I haven't been to see a movie in a long while. Been over my head, busy as hell. So, remorse that I haven't been out and treated myself to one maybe?
    4.) I ran them off when they tried to comfort me. Just wanted to be left alone. Was a bit of a bitch about it. I did warn them I was in a pissed off mood, but still.
    5.) Held back : I had mental blocks up on myself. Could have been more genuine.

4. 1. I sent an angry e-mail to someone once. It was such an ugly, vulgar, obscenity filled letter.......I felt terrible for sending it.

2. The last time I ate at Taco bell. It was so bad that I vowed to never eat there again

3. Paranormal Activity. WTF!!!! easily the worst movie I've ever seen.

4. I had a friend who I trusted with my life, seriously. Then he turned out to be a two faced sneak, lying to my face and going behind my back. I feel sick when I think about how I actually cared for him. I'm not sure if thats considered "Caring friends remorse", but thats how i interpreted it.

5. I had a quick two or three month relationship with this girl one time. She was pretty and well built so i over looked her lacking intelligence. Unfortunately, I fell for her and everything went to hell. I later realized I mistook Lust for Love, a mistake I learned greatly from.