Remediation For The Improper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your time Cheesecake-kun~
I'll be waiting here til' the end of time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
newcreate.php

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

_n ame ; beauty llaun.
_a ge ; fourteen.
_g ender ; male.
_s exuality ; bisexual.
_b ehavior ; 4.
_p ersonality ; +crybaby, +cowardly, +overly emotional, +dependent, +easily overwhelmed, +needs to be carefully handled... with care., +fragile, +unstable.
_l ikes ; cats + strawberry anything + art + comfortable clothes + his bed + comfortable silence + fire proof anything.
_d islikes ; crying - cheese strings - shaking - loudness - his hair - his everything - water - he'd kill to change his name. he hates it. he hates it so much that it makes him cry. - fire.
_r elatonships ; tba.
_t houghts ; " dont cry dont cry dont cry dont cry " " i want to vanish dont cry dont cry " " maybe if i curl enough into my sweater ill disappear " " be strong " " be strong " " be strong " "loud everything's too loud " " stop crying "
_o ther ; he's very short . he has sensitive ears, sensitive everything . arsonist's lullaby - hozier . he has a deathly fear of fire . he really likes to sing to himself to calm himself down when no one else cares to . he has very, very pale lavender eyes, to the point that he looks blind.

tumblr_n9809douc11suasnco1_400.png

"-hic- cheesecake is a big bird -hic- for brains... -sobs into hands-"
[also i really should have asked if i could join before posting a whole cs especially when you were revising it aaaa]

Room for one more???
I've been aching to join this RP since it started, but am going to start school soon and don't know how much time I'll have, especially since I'm in the process of joining another RP right now and might have another lined up right after that.
I WANT TO TRY ANYWAYS THOUGH (I mean, who cares about academic success anyways, right?)

EVEN IF THIS COMPUTER IS REALLY TINY AND HARD TO TYPE ON AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

I'm probably gonna need to get a regular keyboard and plug it into this laptop, because it's so insanely tiny and the keyboard is so super smooshed and it takes me a year to type everything and even then there are usually typos, BECAUSE MY FINGERS AREN'T USED TO THIS. (That's the only reason my response to the other RP isn't up yet, really. Because it frustrates me terribly to type on this tiny keyboard.)

Reactions: Jihae
Room for one more???
I've been aching to join this RP since it started, but am going to start school soon and don't know how much time I'll have, especially since I'm in the process of joining another RP right now and might have another lined up right after that.
I WANT TO TRY ANYWAYS THOUGH (I mean, who cares about academic success anyways, right?)

EVEN IF THIS COMPUTER IS REALLY TINY AND HARD TO TYPE ON AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

I'm probably gonna need to get a regular keyboard and plug it into this laptop, because it's so insanely tiny and the keyboard is so super smooshed and it takes me a year to type everything and even then there are usually typos, BECAUSE MY FINGERS AREN'T USED TO THIS. (That's the only reason my response to the other RP isn't up yet, really. Because it frustrates me terribly to type on this tiny keyboard.)
Hey bugaboo you can definitely come into this RP. Just make sure that academics come first.
Because I'm a huge fan of academics and some people call me a nerd but idgaf.

It looks like you need Christmas right now. It's not even close to Christmas but I got a confession.
I've literally been listening to Christmas music since last week and I -kind of- regret nothing.

BE WARNED IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING TO GIVE THIS RP A GO. I'M STILL DOING UPDATES AND THINGS AND SUCH.

Hey bugaboo you can definitely come into this RP. Just make sure that academics come first.
Because I'm a huge fan of academics and some people call me a nerd but idgaf.

It looks like you need Christmas right now. It's not even close to Christmas but I got a confession.
I've literally been listening to Christmas music since last week and I -kind of- regret nothing.

BE WARNED IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING TO GIVE THIS RP A GO. I'M STILL DOING UPDATES AND THINGS AND SUCH.
I'm sure I will. I'm a huge nerd as well. My grades from last year were all above 100%, if that tells you anything. I'm obsessive about my normal work, and do extra credit even though I don't need it. Taking AP classes this year as well, though I've never done them before and am a bit scared, because the course description says "Expect AT LEAST 45 minutes of homework a night"; And, well... you know teachers, if they say something is going to take 10 minutes it's probably going to take at least half an hour. (At least, that's how my teachers are. My English teacher from last year would literally be like "Okay, so I want you to read two chapters of the book, and then answer these 35 questions in multiple complete sentences, and then fill out the multiple choice quiz, and do this short answer - writing at least three to five paragraphs, as usual. Should only take you about 15 minutes. So I made it due tonight. At eight o'clock.")

Ah, I can't stand Christmas music. As a child me and my friend decided it was designed to brainwash people. :P
I could use Christmas though.
Both for the break, and because I might get almost enough money to buy a new laptop. (I get about $200 Christmas, but I can save allowances and stuff until then. ANYTHING FOR A LARGER LAPTOP, HOLY HELL)

AND GOT IT
I'M PLANNING ON NOT GETTING A CS UP UNTIL AFTER THE UPDATES ARE DONE, IF THAT'S ALRIGHT

Reactions: atakah yuagi
I'm sure I will. I'm a huge nerd as well. My grades from last year were all above 100%, if that tells you anything. I'm obsessive about my normal work, and do extra credit even though I don't need it. Taking AP classes this year as well, though I've never done them before and am a bit scared, because the course description says "Expect AT LEAST 45 minutes of homework a night"; And, well... you know teachers, if they say something is going to take 10 minutes it's probably going to take at least half an hour. (At least, that's how my teachers are. My English teacher from last year would literally be like "Okay, so I want you to read two chapters of the book, and then answer these 35 questions in multiple complete sentences, and then fill out the multiple choice quiz, and do this short answer - writing at least three to five paragraphs, as usual. Should only take you about 15 minutes. So I made it due tonight. At eight o'clock.")

Ah, I can't stand Christmas music. As a child me and my friend decided it was designed to brainwash people. :P
I could use Christmas though.
Both for the break, and because I might get almost enough money to buy a new laptop. (I get about $200 Christmas, but I can save allowances and stuff until then. ANYTHING FOR A LARGER LAPTOP, HOLY HELL)

AND GOT IT
I'M PLANNING ON NOT GETTING A CS UP UNTIL AFTER THE UPDATES ARE DONE, IF THAT'S ALRIGHT
Y I K E S.
I'm taking all AP this year and school is starting up in like a few days so god forbid I screw up now. I'm still not done with all my stuff and I'm literally cramming on AP homework.
Literally, teachers are so weird they don't get paid enough for bullcrap.

Everything brainwashes.
E V E R Y T H I NG.

THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE. I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT DONE BUT OOPS.
I'M SO SORRY GUYS.

Reactions: atakah yuagi
Its perfectly fine, I understand at least. Just pm me when its starts or reply it to this thread because I'm watching it. I have to deal with work so you kids have at least some freedom during the summer.

I just realized that what I said didn't make sense xd
Uh, I don't know, I think I got it the first time I read it but then again, English isn't even a first language so I don't know how to properly English either.

So for me, I say it made sense. Or something. -shrug-

I changed Faye's theme song because the other one didn't fit her.
She isn't insane, FYI.

i made her poison her parents with milk and cookies oh noes :(

I changed Faye's theme song because the other one didn't fit her.
She isn't insane, FYI.

i made her poison her parents with milk and cookies oh noes :(
Awwhh so cute.
And a really.. Great.. Way to.. Kill..

I might add that she likes to bake and is very decent at it.
And a lot more back story.
My CS looks pretty bleak.
I NEED TO MAKE AMENDSSSSS

I might add that she likes to bake and is very decent at it.
And a lot more back story.
My CS looks pretty bleak.
I NEED TO MAKE AMENDSSSSS
Which is what I'm implementing into the CS.
History. I don't think I had that on there, so I'm putting it in now, as well as a more realistic, "real life" picture.

^^ I was thinking about using the following people:
Marina And The Diamonds
Lana Del Rey
Lucy Hale
Cara Delevingne
Barbara Palvin
Melanie Martinez

Can't decide though.

^^ I was thinking about using the following people:
Marina And The Diamonds
Lana Del Rey
Lucy Hale
Cara Delevingne
Barbara Palvin
Melanie Martinez

Can't decide though.
For.. A faceclaim?..

I added a background and a warning to it just in case if you guys have any triggers or don't really want to hear something sad. Just sayin.

oH wOW i JuST reAlIZEd mY ChaRAcTer iS jApanEse.
I'm using Fan Bingbing bye.

I HAVE TERRIBLE.
TERRIBLE.
TERRIBLE.
NEWS.
I can't carry out this RP.
I thought I was able to keep up with the workload of reality and in all honesty,

this RP is probably going to go nowhere. I'm lacking creativity and my schedule is being filled with cramming academics.
I'm going to have to put this RP on permanent (maybe) hold.
Unless one of you guys are willing to take on GM which I can't ask of you guys because it's a bit petty,
this RP is postponed until further notice.
I apologize G R E A T L Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.