2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.

[BCOLOR=transparent]You’ve done so well.
Very.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Very well. You’re probably very confused and oblivious as to what is going on, but that’s okay. That’s perfectly normal, and it happens all the time with our participants.
It’s perfectly normal, and you’re going to be okay and safe in our trustworthy hands.
[/BCOLOR]

eyes_by_doombringer64-d6eym16.gif

P L O T.
[BCOLOR=transparent]You’re doing a very beautiful job kid. You're doing the right thing! Let me tell you what is going on, and what you are about to do.
Recently, you have been under cautionary surveillance, a small test on how you behave being your improper self. You've performed well on our behavioral and intelligence undercover monitory, so now you must undergo a remediation test in this facility. The test consists of puzzle quizzes and riddles in hopes of improving your behavioral attitude and IQ. There are indeed surveillance agents in this facility, and they will be monitoring your progress throughout the test.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Please do not try to search for the cameras, as time is of the essence.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When you have completed a set of questions, do not be alarmed when there is a loud blaring sound; that is an indication of your progress and completion. When you have completed the questions for the day, and the sound goes off, you are free to roam the small tiny room we have provided you while you and all of the researchers here in this facility are waiting for the rest of the participants to complete their daily questions.

Once all of the participants have completed their questions, the steel door will unlock and you are free to roam the facility’s entirety.
[/BCOLOR]​

photo.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]In case of failure, you may be fully removed from society and be put in a permanent readjustment facility that is much more different than this one. It is far, FAR away from everyone you know and love.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, there will be strict rules put in place while you stay here. But, what is here?
You are currently in the Ministry of Proper Childrens' Education & Behavior. That is all I am going to say about the subject.
[/BCOLOR]​

radiohead_by_zeatomikparanoia-d73rcwe.png

MINISTRY OF CHILDRENS' EDUCATION AND BEHAVIOR RULES.
[BCOLOR=transparent]R U L E #1:[/BCOLOR]
Once you step into the testing room, please be courteous and turn off the lights. Our cameras work best in the dark.

[BCOLOR=transparent]R U L E #2:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Please do not attempt to exit out of the test. We will mark you down as "Failed."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]R U L E #3:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Do not waste your test taking time on roaming around the room. It's useless, and you will be marked down as "Failed." for being a silly slow poke![/BCOLOR]

R U L E #4:
Out of all things; Do. Not. Try. To escape. Failure to agree will result in an immediate "Failure." No warnings, no nothing. Bye bye. :)

R U L E #5:
Don't try to plan an escape with the participants you make acquaintances with outside of your chamber and the testing room. That is not okay.

R U L E #6:
[/SIZE]

Simple rule! Complete the test with the rest of your sanity, and you are free to go, as your behavior is in a top notch state.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now. On with the fun! [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]L O C A T I O N S:
(WIP.)[/BCOLOR]

S C H E D U L E:
(WIP.)

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_inline_mymi2dO1aD1qfc9y0.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You are going to be put into the Ministry of Childrens' Proper Education & Behavior, due to your well-done performance in an unknown behavior experiment.
Once you are put into the facility, you are going to be answering a set of short (and fun!) riddles/questions every day in hopes of completing the testing so you can be free to roam reality with an added bonus of raising your IQ!
During your stay in the facility, you can do a whole bunch of things. Make buddies, escape, break a few rules. The choice is up to you.
(BTW, you can probably google some of the riddles that you will be answering. <.<)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]:: T E S T E X A M P L E ::[/BCOLOR]
no.1
Date: xx/xx/1923
[spoili]
1. It's been a long time since I've seen what the shape of a wedding ring is. Tell me, please, what is the shape of a wedding ring?
[] Circle.
[] Triangle.
[] Rectangle.
[] Hectagon.

2. What is so very delicate that doing a single thing breaks it?

etc., etc.

F I N A L: How do you feel today? :) (Go in detail!)

[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Picture. Please make it realistic.)
N A M E:
A G E:
G E N D E R:[/BCOLOR]

S E X U A L I T Y:
B E H A V I O R (1 for AMAZING 10 for "You need some work."):
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
H I S T O R Y:

L I K E S:
D I S L I K E S:
R E L A T I O N S H I P S :
T H O U G H T S:
O T H E R: (Mental Illnesses? Theme songs?)

ROLEPLAYING RULES:
1. Follow all of Iwaku's general rules, terms and conditions.
2. Mary Sues and Gary Stues are not allowed. Not in this courtroom.
3. Characters must complete their daily test for advancement in the RP.
4. If your character breaks a rule, they will be warned. (with the exception of escape.) If the improper behavior happens three times, they will be banished from society.
5. This RP may or may not be a little romantic. If this is the case, fade to black.
6. Do not control another person's character.
8. IC drama is greatly encouraged, but no OOC drama. Not in this courtroom.
9. Have fun!
10. Be creative with your characters. Go insane. Literally! :D
11. This is a ministry for children. Please make your characters of young age or teenager phase. Please and thank you.
12. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, OR CONCERNS. PLEASE. TELL ME.
13. Grammar is everything. Grammar is the way to my heart. Win me over. :x

♦ If you have read the rules... write "Cheesecake is a big bird for brains." somewhere in your bio. because I am. ♦

F O R
T H E
Y O U N G
-&-
A C C E P T E D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rin and Len Kagamine Len Kagamine! X3(2).jpg
Name: Yousuke Sakura
Behavior:2
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Can sometimes be annoying but for the most part is very kind
Dislikes: Homophobics, spiders, and sicknesses
Relationships:none, is a loner and an otaku, had an abusive mother.
Other: Arachnophobia, dyslexic.
WARNING:THINGS IN THIS NEXT PART OF THE CHARACTER SHEET MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
Background: As a young kid he knew almost everything, sex, violence, alcoholism, things a normal 6 year old should know. He only knew these things because if his mother. She was a very expensive whore that drank alot and abused him. The kid sadly didn't make many friends at school either.

I would also be interested in joining if you would allow it! The RP sounds amazing.

Reactions: Jihae
I would also be interested in joining if you would allow it! The RP sounds amazing.
Of course I would allow it. :D Go ahead and post a CS up. ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
newcreate.php

N A M E: Eric Taro
A G E: 15
G E N D E R: Male
S E X U A L I T Y: Asexual
B E H A V I O R: 8
559b01ffc066e9722a00212f_full.jpg
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
|+|Quick-witted, Inventive, Resolute|+|
|-|Manipulative, Selfish, Lying|-|

- Knows the difference between good and bad, yet, to quote, "chooses bad"
- Has no issue with manipulating people and engages in it regularly. Has no regards for the institutions of family/friends/etc
- Is a narcissist with little to no respect for others apart from himself. Lacks in social moral values
- Expert liar, making it difficult to know what he is thinking and whether he is being truthful. On occasion tells something untruthful unconsciously, pointing to the fact that this has become second nature to him
- Apathetic to an abnormal level through forcefully keeping his emotions at bay
- Possesses a surprisingly good, yet morbid sense of humor. Is hurtfully sarcastic at times
- Very inventive and with a quick-thought, which allows him to figure his way around things
- Knows his way around technology and is handy
- Determined, ambitious, unwavering. Will do anything to succeed, as long as his pride is not at stake
- Values pride over all and can lose his composure if he feels it is being attacked. This results in no violence but a break-down instead
- Said break-down usually consist of him becoming depersonalized, though this can happen at any time especially during the test sessions. When in such a mood, he acts cold and emotionless, barely resembling a human

L I K E S:
||Solitude||Puzzles||Video Games||Playing Mind Tricks||Technology||Dark Humor||Baggy Clothing||
D I S L I K E S:
||Being Bossed Around||Being Underestimated||Being Away from Technology||Happy-go-lucky Individuals||Childish Behavior||Summer||The Heat||Darkness||
- Yousuke Sakura - apathetic, no further opinions at this point in time, despite being slightly irritated with the boy on certain occasions
- Nakamura Faye - apathetic, no further opinions at this point in time, despite not having any issue with being around the girl
- Danika Journey - apathetic, no further opinions at this point in time, despite occasionally feeling uncomfortable around her

T H O U G H T S:
- Is fixated on escaping, yet has made no attempts at actually doing so thus far
- Shows resentment towards everyone in the facility, regardless if they are a child like him or not
- Curiously doesn't enjoy the puzzles presented before him, despite being previously fascinated by such problem-solving
- Broods a lot after every "session". Possibly terrified due to the darkness
O T H E R:
- Comes from a well-off middle-class family, but was the victim of parental neglect
- Was previously involved in online crime. It consisted of information and personality theft. He claims to have done it for "the lulz"
- Has expressed a dislike towards darkness. Possibly experiences Nyctophobia
- Suffers from Depersonalization - a mental illness characterized by becoming detached from oneself and reality - especially during each test
- Theme song - ili lolol

♦Cheesecake is a Big Bird for Brains♦

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Bran
newcreate.php

N A M E: Eric Taro
A G E: 15
G E N D E R: Male
S E X U A L I T Y: Asexual
B E H A V I O R: 8
559b01ffc066e9722a00212f_full.jpg
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
|+|Quick-witted, Inventive, Resolute|+|
|-|Manipulative, Selfish, Lying|-|

- Knows the difference between good and bad, yet, to quote, "chooses bad"
- Has no issue with manipulating people and engages in it regularly. Has no regards for the institutions of family/friends/etc
- Is a narcissist with little to no respect for others apart from himself. Lacks in social moral values
- Expert liar, making it difficult to know what he is thinking and whether he is being truthful. On occasion tells something untruthful unconsciously, pointing to the fact that this has become second nature to him
- Apathetic to an abnormal level through forcefully keeping his emotions at bay
- Possesses a surprisingly good, yet morbid sense of humor. Is hurtfully sarcastic at times
- Very inventive and with a quick-thought, which allows him to figure his way around things
- Knows his way around technology and is handy
- Determined, ambitious, unwavering. Will do anything to succeed, as long as his pride is not at stake
- Values pride over all and can loose his composure if he feels it is being attacked. This results in no violence but a break-down instead

L I K E S:
||Solitude||Puzzles||Video Games||Playing Mind Tricks||Technology||Dark Humor||Baggy Clothing||
D I S L I K E S:
||Being Bossed Around||Being Underestimated||Being Away from Technology||Happy-go-lucky Individuals||Childish Behavior||Summer||The Heat||Darkness||
- Yousuke Sakura - apathetic, no further opinions at this point in time

T H O U G H T S:
TBA
O T H E R:
- Comes from a well-off middle-class family, but was the victim of parental neglect
- Was previously involved in online crime. It consisted of information and personality theft. He claims to have done it for "the lulz"
- Has expressed a dislike towards darkness. Possibly experiences Nyctophobia
- Theme song - ili lolol

♦Cheesecake is a Big Bird for Brains♦

Also, @Commander Cheesecake, I was unsure what to include in "thoughts". Do you mind elaborating?
I loooooooooove the character!
And for T H O U G H T S, it's basically what your character thinks about on the daily. Whether that be about the testing, or the voices in their head. Anything really! :D
BTW. How did you do that font? o-o

Oh, okay! I am going to add that in then~ Thank you for answering and also for liking the character. That mean's a lot.

Also, as to the font, I just used a handy-dandy little site called fontmeme.com (some of the fonts are unusable, though, so be aware of that. For this reason, I recommend checking out the text generator link on the top of the page mainly).

Oh, okay! I am going to add that in then~ Thank you for answering and also for liking the character. That mean's a lot.

Also, as to the font, I just used a handy-dandy little site called fontmeme.com (some of the fonts are unusable, though, so be aware of that. For this reason, I recommend checking out the text generator link on the top of the page mainly).
The character is really well done.~ And thank you! I'll have to check that out. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
newcreate.php

white_divider_by_toxicestea-d4ftrr6.png

N A M E:
Nakamura Faye

A G E:
G E N D E R:
Female

S E X U A L I T Y:
Heterosexual

B E H A V I O R

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
- Nihilistic -
- Irascible -
- Moody -

+ Educated +
+ Eloquent +
+ Incisive +

H I S T O R Y:
A baby girl was born into a young couple's life in late Christmas.

They made the biggest mistake of letting her stay.

The couple thought that their little bundle of joy was a blessing, a notion of luck and prosperity.

They were only concerned about themselves.

Nakamaura Faye was locked away into a cell that was located in the basement of the young couple's one-storey duplex. The little girl almost died from the lack of oxygen in the small, cramped space.

Faye was raised with limited amenities, and was only served one meal a day in the afternoon - porridge, a piece of meat varied from different livestock, and a fried egg - that could only last her half of the day. Water was also very scarce in her living conditions, causing her lips to crack frequently and her tongue to feel like sandpaper.

It didn't end there.

Every week, the couple would descend into the basement with offerings that were mostly made up of meat. They would cant incantations that were in an indecipherable language. Faye was left captive in the cage while they did so, after all, she didn't have a choice. It made Faye terrified, the way her parents looked insane and lost any sanity that they ever had.

Faye was rarely let out, and when she was, it was only out of the cage. She would spend most of her freedom cramming her brain with knowledge that she thought would benefit her, and it absolutely did. It did make her happy to do so, and that was the only thing that mattered to her.

She only had so much freedom.

Following her 14th birthday, she became the slave of her household, and was demanded to do everything that involved strenuous effort. Even the simplest things like doing the cooking and the washing were involved.

Her parents didn't treat her any better.

Baking and cooking became hobbies to Faye after a few weeks of doing so, she felt that it was the only thing that kept her sane, other then studying. She knew the in's and out's of the skill, and was very decent at it as well.

After the few years, she was convinced her sanity had gone with the wind, like her parents. But she knew she was better than that, she knew she would escape from their captivity.

She devised a plan, a plan that would never let her parents into her life again.

Poison.

A batch of cookies, sweet, candy-coated, as tooth-rotting can be.

Milk kept for an eternity.

She was lulled to sleep by the sound of the young couple, whom once have been called her parents, retch and choke to death.

L I K E S:
Poetry
Winter
Music
Realism

D I S L I K E S:
Attention-Seekers
Stuttering
Cookies
Autumn

.: Nakamura Katsuo :.
Father | 28 | Deceased

.: Tanaka Mizuki :.
Mother | 26 | Deceased

T H O U G H T S:

"My parents are dead."
"I thought I had freedom, guess I was wrong."
"My parents are dead."
"When will they stop giving us these stupid tests?"
"I killed them."

T H E M E S O N G:

cheesecake is an awfully big bird for brains.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
newcreate.php

A G E:

G E N D E R:
Female.

S E X U A L I T Y:
Heterosexual.

B E H A V I O R:
1276446_orig.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Danika can be seen as a representative of tradition and order, utilizing her understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable. She enjoys embracing the values of honesty, dedication, and dignity. Danika can be seen for clear advice and guidance, and she would happily lead the way on difficult paths.

Except for if she didn't think she was dead.

She objectifies and denies almost anything about her. She can even be called "insane" if people see her that way. She doesn't mean to act this way, she just thinks that she has died from jumping off a hospital building six months ago due to her mental illness.

Though retaliating against authorities, Danika is straightforward and honest, a little too honest. she's apathetic, or as she likes to call it, "having a dead face." She's judgmental and can barely relax without freaking out about being a walking corpse.

L I K E S:
+Lollipops.+

+Test taking.+

++
++

D I S L I K E S:
xx
xx
xx
xx

1276446_orig.png

TBA.

T H O U G H T S:

"Why have I been sent to hell? (Ministry) I've been such a good girl my whole life!"

"No, no no no no no. I died. I swear! I.. I committed suicide.. A few months ago.. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!"

"What is this place? It's so hot.. It must be hell. What's this? A test? I'm going to go insane in here."

O T H E R: (Mental Illnesses? Theme songs?)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bran
I have completed my CS~
I didn't add relationships because it needs to be well thought out Q-Q

S O M E ♣ N E W S ♣ O R ♣ W H A T E V E R.

OKAY. SO. I'M GOING TO BE DOING A MAJOR REDO OF THE FIRST POST. I'M GOING TO BE MORE DETAILED, I'M GOING TO ADD A COUPLE THINGS, CHANGE A COUPLE THINGS, FIX UP THE PLOT, AND OVERALL MAKE THE RP LIKE ALL MY OTHERS.

AMAZING.

SO PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY WHEN YOU GOTTA CHANGE A COUPLE OF THINGS IN YOUR CS. I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, I'M GOING TO TRY REALLY HARD NOT TO MAKE YOU GUYS REDO YOUR CS TO THE POINT OF CREATING A NEW CHARACTER. ^^;

Thank you guys so so much for taking interest in this RP, and I'm so sorry the IC and everything in general is taking a lot longer than it should. I'm extremely busy as of late regarding academics.
Please forgive me.

The RP is already pretty amazing but do what you have to do and take your time~ Don't push yourself~

• Thank You
The RP is already pretty amazing but do what you have to do and take your time~ Don't push yourself~
What he said.
Thank you guys. c: I feel like the plot is a little vague, and I still have to add some locations. It shouldn't be too difficult and it should probably be done by tomorrow. :D

Reactions: Phantom
Status
Not open for further replies.