Reincarnate academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koschei flopped onto his bed with a sigh, not realizing he left his door slightly ajar. Picking a book from his bag he opened up his window and began reading as a slight breeze swept through his room.

"Sure, I don't mind." Bast jumped up off of the bed onto her feet then looked towards Maya with a puzzled expression. "Do you know where she is?"
"I know her dorm number because she told me it before. It isn't too far from us.."
Smiling she made her way out of the room and weaved a little amongst the corridors before making her way to a door. Knocking on the door she smiled as Lucky opened the door and she gave a wave.
"Mind if we come in?"

~~~~

Lucky liked the silence that they were in at the moment but it suddenly was broken as someone knocked on the door. Standing up she decided that she would go answer the door and smiled at the girl she saw on the other side. Chuckling softly she moved aside slightly allowing the two to enter the room and she watched as Maya went to go introduce herself to Ishtar.
"My name is Maya, I am a close friend of Lucky's. Nice to meet you."

@Olissa

(I'm sorry, internet issues)

Bast stood awkwardly in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. She looked over to Maya introducing herself to the girl, then to Lucky who was standing alone watching Maya. Bast didn't want to sit on the beds seeing as that's rude to sit on someone's bed and they hardly know you. She looked down to her intwined hand and shifted on one leg and started to fiddle with her fingers.

Reactions: EternalMusic
(That's okay~ but I don't think this RP is going to continue the host hasn't said anything and I need to drop some RPs and this is going to be one of them... I am sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.