Relaxed Slice of Life Roleplay

T

Tomatoe

Original poster
Hi guys. I feel like this is gonna be super short and not pretty at all (my writing is better, I promise!), but I have a few ideas I'd like to try out if you manage to find any of them interesting.

So, I have a thing for romance\slice of life roleplay. I like to make stories with elements of fantasy (or maybe the premise is just really crazy), but write them in a way that is realistic and true to both the characters and plot. Here are a few ideas:

- Husband/Wife(arranged marriage): What will happen when two strong-willed individuvals are placed under the same roof 'till death do us part'?
- Teacher/Student: Male teacher with female student; I'm thinking maybe college for more creative freedom and less creep factor;; i'd like to explore the idea of them being really close as in good friends since adolescence but they are finding it hard to bridge the gap between 'friends' and 'more than friends'
- God/Human: And the God is a massive Tsundere
- Best Friend/Best Friend: Give me an idea for this one because I don't have one yet
- Master/Apprentice: And the Master is an antihero or troubled in some way (possibly a criminal?)
- Historical, possibly wartime??

I'm VERY open to suggestions and would love to hear your ideas! Unless it has to do with...
- Sci-Fi or aliens
- Post Apocalyptic
- Werewolves
- Steampunk

I won't be accepting more than two requests because I want to be able to put as much time and effort as I can into the roleplay. Send me a PM if you like anything on the list or have any ideas of your own and I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

Thanks!