Reincarnate academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky nodded slowly at what Ishtar was saying, "Not to be rude but I wish that Maya were here... But of course I have a certain attachment to the girl..."
Shrugging her shoulders, Lucky sat down on the spare bed and sighed again.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
With a smile Ishtar huffed. "It's going to take more than that to insult me, luckily." Stretching completely Ishtar groaned. "It's so boring. There's nothing fun to do at the moment." Flopping down backwards the brunette stared at the ceiling. Then again, this room was boring too, so no wonder she felt even more bored.

Lucky looked at the girl and then stood up to looked outside and watched as several birds flocked together to fly off.
"Well it is always calm before a storm..."
She didn't say anything else, she could see what was going to happen. It would be chaotic and messy. But how long it would take for the events to take place she didn't know.

(EDIT: I am so sorry @Olissa)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmmm?" Ishtar reacted half bored, half alert. "You sound like a seer." Her eyes hadn't turned away from the ceiling yet, though she did notice the other one moving over towards the area of the window. What Lakshmi did after that she didn't know, didn't need to know.
"I'd much rather have the storm now. At least I'd be able to do something then."

Koschei smiled and motioned towards the doors to the dorms, "i think I am gonna head back to my room, wanna talk while we walk?"

Lucky looked at Ishtar and moved towards her dorm mate.
"The storm leaves a mess after it leaves. the clean up will be hard..."
Rubbing her arm she went back to her bed and peeled off her gloves laying them neatly on her bed.

Bast took in a small gasp then running over to one of the cats petting it. It was adorable and little more onto the furry side. "I love your power Maya." Bast then stands back up picking up a cat then walking back to her bed sitting the cat on her lap scratching it behind it's ear.

"Sure." Aphrodite sighed and lifted up her dress as she walked. She hated being in this form. This form is what made people fall uncontrollably and completely in love with her. It was in this form when she married Hephaestus, cheated on him with Ares, and caused Zeus to be deathly afraid of his wife as they raised her. Not the best time. "So, what did your original form look like?"

Maya smiled at Bast and giggled picking up a black cat with crystal blue eyes.
"It has its advantages~"
Giggling Maya played with the cat and then suddenly they all disappeared. Rubbing her temple, Maya frowned.
"sorry I can't hold it for very long when it is such a large amount of characters..."

Bast saw as the cat she was holding suddenly disappeared from sight, then she shook her head and looked towards Maya with a small smile. "No it's fine, so you can see dreams huh?" Bast then pointed towards her temple. "If you wanna see my dreams you can but they are usually about cats." She giggled at her own joke. @EternalMusic

As they walked down the hallways and past dorm rooms Koschei forced himself to look at everything but Aphrodite, just being near her was making him feel flustered and he did not feel strong enough to resist her impeccable looks. "Oh..umm..my true form? Well..its not as impressive as yours." Koschei laughed awkwardly and ran a hand through his mop of unruly hair, "I just look like something out of a children's ghost story...since that what most of the ghost stories in my homeland are about..." He sighed sadly and put his hands in his pockets, "most of the time I prefer to look like this, it allows me to walk around the human world without causing a panic.."

"I think the two of us should team up on halloween, to scare the souls out of small children." Tee tried to ignore the comment about her looks being impressive. It wasn't like she never got compliments. For Zeus's sake, she was the goddess of beauty, of course she would get compliments. At this point someone telling her she was beautiful was like they were telling her the sky was blue. How was she supposed to react? 'Holy Oipho! No way! I'm not pretty, you shouldn't have. Oh thank you!' She mentally rolled her eyes.

"Think about it, so you could spook them, and I could come out in my natural form or something, and they'd be like 'we can't find our Moms, can you help us?' and i'd be like 'Yeah Sure, Wh-' But you would cut me off by digging your talons or something into my brain, and I can make it look like the color it getting sucked out of me, then make my eyes glow yellow, and then we can chase them for a while. It's even more fun with the fact that I can practically teleport." She took a deep breath and looked at him for confirmation, eyes wide with excitement.

Maya giggled and shook her head, "I prefer not to... I feel like it is an invasion of privacy... Not that Lucky doesn't have bigger problems than me..."
Mumbling the last part she ruffled her hair and looked up at Bast with a small smile.

@NekoFire

Koschei mulled it over as they finally came to a stop in front of his room. "i dont know...i dont really like scaring anyone. Let me think about it and I will get back to you." After a moment of awkward silence Koschei finally looked at Aphrodite, "well..um..it was..um..nice meeting you Aphrodite." After his mumbled farewell the flustered Koschei quickly stepped into his room and closed the door behind himself.

Aphrodite nodded and absent-mindedly hovered in the air. After he left she floated down the halls, hoping to find persephone or one of the other greek gods.

Bast flattened out her shirt wondering what to do next. She shifted on the bed at the silence of the room. "Say what's your favourite color." Bast finally spoke up asking a question that immediately popped into her head.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Maya looked at her and tilted her head, ".... I would say... Any pastel colour... Cause the best dreams always have a pastel colour aura that I just can't help but love. What about you?"
Looking at Bast she tilted her head with a questioning face.

"Green, I don't know why but it's green, sometimes blue but most of the time it's green." Bast rapped her tail around her waist laying on her lap. She slowly started to pet it. "How abut we check out more of the campus?" Bast stopped petting her tail and looked at Maya eagerly.
@EternalMusic

Reactions: EternalMusic
Maya grinned back and giggled, "That sounds like a plan! Oh! How about we go and see Lucky again!"
Stopping she shrank back a little and then looked at Bas shyly, "That is.. if you want to..."

"Sure, I don't mind." Bast jumped up off of the bed onto her feet then looked towards Maya with a puzzled expression. "Do you know where she is?"
@EternalMusic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.