Relationship Deal Breakers

Cheating/Accusing me of cheating - been there before and being polyam doesn't excuse it (talking about a partner, not myself). Like, I'm polyam but if I did want to be involved with someone else, I'm not gonna lie about my relationship status. Cheating is unacceptable and I have been accused of cheating before and it hurts when someone can't trust me.

Misgendering me on purpose - If I'm interested in dating you, I'll tell you what my identity is and if you can't respect that because you're too ignorant to even put forth the effort, huge no.

Overly clingy - it's one thing to want to text me "good morning" and want a reply back when I wake up, but if you text me 10x or more within the span of an hour complaining that I don't text back quick enough or you blow up my phone with calls and voice mails, we're done. I work long days sometimes, well into the evening and I am chronically ill and tired all the time. I'll text you to let you know what's up but please do not blow up my phone and expect a reply back.

Not letting me be myself - I dated someone who would NOT let me rp at all because he considered it to be cheating.

Being cruel to animals/children/other people - Don't be an asshole just because you dislike people or animals.

If you can't put in effort and then blame me for not putting in effort - Like I stated before, I am tired. I'll put in effort and if you just don't care enough to see it, we can talk about it but do not blame me for something that's not true.

Finding out they enjoy being cruel to animals. I couldn't have any type of relationship with anyone who likes that.

That's a red flag for sure. How anyone could take pleasure in that, I do not know. D:

I am generally very understanding of people, compared to most others around me. But smoking and gambling... those are two things I would not be able to tolerate with a significant other.