Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started to rain. Leo picked up his bag and began walking back home. He opened the door to his house and smiling. "Hey dad. Your doofuses need to be under better control." His dad bugged him about the position of Lisa, to which he replied she'd gone out for breakfast. He went into his room and opened an old notebook.

I actually helped someone, he thought. Antihistamine... He searched it in his book, a medicine dictionary for ages.

Takamaru listened closely. "Ah I understand, its almost like why I want to be a paramedic." The waiter returned with their check. Takamaru pulled out his wallet and paid for it. "So what do you like to do for fun."

Leo was bored when he reached home. His dad was out. Lisa was still wherever she'd gone. He didn't mind the quiet, something limited in the house, but it would've been nice to have done something as a family. He went downstairs. A dartboard rested on one board in the living room. He began playing darts.

Lisa offered to help pay, but it seemed he didn't want that. Then when he asked her the next question, Lisa took a moment to think of the answer. "That's actually pretty hard for me to answer." She then said, "See, I don't really get to do the things I want to do with the way my father is, always wanting me to do the things he likes. Though, I like to read, it gets me away from everything that's going on, sends me to another world. What about you?"

Leo eventually got curious. He picked up his phone and rang Lisa...after a few seconds he got impatient, however, and hung up, angrily throwing the cereal he'd bought into a cupboard that was empty. He stormed up the stairs, annoyed his family never seemed to tell him what they were doing. Stupid dad, hope he's not in trouble. No, I hope he is, he thought.

Lisa could hear the sound of her phone beginning to go off. She went to take it out, but as soon as she did the ringing had stopped. It seemed that the person hung up. She took a look, seeing it was her brother. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" She asked Takamura as she began to call her brother, Leo back. The phone began to ring and she waited for him to pick up before she spoke, "What is it Leo?" She asked, if it was nothing important she was going to be really annoyed that he bothered her talk with Takamura. Despite everything, Lisa did care for her brother...at least slightly...and she wanted to make sure he was alright. She never knew if one of the calls could be him telling her he was hurt or in jail for doing something.

Leo got a call back. "Sorry, I just wanted to know if you wanted any lunch. Also, if you've seen dad. Also, I wanted to make sure you hadn't been abducted or murdered or something..." He suddenly felt a bit timid. Realistically, he wanted to call her to ask her where she was, but then she'd get mad at him. "Also, how do you get a girl to like you?" He blurted it out. He'd been thinking about the girl from the supermarket. He kinda wished he could be friends. "Ignore that bit," he said quietly. "Just, dad and lunch."

Lisa listened to what he had to say, then began to answer his questions with a sigh, "I don't know if I'll be home for lunch so don't worry about me, I'll just get something myself. As for dad, no I no nothing about what he's doing nor have seen him, no doubt getting into some kind of trouble though." So he wanted to make sure she was okay, "I'm fine, not abducted her anything like that." Though what she heard next was pretty shocking to her, but he tried to get her to forget about it. There was no way she was doing that. "Leo, if you want a girl to like you...just spend time with her and get to know her. Despite how weird you are with all of the gang stuff, you have some good qualities in you and a girl you deserve should be someone who likes you for you. Though, you have to actually talk to her and treat her nicely."

"Okay, I'll just make lunch for me then," Leo replied quickly. "Thanks, Lisa. I'll see you later," trying to ignore the addition of girls and being called weird. He began walking around to the kitchen, opening the fridge and cupboards. How do you treat someone nicely? He thought of his own parents. They laughed a lot, and smiled, and cared a lot. And then she died. Leo always felt a bit of hurt when he thought of their mum. It did feel kind of nice to talk to his sister, just a normal talk. He wasn't really a very great big brother, he hadn't watched any school plays, or picked her up for school, or helped her with her homework, and hadn't played with her, all the big brother things really. He'd been busy. He was always busy, but now he had nothing to do.

Arriving at the manor, Fujiko quickly went upstairs to her bedroom and ignored the maids' greeting and inquiries about how she's feeling. Of course she's feeling terrible! Can't they see that she's crying her eyes out?! She then buried herself under the pillows and blankets, bawling her eyes out and questioning why she's still alive. Why can't her father just kill her? Or maybe just throw her away? She didn't ask for any of this. She just wanted to have freedom, even for a little while. Is that too much to ask?

She didn't notice her mother coming in and watching her cry, her chest clenching with every sob escaping Fujiko's lips. She knew that her husband is just too worried for Fujiko's well being. What if she was abducted or killed by their enemies? What if she was taken away from them? She may be adopted but for them she is their daughter, nothing more, nothing less.

Sitting on Fujiko's bed, her mother hesitantly comforted her, ashamed of what her husband did. "Fujiko..I'm sorry for my husband's mistakes.. He's just worried about you.. You know that you're precious to this family.. Your our daughter"

"I didn't ask to be your daughter" she mumbled, burying her face on the pillow even more. Its always been like this: her mother comforting her after her father slapped her or did something violent to her. She was so sick and tired of this routine that she didn't care anymore. All she wanted now is to die. She would rather be dead than be caged like a bird.

"Fujiko.." her mother whispered, her words filled with so much hurt. "I know you are tired.. I am too.. that's why I decided to give you half of your freedom. You've been locked up here for God knows how long and I think it would be best for you to see the world. I've been planning this for a long time but.. I'm willing to give you half of your freedom. You can now go out of the manor for a day but only if there are guards around the area. With the gangs lurking around, I don't want you to get hurt. Just please forgive us my dear.. It pains us to see you upset.."

Her mother's words shocked her, quickly jumping out of bed to hug her tightly and shower her with kisses. She didn't care if there will be guards around her as long as she can walk around town and do whatever she wants. "Thank you, Mother.. Thank you.. I promise I'll be safe.."

"Well then.. what are you waiting for? Go take a shower and I'll inform your father about this. I'm sure he can't argue with me~" Her mother said with a wink before leaving her room.

Leo thought about the girl from the supermarket, the girl named Fujiko, who had been interesting and been dragged away into a car that seemed to be like a limousine, though Leo wasn't sure when you started calling something a limo. Maybe he'd see her again, and maybe not. He should've given his phone number to her. Could've, should've, would've, didn't. She was afraid of him, but seemed to understand him. He began to make a sandwich, putting his phone on the table. Maybe he should've done a full on shop. He kind of felt sorry for her, she seemed so lost, and afraid of what was happening, what she had been dragged into.

It reminded him of his first crush. And last, up until now. She, of course, did not get approached by a group of guys and be saved by him (the knight in shining armour was not his persona, it was a one off realistically), but knew he was in a gang. One downside of his position in life: it wasn't good at getting girlfriends. The others included being surrounded by death and having people automatically assume you're evil. This particular girl hated him so much, she pushed him down the stairs at school for asking her out. He got a broken wrist - but on the plus side, he got a week off school. And she got suspended. It was almost as good as going on a date. Almost.

He wondered what would happen if he asked Fujiko to be his girlfriend. Hopefully not a broken bone. Perhaps his little sister was right: kindness was the answer.

While he was thinking all this, his dad came in. "Sorry, Anthony needed to talk to me. Where's your sister?" Leo shrugged. "Gone out," he began to chew his sandwich. "She's coming back after lunch, I think." His dad sighed, "She didn't write a note?" Leo replied, "No, but neither did you. And by the way, you need to get the guys under control. They're idiots."

Smiling, Fujiko quickly dressed herself into something pretty and added a few light touches of make up to hide her bruised cheek. It was still visible but only if someone look at it a little closer. After she finished dressing herself, she immediately went downstairs to see guards standing on the doorway and waiting for her departure.

"Fujiko-sama, we are ordered to protect you and guard you at all cost. Please wear these earrings as a GPS tracking device" one of the guards said. "Only if you will keep away from me from 10 feet then we'll have a deal" she threatened which made the guard gulp and nod. Of course, Fujiko knew he will agree, after all, the guards knew how long she have waited for this moment. She then wore the pearl earrings and drove into town, stopping at a cafe to get some lunch. She didn't want to eat lunch with her family, especially when her father is mad at her and her mother.

Sighing as she sipped her cup of tea, she knew the perimeter is heavily guarded by her father's men and that the perimeter around her is secure. She then thought of Leo, the guy who saved him from the supermarket. "Hmmm.. I wonder if he can come here.. Nah, that would be impossible.. The place is heavily secure and well... he's a gang leader.." she mumbled, dismissing the thought as she sipped some more tea.

[Hope it's okay if I jump in]

images

Rei Furukawa couldn't be happier that she was out of High School. Sure, she'd miss her band buddies but she still had the Gang. Nakamura Gang to be precise. Leaving the school, she carried her bag on her shoulder by only one strap. She wore cushioned black headphones, connected to her Samsung Galaxy S4, that blasted rock music into her head. As usual, her posture was straight and her eyes were cold. Everything else was blank. Rei had always been this way. She acted without words and always did things on her own. Many times she's been told that she should let others help, but she's never let it happen. But it's not what you think. Rei doesn't care if she burdens people, she just doesn't want to listen to their BS. It was as simple as that.

After she left the school grounds, Rei decided to visit her coffee shop. The only place she liked other than the Gang's usual hangout. Pushing the doors open with one hand, Rei used the other to lower her headphones. Rock music could now be heard by everyone thanks to the fact she listened to her music as high as the volume could go. As she walked up to the counter, she heard people talking bad about her. Some hoping she didn't hear and others making loud enough so she did. Only when she reached the counter did she pause the music. A girl around her age smiled and leaned on the counter on the opposite side.
"The usual I'm guessing?" She chuckled, before making it. Rei, turning her music back on, walked over to a booth in the corner of the shop near the window. She always say there and because of it, the worked had claimed it to be 'Rei's Spot' and wouldn't allow anyone else to sit there.

After a short while, the girl walked over with Rei go-to drink and set it on the wooden table.
"Call if you need anything, Rei-Chan~" The girl teased before walking off. Sighing softly, Rei put her headphones back on and slowly drank her coffee, lost deep in thought. Being the daughter of one of the richest men in the city, Rei always had a lot on her mind. But when she was with the Gang her troubles and worries would slip away and she'd be able to enjoy herself properly. It wasn't east being rich.

After finishing half of her drink, Rei laid down the five bucks, grabbed her drink, and left without a word. However, this wasn't surprising. Seeing that it had started raining, Rei stared at the grey world. Whatever. She thought and, without anything to keep her from getting wet, walked into the open. Rain splashed against her bare arms and legs, soaking her clothes and dampening her hair as well. But Rei couldn't feel the cold. After walking for an hour, Rei stopped at a large, two-story mansion. Her home. Grabbing her key, Rei unlocked the door and entered. She was met by her personal maid who was frantic that Rei had been out in the rain for an hour.

Rei soon found herself sitting on her bed after taking a warm bath and drying off properly. She now wore jeans and a black shirt. Suddenly, her door open to reveal her dad wearing his suit and smiling.
"Sorry baby girl but I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Work is work after all." He told her. After giving her a quick peck on the forehead, he left her room and moments later, the front door closed. "Lies." She muttered to herself as she stood up and left her room. Rei knew the truth. Her father was going out to mess around with girls. He'd been doing it since a year after her mother had passed away.

After grabbing a rain repellent jacket, Rei exited the mansion and slipped it on. Telling the head Butler to watch over the house while she was gone, Rei got on her black motorcycle and drove off. She sped down the streets, hoping to be rid of all the anger she felt. Her father had lied to her face numerous times since her mothws passed away and each time it pissed her off more and more, little by little.

"Anyways, the gang have being spreading ridiculous rumours like wildfire. I'm going to bed," his dad sighed. Leo nodded. "You know, I think that I'm going to hang out for a while." He picked up his phone, tucking it in his pocket. "Have fun, kid. And don't get into trouble." Leo laughed, "I'm always in trouble." He slammed the door.

Leo wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he wasn't sitting around doing nothing. He was walking down the street when he noticed that he was going down a road various rich people lived at. He rushed past, his hood pulled up, stopping occasionally to look at the house in front of him. Some he recognised and some he didn't. Eventually, he lingered outside one to call someone. The name read 'Rei Furukawa', one of his friends in the gang. In fact, all of his friends were in the gang. He wondered why she was calling her. Maybe he just wanted to hang out. Or maybe it was because he remembered she was rich. Or maybe it was because she knew Lisa and he was curious to where she was. There were lots of possibilities.

Rei felt her phone buzz from her jacket pocket. It seemed that someone was calling her. Removing one hand from the bike handles, she grabbed her phone and answered the call with our seeing who it was. "Who is it?" She questioned, her voice cold. Thankfully, Rei was a pro at riding a motorcycle or else she would have crashed by now with only none hand controlling the motorcycle.

"It's Leo. Is this a bad time?" he replied. He could hear an engine (which meant she was on or in a vehicle, or very close to one), but otherwise, he had no clue what she was doing or where she was. He hoped it wasn't a bad time. Especially if she was at the back of a police car. Which was highly unlikely.

It was starting to ger dark and Fujiko was still in the cafe. Why is she still there anyway? She should have gone home, should have went someplace else but she can't help but think that she'll meet Leo in the cafe. Sipping her sixth cuo of tea, one of her body guards came to her and said "Miss, we should head back to the manor. Its not safe to stay here too long. The gabgs are--"

"Can I stay a bit longer? Maybe a walk in the park? Please... I want to spend my time more outside.. Even for just a little bit.." she begged, her voice slightly breaking. She didn't want to go home, not yet. She wanted to savor each second being outside. She knew she can go again tomorrow but she just want to stay outside for a while.

With her guard sighing, she smiled softly and went out of the cafe, heading down the park and admiring the night sky. "Huh..why can't I get him out of my head.." she mumbled, unable to understand herself.

Leo began walking towards his home; he didn't want anyone raiding the house and killing his father in the bed. He didn't doubt that a rival member knew where they lived; there was always one traitor somewhere, and he wanted to protect his family. He wondered about whether Lisa was home or not. It was quiet in the night, and he glanced at the stars. He always loved the idea that stars were people who had moved on, looking down on them, supporting them. Of course, he knew that stars were actually balls of gas, but the idea was nice, comforting. His phone was still resting on his right ear, his left hand in his pocket. He saw some people from a rival gang, but rushed past them, and they didn't notice him. Maybe next time he wouldn't be so lucky, but he wasn't sure.

[Sorry, I went to bed]

Rei was gonna answer his question but he hung up before she could. Removing her phone from her ear, she slid it back in her pocket. What was that about? She asked herself. Placing her hand back on the handle of the bike, Rei sped down the road, dodging cars. After a while, she took a sharp turn and continued on for two minutes. Stopping, Rei looked over at the park and remembered when she was young. Memories of her mom, dad, and her filled her head but then she remembered the incident and the loud beep that remained on one note. Shaking her head, Rei continued on her way until she reached the Gang's hangout. Parking her bike under cover, Rei entered the building and collapsed on one of the couches.

He noticed the members on the street turn and mutter among themselves. Leo walked on, speeding up, sending a quick text to Rei, Sorry, I am in a bad situation right now. I wanted to ask if you were at the hangout. Don't really want to be alone, he pressed the buttons with his right hand, which was slower than his left, but kept the gun free. Leo heard a gunshot, but it seemed to be going in the other direction. He wasn't so far from the hangout, wondering how pathetic he sounded. He had realised he had locked the door behind him, and therefore nothing could happen there, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.