Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
e7232c416559d8a2c60cdfcfd65faaf3.jpg
Fujiko was about to cry for help when another man approached them and took out his gun. Just what kind of trouble did she got herself into?! Shaking and trembling on her spot, she watched the scene unfold. It seems like the guy is trying to save her, but it also seems like he's the bad guys' leader or something.

Is he the leader of a gang? Fujiko thought to herself, backing up a little as the bad guys left, leaving only the two of them. Her father warned her about the gangs, but she wasn't expecting that she'll meet one of them. She should have never left the house and listened to her father's orders.

"I..uhm..t-thank you.." Fujiko stuttered, still scared at the fact that the guy who saved her seems to be a gang leader and has a gun on his pocket. "Uhm..so..d-does this m-mean I'm y-your prize or something? Aah! I'm sorry.. I just..d-don't know a-anything about uhm..gangs so uhm.." she didn't really know what to say at this point so she just lowered her head and hugged the ice cream even more, too scared to move and not bothered that the ice cream is starting to melt

Lisa smiled as she looked up at Takamura when he entered the coffee shop. "No, not at all." She responded, "Though I wouldn't mind. It's better to be waiting here for you than being home with my father yelling at me and older brother pestering me." Lisa always had her father on her, though it was only because she was daddy's little girl. He wanted to know everything she was doing and control her but she didn't want that which was why she was always getting in trouble and yelled at. Her older brother, Leo, on the other hand never got into trouble because he did what their father wanted. "Come have a seat with me." Lisa then said, hoping to get the chance to get to know Takamura better.

"No problem," Leo shrugged. He sighed. "No, you're not a prize. I don't like prizes." If someone got caught, and someone always does, they'd get charged with violence, use of a gun, attempted murder, murder. That alone gave a pretty big sentence. Abduction was not a great thing to add to it. Leo was in it to keep his dad happy, and to kill specific people. Mostly he wanted to kill the second in command of his dad's worst enemy. He's the closest anyone's got to shooting Leo, which he didn't like at all.

Last edited:
"Oh.. uhm.. Okay.." Fujiko mumbled, unable to think straight. She's still pretty shaken up by what happened and seems like she can't move at all. Trying to pull herself together, she began to walk, but because her knees are still wobbly, she crashed into him and the two of them dell down the floor with her on top of him. Fujiko then felt something cold around her chest area and upon further observation, she squashed the tub of ice cream between them, her white dress now covered in vanilla ice cream. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she apologized blushing madly and scrambling away from him only to hit her head on the freezer. "Oow! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! "

Cold. Leo was cold. No, he wasn't just cold, he was absolutely freezing. But only in one area. And there's something on top of him. Someone. How the hell did he end up on the floor? Luckily, Leo had been careful not to hurt his head as he fell. Unfortunately, that meant leaning on his arms, which hurt his arms. Fortunately, he could still use a gun. The second the weight is gone, Leo is getting up and brushing himself down. She's apologising like mad. She's afraid of him. Is everybody afraid of him? Is that the bad side of being in a gang? Sure, he knew he'd never leave, but that was fine by him, bud would it leave him isolated? He remembered when he was younger, people would avoid him on the corridor. Leo realised how lonely it was. "Are you alright?" he narrowed his eyes.

Takamaru took a seat at the table. "Trust me I didn't hear the end of it yesterday after what happened." He got the waters attention real quick and placed his order. "Anything you want Lisa."

Fujiko shivered in fear as he narrowed her eyes. She's scared of him and his eyes narrowing means it isn't good, but she saw something in his eyes, something that shouldn't be there if he really is scary. Loneliness. She saw the loneliness in his eyes, which made her think twice if she should fear him or not. Most people must have avoided him and judged him so easily because he's a gang leader. "I'm sorry.." she said sincerely, her fear of him is now forgotten as she pulled a handkerchief out of her purse and started cleaning him up. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have feared you that much.. You're probably tired of people fearing you." she mumbled, trying her best to wipe the ice cream off of him. "I'm Fujiko by the way. Fujiko Seijuro" she said with a sweet smile and stood up, trying her best to ignore the coldness she's feeling around her chest.

Last edited:
"Some tea would be nice." Lisa said, looking over at the waiter then back at Takamura. When the waiter was off to get what they wanted, Lisa continued on with their conversation. She didn't want anyone to hear anything about gangs. "I'm sorry, if your father heard you were with me, he probably ended up getting so angry at you." She said to him, "Luckily my father doesn't know yet and I'd like to keep it that way. If he found out I was talking to you, I know things would go terribly bad and I don't want that." She then slowly gave him a smile again. "I want to be able to continue to meet up with you and talk." There was just something about him that drew her to him, making her want to spend more time with him. "Why don't we talk a little about ourselves? So, you want to be a paramedic? That's what you said yesterday. My older brother wanted to be a doctor for a while, but not anymore. For me, I want to be a kindergarten teacher."

((Oh he's already stood up...))

"No, no, it's fine," Leo was getting a nice vibe from the girl. He noted down her name. "Leo." Last names were never a great thing to tell in his family and he decided she would probably run away when he told her. One of the two biggest gangs in the area, and the next leader is stood in front of her. Besides, it could attract attention. "Realistically, gang members are everywhere," he dropped to a low whisper. "And I mean, everywhere."

"It's fine. I'm used to it, but you said you wanted become a kindergarten teacher. If you don't mind me asking why." The waiter came back with their drinks.

Lisa thanked the waiter as she took her tea, putting some sugar in and then stirring it as he asked her why she wanted to be a teacher. She smiled, "My mother used to be a kindergarten teacher years ago before she stopped when she had my brother and me and my father started to get more serious about the gang stuff." She began to say, "I always thought it was a wonderful job and I really do like kids. They can be a handful at times but I feel like it would keep children from...well, you know, growing up and entering a gang. I want to teach them the good in life and lead them to become outstanding members of society and caring people."

"A-Are you trying to scare me?" she asked, shivering a little at his words. "Cause if you are then its obviously working, " she confessed honestly, hugging herself a little as the cold ice cream began sticking to her body. "Uhm.. It's a pleasure to meet you Leo. I.. a-achoo!" she sneezed, quickly covering her mouth. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no! Fujiko panicked inside her mind. Father will totally get mad at me if he finds out about this! and how can cover up a cold? Oh, no. What should I do?

"Achoo!" she sneezed once again, her hands still covering her mouth as she did so. Fujiko has a weak immune system so the sudden change in her body temperature greatly affects her. "I..uhm.. I should change my clothes..but I can't go home like this.. And I forgot about the ice cream. I need to pay for it first. " She said out loud, not realizing that she's talking to herself. "But what should I do? Father will scold me if I go home like this. A-Achoo!"

"No, I'm just giving you a heads up. Besides, not all bad," Leo shrugged. She was panicked and talking to herself shortly afterwards but it was just a cold. Or at least, to Leo it was just a cold. "Well, see you around." He began to walk off because he still hadn't gotten his cereal. Why was a pleasant shop walk have to turn into this? He was thinking hard, he recognised her face. Maybe she was in one of his classes, or Lisa's. He wasn't sure. "And, by the way, colds are pretty much incurable. Though antihistamine tends to help," he decided to leave some helpful advice before moving on to the cereal aisle.

"anti-what?" Fujiko asked confused, not really sure of what he just said. Left alone with a wet dress and a cold, she sighed. "of course he wouldn't help me. He already saved me from his men. Once is enough"she mumbled to herself before asking a clerk about the medicine. She can't go homw like this. Her fathwr will scold her and lock her for weeks. She needs to think of a solution out of this problem, fast. "Uhm..excuse me? Do you have anti-antihi..ugh..something for a cold?"

The clerk eyed her for a minute and stared at her chest, realizing that because her dress is white and now its wet, her blue bra is clearly visible. "H-Hey!" Fujiko exclaimed, crossing her arms across her chest to hide it. "P-Pervert!"

She then followed Leo to see him looking for a cereal. "Uhm..Leo? Could you uhm..tell me what the medicine was again? I.. I don't know how to pronounced it" she mumbled, clearly embarrassed with her cheeks getting red and her fingers twiddling out of nervousness.

"You mean antihistamine?" Leo grinned. Nobody really acknowledge his knowledge of the human body. His father said it would make him seem soft, Lisa wasn't interested, and there wasn't really anybody else. "Anti-hist-a-mean." He spoke it slower to allow for it to register in her head. He picked up some cereal next to him, checking the packaging to make sure it wasn't going out of date anytime soon.

Fujiko feels like a baby right now with him teaching her how to pronounce a medicine. She really don't know anything from the medical field for she studies pastries. Yep. Fujiko is a pastry chef.

"Anti-hest-ta-mine? Ugh..this is so hard!" Fujiko complained, shivering and sneezing. It seems like her cold is getting worse as time passed by and this isn't good. Any minute longer without proper medication will result to her losing consciousness. "Can you please uhm..buy it for me? I..I'm not good at that kind of stuff and well.. I.. can't go to a hospital. Father will lock me up again if he finds out I escaped.." she mumbled, not really sure if it was necessary for her to talk about her being locked up.

"Sure," Leo shrugged, going to the chemist counter. "Have you got any antihistamine?" he asked. "Antihistamine?" the chemist replied, clearly not with it. "Yes, antihistamine. Cold stuff," Leo scowled. These people knew nothing about medicine.. "Sure," the chemist put the medicine on the table, and Leo paid for it. He rolled his eyes, as he came back to Fujiko. "Here," he pressed it into her hand.

Fujiko gratefully took the medicine from him and smiled "Thanks.. I guess I'll see you around then. It was nice meeting you, Leo" she said, waving him goodbye before paying for the ruined ice cream and exiting the supermarket.

"Fujiko!" a stern and powerful voice called out, immediately stopping her from her tracks. She knew that voice all too well and dreaded to turn to face him but she needs to. Disobeying him even more will result to severe consequences.

"F-Father." Fujiko greeted, immediately bowing her head out of shame. She didn't need to be told of what to do next for she was quickly assisted by the body guards to ride the car. Twiddling with her fingers as she sat on the car, her father spoke "What were you doing out of the manor again? Didn't I told you a million times that its dangerous out there. You are grounded for a month. You are not to allowed to leave the manor unless I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, father"

"Double the security on her room and around the manor. If Fujiko got out once again I'll make sure to kill the entire guards' lineage do you understand?" His father barked to one of the guards.

Fujiko didn't dare to talk back or protest for she'll be slapped. Biting her lip and trying her best not to cry, she kept silent, waiting for the car ride to be over and just cry inside herself to sleep.

"Yeah, same here," he said softly, buying his cereal and getting ready to leave. Fujiko! Leo recognised the voice that boomed her name, though where from, he couldn't remember. He bowed his head, walking swiftly by. The man sounded angry. Leo reached into his pocket, twisting the fingers around his gun, but keeping it consumed in his pocket. People would think he was an average teenager, if they didn't recognise him. Leo continued to walk, glancing at his feet and sitting on a bench, his bag of cereal next to him.

The driver started the car and Fujiko just sat on her seat, her hand now clutching on her lap as her father ranted about some stupid investors trying to ruin his business.

Fujiko wasn't really his biological daughter for she was adopted by the age of 5. She became her real parents payment because they couldn't pay their debt and since then he made her his daughter. She knew that if she made him upset she'll get slapped or locked up.

"Who were the boy you were with?" Her father asked, looking at the window and eyeing something.

"He's Leo. H-He.. He didn't told me his last name but he..he seems like a gang leader.." Fujiko answered thruthfully, cowering in her seat.

"What?!" her father snapped angrily and a stinging sensation was felt on her cheek. The slap was so painful that it left a bruise on her face, biting her lip even more to stop her from crying. "I-I'm so sorry father"

"Driver! To the manor. As soon as we arrive there Fujiko, go straight to your room. If I dare see you along the corridors I'll give you a whiping, do you understand?!"

"Yes father"

The car then drove off towards the manor with Fujiko feeling caged once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.