Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei felt her phone buzz and grabbed it from her pocket. Unlocking it, she raised it above her head and read Leo's text. So he's gotten himself into trouble. She thought to herself. Deciding she should text back, Rei quickly created a text.

Yeah, I just got here. Hurry up and get here. I don't wanna see another person in the hospital.

Pressing send, Rei sighed softly and lowered the phone. While she had been texting, she had remembered the shoot-out last week and how three of their guys were in the hospital because they were shot. Rei put an arm over her eyes and closed them. She listened for Leo while she was lost in the darkness she was so comfortable in.

Cool, Leo texted back, feeling pretty relieved. A bullet shot past him, a few inches from his ear, which made him hurry up. The last thing he wanted to do was get shot when nobody else was alone. He shouldn't have travelled alone. Pulling up his hood, he reached an alleyway, jumping the fence, and unlocking the back door of the hangout. "Hello?" he called out.

Hearing the back door open, Rei already knew who it was. "Are you gonna come in or just stand out there?" She asked, chuckling softly. Sitting up, Rei looked over at the hooded figure who stood in the doorway.

"You know, I love standing in the rain. Maybe I'm just making sure I'm not going to be murdered the second I step inside. It happens," Leo remembered an old hangout which had been discovered. Some people ambushed a small group and killed them. That's why they had this one now. He stepped inside, pulling off his soaked jacket, removing the gun which he held in his hand by his leg. "Why are you here?" he asked curiously.

Rei remembered what happened at the last Hangout as well. It wasn't exactly pleasant. Sighing heavily, she rested her chin on her palm and her elbow on her leg. "My dad went to find a new girlfriend." She told him. Looking over at Leo, she quirked a brow. "How did you get into trouble?" She asked, not wanting to linger on the subject of her father.

"Some guys from that other group...what's the name now...anyways, they must've recognised me, because they shot at me. Only one got close, but too close," he showed her with his fingers approximately. it was clear to Leo she didn't want to talk about her problems, so he ignored them, running his finger along the shelf near the door. His finger became covered in dust. "This place needs a good tidy up," he murmured to himself.

Seeing how close his fingers were, Rei leaned back on the couch. "We should teach them a lesson sometime soon." She said, worried but relieved Tue bullet had missed his ear. She watched as he ran his finger over the shelf by the door but lost interest. Taking out her phone, she unlocked it and stared at wallpaper. It was a picture of her and her mom, smiling on the beach. It was saddened her seeing pictures of her mom but at the same time, made her feel happy.

With the conversation at an end, Lisa put down her phone. "Sorry about that, that was my brother." She told Takamura then continued to talk with him. She didn't realize that it was getting later, she was enjoying spending time with him. But, it was getting later and she knew it wouldn't be good if she was out all day. "I should get going." She finally said. She wrote her number on a piece of paper then handed it to him. "Call me, anytime. See you." She got up from her seat and headed out of the cafe. There was a light rain coming down as she walked down the street, coming towards the park where she saw a lot of guards around it. She walked a bit closer, seeing that there was a girl there that they were watching. She looked a bit lonely for some reason and it was strange that there were all the guards there. She started to walk into the park, hoping that the guards wouldn't see her as a treat and started to walk to the girl. "Hey." Lisa said, feeling like she wanted to talk to her. "It's kind of dangerous to be out here at this time, but I guess you have protection, huh?"

(Sorry for my absence.) Takamaru waved her godbye and put the pice of paper in his pocket. He walked outside and noticed the light rain. "Well at least it'll be a nice walk home." He began making his way home when he turned a corner and saw a group of nakamura gang members standing there waiting for me. Great it looks like she had been followed. Takamaru quickly pulled his pistol out and realized he didn't have enough ammo to deal with all of them. He quickly let shots out and began running. If they caught him he was for sure going to die. As he was running a bullet peirced his shoulder and he dropped the pistol. "Great there goes my only defense." He turned the corner and worst fear had arrisen a 15' chain link fence. Before he could turn around to face the group, he felt a heavy object crash into the back of his head and he was out.

Fujiko was quite getting lonely and was about to leave when a girl around her age approached her. She seems oddly familiar but she can't remember exactly where she saw her. "Oh hi.." she greeted back with a soft smile, happy that her guards didn't see the girl as a threat. "Uhm..yeah..my dad is just worried about me, I guess.." she replied, motioning for her to sit and eyed her closely, trying to remember where she seen her. Fujiko is certain that they've met before because of her eyes. She always remember someone because of their eyes. "Uhm..h-have we met before? Its like I've seen you before.."

Lisa didn't mind the guards nor the fact that her father worried about her. Lisa was the daughter of a gang leader who always wanted to know where she was and never wanted her to do anything that wasn't what he wanted. "I know what that's like...fathers." She said, giving the girl a small smile. Then, she heard something about her being familiar. "I don't know? If you live around here, maybe we've seen each other before. Or school? I never really got to know many of my classmates thanks to my family. Perhaps, you've seen my brother around, that's possible too."

"Hmm..." Fujiko hummed, really thinking hard where she's seen her. "maybe...wait.. you have a brother?" she asked, remembering Leo. No, its impossible for her to be the his sister. I mean, he's a gang leader.. Shaking the thought off, she asked"By the way, what are you doing out here? isn't it dangerous to walk around this park alone? Oh, I'm Fujiko.. so rude of me.. Uhm.. I live around the area and as you can see.. those are my guards..hehe" she pointed towards the guards and laughed awkwardly, hoping that she's not scaring her new friend.

"Yeah, I have a brother. His names Leo." Lisa said, not figuring it would mean anything and she hadn't said the last name because she knew that would cause trouble. "It can be pretty dangerous but I like to get away from my house since my family is pretty crazy and I don't really like the things they do. I'm not like that at all. I'm Lisa, it's nice to meet you. I don't really get the chance to talk with a lot of people." She looked at the guards, "I live around here too though I don't have guards but I'm surprised I don't. My dad is always trying to know everything I'm doing. It's really annoying, I would love to just do what I want. But, he wants me to do well...the family business, but I don't want to nor like any of it." If Fujiko got any of that, it would appear that the Leo she was talking about what the one she had talked to but Lisa didn't like any of the gang stuff.

"Lessons are always good," Leo agreed, sitting down on a sofa. The room was quite large, open view. "I might just crash here for the night." He couldn't be bothered in going home. It wasn't like anyone would probably miss him. He glanced at the books on the shelf. Growing up in the Gang had caused him to strengthen his senses, so he could see some of the titles clearly. It didn't matter. He knew what they were. Carefully written profiles of identified gang members from other gangs; they'd be easier to identitify if they were caught.

"Leo?" she asked, remembering him once again. No.. that's impossible. I'm sure there are lot of guys named Leo around the area she thought to herself before shaking the thought once again after hearing Lisa's name and her situation "Wow.. I literally feel the same way. I mean, my father used to locked me up inside the manor but thanks to mum I got half of my freedom." Fujiko exclaimed, smiling so sweetly at her. "Hey..uhm.. its nice talking with you.. I hope you don't mind but..uhm.. can we be friends? I.. I haven't got a friend in such a long time and I.. I thought you might want me as a friend.. but uhm.. you don't have to say yes if you don't want to.." she rambled on while blushing, not really sure of what she just said.

Takamaru slowly came back to his senses to find his worst fears confirmed. He was bound and blind folded and it felt like they were on a vehicle. That's when he heard the gang member speak. "Looks like he's still alive. Good thing cause I want Leo to make you suffer." He pulled out a cellphone and lunches in the number, waiting for an answer from the other end.

Leo got a call and groaned, before answering. "Hello, who is this?" He didn't have this number saved into his phone. That meant either it was a new member's number, or a prank call. That, or he'd been hacked. "Also, why you calling me?"

Rei looked over at Leo as he answered his phone and watched. She was curious but would ask after he hung up. So for now, she stood up and grabbed the five darts. Turning to board across the room, she flung them and hit either near the mark, or on the mark. It was a boring way to pass time but at least she got practice on her aim. Something all gang members needed.

He grinned, watching her play darts. He remembered the day his dad had insisted to his mum that it was fine to allow young children to play darts. Of course, his dad won. There was a dartboard. Leo loved to play, especially against other people. Rei was good, really good.

Rei could tell Leo was watching her. The tingling feeling in her back told her that much. She couldn't blame him. If it had been vise versa, Rei would watch him as well. To pass time while listening to whoever was on the other end of the line. With one dart left, Rei took careful aim and fired. Hitting the mark, Rei smiled and retrieved the darts. And so the cycle continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.