Relationship Dealbreakers AKA "AW HEEEEEEL NAW"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must not post a picture of Freud. I must not post a picture of Freud. I must not post a picture of Freud...

You never introduced her to your family did you? That would have been awkward.

Reactions: Scrap Iron
Thank God my parents named all of us with the weirdest names.
It would have been horrible to date someone with the same name as your brother,
orgaspyour father.

Hahaha! I met her online, so I didn't know her name honestly until right before we met, and we only went on a couple dates. No family involved, thankfully.

Lack of Communication - seriously. Know how to communicate your feelings and needs, otherwise there is no way it'll work out.

Sense of Humour - everyone has one, just some are way more different than others. As long as we have somewhat similar senses of humour, all is well.

Physical Intimacy - I don't expect it right away and I'm okay with waiting. But it's an important part of any relationship, so finding out if we are sexually compatible is a must sooner or later. That would be something we would have to communicate about!

Must like Waffles - I looove waffles, and expect the same. No pancake loving motherfuckers here.

Shared Interests - a must. Obviously we're going to be interested in a lot of different things, but having some common interests is necessary! We won't enjoy all the same things, but at least be willing to try them out to see if you enjoy it too.

Pancakes - I guess it's okay if you like pancakes.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Pancake girl here. Chocolate chip, with real maple syrup. None of that aunt jamyass shit.

Say it ain't so, Sabine. Chocolate doesn't belong in breakfast! This was seriously a point of contention for me for a while because I used to be a route driver for Otis Spunkmeyer, delivering muffins in a freezer truck.

The most popular flavor of muffin? Chocolate chocolate chip.

Yuck.

Oh, it's so. Chocolate belongs in breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper, snacktime, elevensies... chocolate is the food of the gods. It cannot be denied on the basis of time of day!

Reactions: 2 people
So...here's my deal breaker...

Acceptance: I prefer someone who'll accept me for me, regardless of what that is.

Hopefully I've found said property...time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.