Relations Between Queensburg and Lyf, Aswell As The Mchanics of Queensburg Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ner0

Okay, so now that I have re research the descriptions of Lyf and the nearby areas I have come to a conclusion:

My character will have to be a soldier of Queensburg, as such my questions are as follows:

How open to foreigners is Queensburg? Do they allow migrants from other countries to join the military? Is there a citizenship program? If so, how extensive is it? and finally, how are the relations between Queensburg and Lecara?

The Queensburg Navy is something that is mentioned, but how does their land force hold up? Do they have a strong presence in all of their cities? Do the cities employ their own military force? or is it something organized by the main government? Is knighthood an attainable status, and if so, how sought after is it? How is it attained and how respected are knights in Queensburg society?

Does the Queensburg military have a formal training academy, if so, how does one apply, and how long does it last? What is the formal military wear of Queensburg soldiers and how much are individual soldiers allowed to stray from this? What weaponry is traditional supplied to them and what flexibility do the have in this regard as well?

How does military deployment in Queensburg work? Is it done on a tour schedule, with soldiers spending a certain time serving and a certain time resting? (say 3 months on duty, 1 month off) Or is it a permanent position where soldiers live at the local barracks permanently and are supplied with meals and living quarters? How do basic unit structures work? Is it organized into squads, or are barracks overseen by a single commanding officer?

and finally, in what way are political figures (noblemen and the such) involved in military affairs? Are they themselves high ranking officers? or are they simply given soldiers to command and influence? do they have much say in the actions of the military and if they do, how far up the chain of command would their power reach?

Okey Dokey Lemon Smokey,

I NOW await a response. Thank you again for you time :)

~N.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Useful
Reactions: rissa and B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.