1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Horror, Scifi, Fantasy

REMNANTS OF MANA
DISCORD || LORE || CHARACTER INDEX || IC

After making some changes I've decided to try to run this RP again. Hopefully this time it'll work out
PLOT

Mana was once hailed as the greatest mage of all time. However, after bonding with a young dragon, people began to fear her power, eventually leading the country she once called home to betray and mortally wound her dragon. In an attempt to save her dragon's life, Mana transferred his heart and consciousness into a magic stone. However, the process was not completely successful leading to the creation of an extremely powerful magic stone that would corrupt all who held it. Mana would eventually use the stone to completely decimate a city and kill hundreds of thousands before disappearing, never to be seen again. Now 200 years later, rumors have been spreading that the stone has been found. In order to prevent any one country from abusing the power of the powerful artifact, the magical university Isunia has sent a team of their best students to retrieve and destroy it.

Lore Here

Important notes[/hr]

• I don't usually do this but discord is required
  • I am looking for at least 5 no more than 9 dedicated players who can post regularly
  • Dice will be used
  • Players may be given uneven information depending on their character's background/country of origin
  • Some players will have to make major decisions that will affect the outcome of the RP
  • Players will be given the option of being privy to all information if they choose or only the information their character would know
  • I think I have a pretty solid idea of where I want the RP to go but I wouldn't mind having a co-GM to help me run things smoothly if someone wanted to
Posting Notes
  • Writing expectations are at least on paragraph per post
  • Ideally at least one post per person per week
  • Players are encouraged to write more than post per round. If you have a good interaction going on with someone, you're allowed to post more to let that interaction to play out, so long as it's not just two people taking over the entire round
  • I will make regualr GM posts to move the plot along, but they won't necessarilly be made regularly. For example, if the current "round" is people discussing how best to approach a situation, I don't want to cut off discussion just because everyone has posted in the round once or because it's been a week since the last GM post.
[/hr]

Last edited:
This looks really fun, count me as interested! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Itari
This looks really fun, count me as interested! ^^

Yay glad to have you! Please let me know either here or in the discord if you have any questions! There's a lot of lore so it can get confusing

• Thank You
Reactions: MiharuAya