2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
I can't be the only one who uses music as an aid to relaxing and shedding minor stresses, so I figured I might as well make a thread out of it. Despite the recent apologetic atmosphere here there have still been some instances of people needing to just chill the fuck out and let things go, so hopefully this thread can inspire some of that for people who need it. Also I like acquiring new music to listen to and I'm too lazy to go searching around for it on my own, but that's a secondary goal, I promise. :angel:

Anyway, share relaxing songs.

Reactions: Darog
I tend to go for hour long mixes for some reason, and suicide sheep puts out some great ones such as their Dark Passion, both Dawns, and many more. I often get lazy in choosing the next song, and having a mix just helps me flow from one thought/imagining to the next seamlessly.

Reactions: Darog
Warning! Warning! Single Minded Obsessed fan alert.

Dude cheats and uses Rain in his music
what a dick

Alright, obsessed fan alert over.

I will not stop posting this song.

RainyMood.com + S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Guitar Tracks = Simple perfection in the Zone.

Found this just the other day. Ambient jazz. I've been using it as study music through the night, 'cause of my nocturnal habits. Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.