Remember Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tifa135

Original poster
Renee Robertson was just like any ordinary young woman. She had dreams, she had passions and she lived a happy life. She couldn't ask for more with her sketch book and loving husband and faithful great dane Maximus. But then one day she was caught in a big car accident and was hospitalized for months. When she finally awakes from her coma she has no memory of who or where she is. And what's worse, there's this handsome man who is claiming to be her husband, and he even has proof with their wedding bands and the certificate. Will she be able to remember who this man is, and will this man be able to make her fall in love with him all over again?

___________________________________________________________________________________

I am looking for someone to play the husband. This story idea is kinda based off the Nicolas Sparks novel/movie The Vow, and I liked the idea of it and wanted to make an rp that was similar. If you're up to it, let me know here or pm me about it and we can brain storm some ideas :)

Totally okay with doing the same rp with different people and different scenarios!

Status
Not open for further replies.