Remnant (RWBY RP)

Name (and any nicknames):Anastasia Fall[Ana, Annie]
Appearance (and if they are a fawness or not):
cinder_fall_as_sheenie_weenie_by_dgsilv3r-d7r4us2.jpg

Weaponry:Ice powers.Crystal Sword
Student, teacher, common person, bad guy? :Student
History:Bo0rn the younger sister of Cinder fall, she always had a bigger sense of justice then her sister. Her sister only cared about power. She soon enrolled in Beacon herself so she could stop her sister from doing somthing dumb, like causing the end of the world.
Personality:Calm and collected unlike cinder. She's the nicest girl you'll ever meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia was in her dorm room playing the piano. the song she was playing was Butterfly Efeect by Prizmmy. She was trying to get her min din order from various events, hoping she wouldn't lose her sanity trying. I"Hey Is anyone willing to fetch me some notes from class today since i didn't show up?" she asked her dorm mates, if she had any.

When ragna saw nata had jumped swinging down the stairwell in a flashy manner he felt that he had to top it off somehow. While still running towards the edge he saw a tray on the table and had an idea so he grabbed the tray, threw it in midair just above stairwell railings then jumped as high as he can to catch the tray, simultaneously landed on the railings on board the tray and slid down, occasionally jumping to the other railing alternately to prevent from being out balanced and fall. Soon ragna saw the open door with the wheel chair picture but he was sliding down too fast and forgot that at the end of the railings was flat. Ragna was staring at the open door with a smile and didn’t feel that he was flung in midair and was already too late until he was out on the open and fell crusing down with his face first on the ground behind nata and the door. “I’m okay ” he yelled with a thumbs up and got up patting off some dirt on his clothes and walked towards nata. “wohoo!, alright that was fun!” he said to nata laughing and with a smile then his nose stated to bleed a little. “alright that made me hungry, next-up the food court” he told her while pointing at the wrong direction. clearly he was sill dizzy and fell on his back."i'll be up in a jiff just drag me to the food court and order any thing you want" ragna spoke before passing out.​

Looking half-amused, half-Concerned, she walked up to him. "Are you sure you're-" and then Ragna passed out. Nata flinched as he did so. The fall looked pretty bad. She had her shares of spills before, but never had broken a bone luckily, even though she should be dead from a few of those spills. She smiled though. She pulled him over to a tree, sitting him against it, then slightly tilted his head forward so the blood didn't go backwards. She pulled a packet of tissues from her pocket, and dabbed at the nosebleed.
When it slowed to a stop, she stood up and walked to a trash can, throwing the used tissues away. She quickly jogged to the food court and used some hand sanitizer.

"Your friend there had a nasty fall, didn't he?" One of the owners said when Nata had started walking away. She stopped.
"Yeah, he did, but he should be fine soon. We were just on our way here when I showed off, and when he did it he messed up. But once he wakes up, I'm sure we'll be eating the place clean." She said with a smile. This person seemed nice. The ownee smiled back.
"How about this, I send you back with some food, and can pay me back later." They said. Nata's eyes grew wide.
"You really would?" The owner nodded "Oh, thank you very much!" She bowed respectfully. It was custom in her village but she didn't expect everyone to do it. It was having to her. The owner came out with an entire tray of food and sat it on a nearby cafe table. Then they helped Nata move Ragna into a comfortable chair.

Then Nata heard the sound of beautiful music, emanating from a nearby window. She listened a while, taking it in. She was sort of drawn to it. She got up and walked to it, because Ragna was still out (she thought).
"Hey! Your music sounds beautiful!" She yelled to the window Anastasia was playing in.

rlped up and went to the window, looking out. "Oh.. thank you, miss.." she said. She was shocked somebody had actually heard her music, and was complimenting her. This had never happened to her before, so she was in chock. "My name's Anastasia Fall.. My sisters sorta infamous around the city of Vale.."~At the mention of her sister she chuckled a bit, but then looked sad. She knew her sister was evil beyond return, but she didn't want to give up hope. "So think you can come up here? I need somerone to help me finish up my new song before tomorrow- i plan to play it for everyone."

"Uhm, sure, I think I have time before orientation..." Nata looked over at Ragna, who was still passed out.
"Can we wait a little while? At least until my friend here comes to? Oh, by the way, my name is Nata Greene... the name and I are pretty new around here, so I probably wouldn't know anything about your sisters right now." Nata called up. She tried thinking about the newspapers she would buy in her village. The name Cinder Fall had come up a few times in recent news, but it wasn't something Nata gave much attention to.

Anastasia seemed to smile," nice to meet you and don't worry about it.Shes just evil hearted." ANA had never said that about cinder until today.
"So whose your friend?" The young girl asked

"Oh, Ragna? Well, we both are new students here at Beacon. Orientation for us is tonight, and we don't know anyone yet. The reason he is passed out down here is because we were showing off and he took a spill." Nata said scratching the back of her head, and then opened a bag of potato chips. She ate when she felt guilty and/or did anything adrenaline-inducing. "It sort of was my fault. I started the show by trying to immitate an Indiana Joel moment, and then skated/tumbled... anyway, I feel it is necessary to watch over him when he isn't aware of his surroundings." Nata finished.

ragna was still out until the smell of the food that was palced on the table entered his nosetrills. yes this was enough to wake him up with his eyes gleaming wide open stairing at the food right befeore him. then he took his plate and put two spoonfuls of each dish on the table still mining his maners desperately trying to fight his pig like habit when it comes to food. then he heard nata speaking with someone on a window near the cafe so he apreoached and looked up and hear her ask who he is. "my name's ragna miss care to join us for a snack or dinner may be?" he answered while waving at the girl up the window talking to nata holding a chicken leg.

The female continued walking, eventually meeting the head master. The faunus had some dirty glares directed at her, however, she didn't seem to care too much about it. At this point, she was just looking for something to do as she already enrolled in the area. Really... What was she doing?

The girl smiled,Coming downstairs and outside sitting at the table."Thanks for inviting me Ragna...I'm Anastasia."

Nata also went back and took her seat at the table, munching down, somewhat uncouth-ly. Ragna seemed so polite to her, though he didn't need to be for her. She finished off a big sandwich that the owner had given them and was wiping her fingers on a napkin when the fauness went by. She knew that they were discriminated and it must be hard to be stared at all the time. But she did have really pretty ears and a soft-looking tail. She went by on the path nearby, and Nata leaned in her direction.
"I really like your ears! And your tail... looks soft." She said out loud, but then realized what she was doing. The fauness would probably think that she was reading her, but she was being very honest. She turned right around and her face became bright red.

ANA pulled her bow off revealing artic fox ears as she ate.

The Faunus continued walking around, until she was finally called out. Let it be an accident or not, she didn't seem to mind that she was called upon even though her ears twitched. Others had been silent as she slowly stride across down the hall, either completely silent or whispering after passing by. This girl appeared kind enough. "Hello." The female smiled, waving to the girl over there who commented on her ears and tail. "Thank you, for the compliment." She chimed, finding it cute how she was bright red from embarrassment.

Anastasia sighed."I may be a Faunus,But much like Blake I hide it well." She admutted

"... Sorry to break your bubble dear, but I wouldn't call it hiding if you willingly revealed it while in a public space." The female smiled, innocently at that. It was possibly an indirect insult, or just a plain comment. Well, regardless on what that was, it didn't sound to nice. Then again, she herself was pretty blunt with what she said and what she means to say. She took a good look at the Faunus, and then thought for a moment. "... You resemble Cinder, no? If I recall, Cinder wasn't a Faunus." She concluded, and the little cat creature tilted it's head to the side, purring as the female pet the top of it's head.

Nata was still bright red and surprised that Ana was a fauness. As the other fauness said, Cinder was not one of them. Nata suspected different parents.
But the shoulder cat sort of distracted her. She adored small, soft animals. though, dogs and other larger animals were good too. She resisted getting up and petting it and continued to eat, purposefully dropping a piece of ham from her sandwich to the ground. She would give all cats some sort of peace offering before petting them or approaching them. If the cat came over, she'd be ready.

I sighed,"She was my adoptive sister.We aren't blood related.However I mostly ignore snides about my Faunus way,As I've been called worse."she twitched one of her ears,Offering the human a snowflake charm-"I made this for anyone who would actually give me a chance...I consider you guys my friends."

Nata tared at the snowflake that has been placed in her hand. It was shimmering with a beautiful pure white.
"Thanks." She said. She remembered that she had been given a chain for a necklace when she left home. She reached into her pocket, pulling the tiny silver chain out. It already had a single charm on it. It was the same symbol as the one stitched on her cape. She unhooked the necklace, hanging the snowflake on the necklace. She clasped it around her neck and let the charms dangle on the chain.
She looked back to the other fauness. Mentally, she wanted to invite her over but the two faunesses would probably not get along that well. She sort of let anything happen right now, unless Ragna had an objection to something. She still was determined to pet the shoulder cat sometime in the year.

ragna was eating heartly from his plate and gave no reaction at all when ana revealed that she was a fox faunus and when nata called over another one. the reason is simple although he himself is a human he had lived his whole life trainging with one so it wasn't supprising to him at all but when he heared the two faunus commenting each other. "ladies, ladies why don't we just sit and cool down before this get out of hand" he said to the two female faunuses while smiling and gave the girl with wolf ears a chicken leg. "besides we don't want a cat fight considering your'e uhum.. both faunues so why can't we just get along!, i'm ragna by the way, oh and that's the first time i've seen a cat cling unto a wolf."he spoke while going back to his seat.

((i was gonna say k9's but i'm not shure if foxes are k9's too so i went with faunus instead just to be safe))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Ana flinched, "I'm not looking for trouble miss.." she said to the other faunus. Anastasia sighed, "I was just saying its nice to see another faunus around here, one who doesn't hide who they are. Your an inspiration i guess im trying to say."