Reincarnate academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boy do I know how you feel." Aphrodite stared right back at the crow. What a beautiful creature. Majestic and mysterious. It blend into the shadows and people forget it's there. Why would anyone try your scare them off?

Bast extended a hand for Lakshmi to shake while introducing herself. "Bast the goddess of cats and protection, and ect." She was really happy, two friends in one day was a new record. Bast couldn't help but feel a little jubbly and bubbly inside.
@EternalMusic

Last edited by a moderator:
Shuffling a little uncomfortable in her foresty corner she listened to Aphrodite's 'adventures' of the summer. There was nothing wrong with advocating same sex love and marriage, but it made her feel a little iffy if people specifically sought out trouble. But the subject was soon changed, which was a blessing for Persephone, as she had no idea how to really react to that.
Music hm? Well there was nothing wrong with saying h- "Woah wait!" Persephone got up from her spot in a panic and rushed after Aphrodite as the goddess jumped from the window.
Looking out she saw how the other calmly floated down and landed by the boy by the tree. "I can't..." She called out, but then decided it didn't really have a point to call after her, so continued on normal note "fly."
She felt no urge to go after her, especially out of the window, but she didn't feel it was her position to go out and meddle with whatever a love goddess had her sight on.
Looking around the room she could just stay here, get some rest and not have to worry about a thing, but she would have to learn of the ways of the school at some point, so she walked out her room and headed down the halls.

From above Ishtar noticed a second figure, this time descending from apparently one of the windows overhead, and landing near the boring grumpy guitar playing guy. She really had to come up with a good nickname for him. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to meddle in those affairs now.
Quietly from over by the wall she kept a watchful eye and ear. Wrongdoings and bad luck. Interesting. And this Tee person was good at starting conversations like this. She had no idea who this would be, but women's powers didn't matter much to her, unless they were used against her of course. Turning on her heels Ishtar waved her hair over her shoulders and walked back inside to go to her room and relax, if that was possible here.

Maya smiled as the two shook hands and looked up at Maya with a goofy grin.
"Lucky, do you know where exactly we are suppose to go?"
Not sure if they were allowed to just spend their time going from one place to another, Maya question the fact that everyone was just talking to one another. Her dark brown hair was flicked over her shoulder and her hazel eyes glistened, not that she minded that she was able to make new friends and such. Behind Lucky she noticed that the boy was left alone again. Giving a small wave, Maya smiled at the boy (@Trust)

~~~~

Lucky shook her head not sure about where they were suppose to be, That is rather strange though. You would think there would be some sort of message since we have gotten here... Sighing she pondered in her thoughts when she noticed Maya wave at Loki. Not even bothering to look at him she decided to direct her attention to Bast.
"The weather is nice today..."
Not one for making small talk, Lucky inwardly groaned at her pathetic attempt to start a conversation with the cat goddess. I want to get to know this girl though... Maya seems to be rather happy about her being her new friend...

Koschei looked over at Aphrodite and gave a sarcastic chuckle, "yeah sure, your life must be so stressful being the goddess of beauty." Rolling his eyes Koschei turned away from her and picked up the guitar, tuning it as an excuse to not look at the goddess next to him.

"Laugh all you want but It's true. Everyone expects me to be a certain way, and it's not me. Those Percy Jackson books didn't help." Tee made a face.

Koschei turned to look at her, "so then why are you sitting here talking to me? There are plenty of gods way more powerful than me here, and for all I know you are just here to tease me until you get bored." Koschei obviously had a chip on his shoulder about something, as he stood up the guitar dissapeared and the crow flew off.

"Is that what you think of me? Already? Wow, I can really make an impression." She chuckled uneasily. "Listen, I'm probably not who you think I am. I'm not saying that in a 'I'm not like other goddesses' stupid kinda way. I'm saying that in a 'you're quick to judge and I'm not who I used to be' kinda way." She took a deep breath and stood up. "But if you want me to I'll leave."

Lucky patted Maya's head and gave a small smile, "I need to go to my dorm, it is getting a bit too crowded for me..."
Not waiting for a reply Lucky walked off to go to her dorm room.
(@Olissa )

~~~~

Maya waved good bye at the retreating figure and then looked at the two who were still with her.
(@NekoFire, @Trust)

(Sorry for the super short post!)

Zeus sighed as he stood up from his nap. I should probably go find my roommate, he thought. Zeus walked out of his dorm room, not yet having met, Loki. This place is not that bad, i mean compared to Mount Olympus its crap, but what isn't? He thought as he walked the halls. As he explored the school he finally found a group of kids talking animatedly, He waited to be noticed by them.

(I'll post for Ishtar in a moment, just moving Persephone for fun's sake)

Exploring the school was far less perilous than exploring the many realms within the Underworld, and much easier to remember too. Though... Had she been in this hall yet or not? Great, time to backtrack and find a logic point again, like the main entrance. Everything was easier to find if you went from there after all.
Not really paying attention to where she was going she nearly tripped and fell over some guy standing in the hall by the guys' side of the school.
Steadying herself at the very last moment, avoiding a huge smack and up flipped skirt, she turned and apologized to whoever it was she had nearly run over, not even realizing it was Zeus.
"I'm sorry, I'm so terribly sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry I hope you're not hurt." Backing away to the other side of the hallway she held her head low and didn't even look up. Chances were she'd turn around and run away any second now.

"That's perfectly fine. Are you hurt?" Zeus asked. Noticing the subservient manner in which this particular goddess acted.
(Sorry short post... on my phone)

Bast waved her hand saying a small hello to the guy then flatting out her shirt not knowing what to do next. She ran her fingers through her hair moving it out of her face then turning towards Maya. "Should we start to head back to?" Bast shifted on one leg waiting for the girl to answer.
@EternalMusic

Maya looked at Bast and gave another glance at the boy as she gave him a small wave for a good bye and nodded at Bast. Linking her arm with Bast, Maya gave a shy smile and gently tugged on her new friends arm.
"Yes, let's go."

Bast walked beside Maya towards their room. She didn't know what the time was currently but outside the windows on the walls it was a beautiful bright orange and maybe a hint a purple. Bast started to think to herself about classes tomorrow. She needed too look for her roster that's probably crumbled up into a ball somewhere in her things. Bast groaned at the thought having to look for things again.
@EternalMusic

Koschei looked at Aphrodite uneasily and shifted from foot to foot. "sorry...i just am a little nervous, I just always expect the worse from people. Its a bad habit of mine." Running a hand through his hair Koschei sighed and straightened up, extending his hand he looked Aphrodite in the eyes for the first time. "Lets start over, hi my name is Koschei. God of bad luck and wrongdoings...amongst other things."

Aphrodite giggled and shook his hand. "I'm Tee, goddess of Sex, love, beauty, and something I'd rather not say out loud." She smiled wide and look into his eyes too. They were green. Light. They went well his his hair. She shook the shallow thoughts of appearance out of her mind.

Koschei smiled a little as aphrodite giggled, her smile was infectious and he couldnt help but admire her features. Shaking the thoughts from his head Koschei was awkwardly silent for a moment. "umm...have you met any other gods yet? I was kinda running away from a bunch because they were having a posturing contest outside my room, it was annoying to say the least."

Hera took the time to walk out of her dorm, her brown hair groping down to her waist. Iris, her best friend, more like her servant followed close behind. Hera thought this would be fun, the school. Meeting new people, and it wasn't that hard to fit in. Iris was actually kind of nervous. She'd been forced to come to the Academy because Hera wasn't only her best friend but her mistress. She was Queen of all God's and her best friend. Hera was all she ever knew. She was a shy girl and didn't talk much. But she blushed a lot.

Hera and Iris were on there way to the tennis court to play a good game. Hera wore her pink designer tennis clothing while Iris had just plain white tennis clothes. They were total opposites. Hera was the preppy rich girl everyone got along with while Iris was just a shy quiet and average brunette. They had the same color. Iris was naturally blonde but Hera hated her blonde her and made her dye it brown. Iris was mostly worried about meeting everyone. She wasn't the best social appealer but Hera made up for it for her. And she, Hera's homework.

Hera had planned to hit the pool after there tennis activity and as soon as they hit the tennis court she burst with excitement. "This year will be so superific!!"

"Is that even a word?" Iris laughed.

"It is if I say." Hera giggled as they began to play

"Well, of course I know all the Greek gods, but no, not really." Tee felt a shiver town her back. "Ugh... Hera's here." She mumbled, sneering.

Status
Not open for further replies.