Reincarnate academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How pleasant." Ever more amused by her reaction, Loki couldn't help but grin wickedly. He'd forgotten how fun it could be getting a reaction from people. This person was still a god, so she probably could tell he was anything but a good person and by the looks of it she had figured out that much already. "That ice cold glare would probably pain me, if I weren't already as cold as it gets." He spoke airily, his words taking on a double meaning. It could be taken either way and it would be correct. He was ice through and through, body and soul. Even if he could maintain the illusion of his current form accurately even down to body temperature, that didn't mean he didn't still have ice coursing through his veins
Koschei heard the murmur of voices outside his door, grumbling about loud neighbors he got up and opened the door. "would you all keep your voices down? I am trying to sleep.." Koschei stared at the two with dull eyes as a crow landed on the ledge outside his window and cawed loudly.
Lucky suddenly felt her mind go blank as she heard Loki's thoughts out loud in her mind. Looking at the boy she pondered what his words had mean't, unfortunately for her. Her father had given her a sheltered upbringing only allowing her to meet several other Hindu Gods. Having no knowledge of other gods she had gone and taken the liberty of researching up about them, although she never did get the chance to read Loki's profile. He seems like he has a little secret... Shaking her head she didn't want to hear anymore of his thoughts, she didn't like to invade others privacy and didn't feel like it was right to do so. Turning around she someone grumble something about keeping their voices down. Looking at Loki she then turned to face the other male and noticed a crow land outside the window. Must have something to do with crows... or birds.... or animals.... Guessing the male's specific traits Lucky looked at him for a second and then gave a small nod before looking again to Loki to give him a reply.
"Well then, it is good that you are cold already."
Then looking at the boy again she began to feel slightly sorry or him, she could understand the need to have a little quiet at times.

Koschei sighed and rolled his eyes, closing the door he went over to the window and let the crow in. As the crow hopped up onto the dresser, koschei sighed and looked out the window. "I just want to go home, back to where its nice and cold and I dont have to deal with all of these arrogant pricks..."

"Oh, of course." Loki replied before sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose slightly as the door closed. "I'm beginning to get the impression nobody really wants to be here, going by their moods. I myself being one of them. It's not as if I need something a mundane as school. I'm well versed in everything that it is necessary for me to know so why stay? Luckily for me my skill set allows me to go and do pretty much as I please. I'm out of this place the moment I get sick of you people and if anyone wants a free pass out, you better get on my good side, but even if you don't want out I'd advise against getting on my bad side."

Lucky thought about what she had felt as she read his emotions and thoughts for a little second a while ago and thought to herself that that was good advise he gave to the others. Her robotic plain expression was still intact though as she looked at him and her gaze staring straight at him, she glanced at the other girl with whom he was with every second or so, but she couldn't help but find her gaze going towards the male. There is something about him which is rather different... Listening to her own thoughts Lucky sighed to herself and turned her attention back to reality.

"I shall take your advise then."

(Okay... I am going to bed. @Trust, I hope you do the same!)

The moment the bush started yelling at her Persephone fell on her behind and screamed in fear. She knew she had an affinity with plants due to being one of the harvest goddesses with her mother, but this was ridiculous. Plants never talked before!
Of course then the plant began to transform into a different form on its own.

Scrambling to her feet Persephone raced to the open door and hid behind the corner. She was panting, fast. Okay, no need to panic, this was a school full of gods, why should she run away and hide like that. It's not like a minotaur was behind her after all. Gosh she hated those things, almost as much as... well that was actually a long list.
Peeking out from around the corner Persephone looked at the figure that sat on her bed brushing her wild colored hair.
"A-Aphrodite?" Carefully the scaredy cat came from around the corner and back into the room. "Wh-You're my roommate?" It came out more of a question than the statement she intended it to be. Nerves, always got the best of her voice. "I'm sorry. I'm not really good at people stuff, and I can't manipulate water." She apologized as she scurried her way to her side of the room, picking up her bag on the way, and took position on her bed.
"I take it you've been here a while?" She asked, trying to make at least some form of a conversation.

Yes, he was absolutely right, she had absolutely no idea who this guy was, nor where this ass guard place was. Then again, she probably was dumber than a picket fence with no gate. But he had he had been checking her out (well, from her perspective at least) so she was pleased. But where he came from certainly sounded very, very weird.
"Well, Loki Odinson of ass guard, it's a pleasure." She licked her lips. "But I don't really like the idea of you having one up on me. Would you mind a little cha-woah."

Well so much for the chat, as someone bumped into them. Furiously she glanced at the girl and then away. How rude. It was that this Loki guy decided to go after her and call her back otherwise she'd have tried to continue her conversation.
"Beauty?" Ishtar half spat out. Well wasn't that just quaint for her. One look could tell she definitely didn't have what it took to persuade any guy at a whim. Oh this girl should feel so blessed that her powers had zero effect on women. On this guy however...

Tensions seemed to rise between those two, which was interesting, but it meant that Ishtar wasn't the center of attention, and that was something she couldn't have.
"AHEM!" She called out loud and hard, after that boring looking person addressed this Lakshima or whatever it was again, and Loki before leaving. "Yeah hi, real center of attention here. It's incredibly rude to just go on and cut someone out of a conversation you know. Especially if you're butting in." A foul look went to this girl before snapping her attention to Loki. "And it's rude to just leave someone hanging in the middle of a conversation." She walked on behind him, the tips of her fingers tracing lightly over his skin. "As such, I ought to punish you for that." Her voice changing from the rapid annoyed way she spoke a moment ago, to a sultry tone of voice at her last sentence.
She had no clue who this guy was, what his powers were, or if he'd even be worth spending her powers on. Nevertheless a light lust power was released. So light it wouldn't outlast a full minute if it managed to get a hold in the first place.

Ishtar wasn't out for her usual trait this time, which is why she didn't want to risk sending a full force of power on this dude, she just wanted a bit of revenge, getting the attention all for herself. If of course he wasn't too strong to resist the magic. Regardless, she would have at least been able to size him up better this way.
If the conversation between this silver haired woman and him was anything to go on, Loki wasn't really one to have given way much of who he was in conversation anyway.

"Only about 10 minutes, It's really nice to see you! How's everything been?" Aphrodite smiled pleasantly, realizing she shouldn't be so tough on the girl. Once she had gotten all the flowers out of her hair, she poofed the comb away and stood up. She looked at the wall on her side and waved her hand, causing the wall to turn purple and a couple posters to show up. One of Harley Quinn, one of a band called Portugal the Man, and one of the Hurcules from the Disney movie. It was a little joke that she always put a poster of him on her wall, because it was sort of a modern take on a greek classic, just like she was.

Aphrodite herself spend her time mostly around mortals. It was a little tradition she had with herself that her schooling would always take place on earth, this time it was in California. Funny, how her radical rebellious phase happened when she was around the type of girls should could have destroyed with her looks in previous incarnations. Not to say she didn't have fun making them think everything they did was shallow. Though now it seemed a good choice for her to go to a school with other gods, for her to embrace who she is and will always be.

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment the bush started yelling at her Persephone fell on her behind and screamed in fear. She knew she had an affinity with plants due to being one of the harvest goddesses with her mother, but this was ridiculous. Plants never talked before!
Of course then the plant began to transform into a different form on its own.

Scrambling to her feet Persephone raced to the open door and hid behind the corner. She was panting, fast. Okay, no need to panic, this was a school full of gods, why should she run away and hide like that. It's not like a minotaur was behind her after all. Gosh she hated those things, almost as much as... well that was actually a long list.
Peeking out from around the corner Persephone looked at the figure that sat on her bed brushing her wild colored hair.
"A-Aphrodite?" Carefully the scaredy cat came from around the corner and back into the room. "Wh-You're my roommate?" It came out more of a question than the statement she intended it to be. Nerves, always got the best of her voice. "I'm sorry. I'm not really good at people stuff, and I can't manipulate water." She apologized as she scurried her way to her side of the room, picking up her bag on the way, and took position on her bed.
"I take it you've been here a while?" She asked, trying to make at least some form of a conversation.

Yes, he was absolutely right, she had absolutely no idea who this guy was, nor where this ass guard place was. Then again, she probably was dumber than a picket fence with no gate. But he had he had been checking her out (well, from her perspective at least) so she was pleased. But where he came from certainly sounded very, very weird.
"Well, Loki Odinson of ass guard, it's a pleasure." She licked her lips. "But I don't really like the idea of you having one up on me. Would you mind a little cha-woah."

Well so much for the chat, as someone bumped into them. Furiously she glanced at the girl and then away. How rude. It was that this Loki guy decided to go after her and call her back otherwise she'd have tried to continue her conversation.
"Beauty?" Ishtar half spat out. Well wasn't that just quaint for her. One look could tell she definitely didn't have what it took to persuade any guy at a whim. Oh this girl should feel so blessed that her powers had zero effect on women. On this guy however...

Tensions seemed to rise between those two, which was interesting, but it meant that Ishtar wasn't the center of attention, and that was something she couldn't have.
"AHEM!" She called out loud and hard, after that boring looking person addressed this Lakshima or whatever it was again, and Loki before leaving. "Yeah hi, real center of attention here. It's incredibly rude to just go on and cut someone out of a conversation you know. Especially if you're butting in." A foul look went to this girl before snapping her attention to Loki. "And it's rude to just leave someone hanging in the middle of a conversation." She walked on behind him, the tips of her fingers tracing lightly over his skin. "As such, I ought to punish you for that." Her voice changing from the rapid annoyed way she spoke a moment ago, to a sultry tone of voice at her last sentence.
She had no clue who this guy was, what his powers were, or if he'd even be worth spending her powers on. Nevertheless a light lust power was released. So light it wouldn't outlast a full minute if it managed to get a hold in the first place.

Ishtar wasn't out for her usual trait this time, which is why she didn't want to risk sending a full force of power on this dude, she just wanted a bit of revenge, getting the attention all for herself. If of course he wasn't too strong to resist the magic. Regardless, she would have at least been able to size him up better this way.
If the conversation between this silver haired woman and him was anything to go on, Loki wasn't really one to have given way much of who he was in conversation anyway.
Lucky looked at the girl and gave her a full profile, she didn't even have to read her thoughts to know what the girl had planned for Loki. Looking at the boy she wondered if he was like every other male his age, or if he had some self restraint. Bringing herself back to reality she decided that it would be needed to apologise to the female.
"I apologise, I didn't mean to be rude and cut you off from the conversation."
She allowed the girl to take the spotlight and quench her need for attention of which she seemed to desire greatly.

Bast happily followed Maya down the hall she led her through, Bast was happy that Maya was really friendly with her and put up with her. She never had any friends since shes a goddess of cats and went to a mortal school, everyone thought she was crazy or weird when she had her cat days but now it seemed nobody really was bothered but more like it was normal. Bast continued to follow Maya feeling happier than ever.

Maya smiled at her noticing her happiness being emitted. Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, Maya looked around the area and then heard someone's voice. Isn't that... Motioning Bast to follow her she came closer and then spotted Lucky's silver hair.
"LUCKY!!!"
Shouting Maya waved her arm around and then rushed over to her friend hugging her as she did so.

~~~~

Lucky heard her name being shouted from across the hallway and then noticed Maya running over and hugging her. Stiffening, Lucky carefully hugged her back not touching her with her hands in anyway.
"I didn't expect to bump into you so soon..."
She smiled softly at the girl and then noticed another girl behind Maya, "Who is this?"

~~~~

Jumping up and down from excitement. Maya looked at Bast and gave a cheerful smile. Being with Lucky always mad Maya more outgoing and excited than she normally is, she didn't know why but there was something about Lucky that made her feel.... well.... Lucky.
"This is my new friend slash dorm mate, Bast. She is a cat goddess."

Loki stared slightly at Ishtar, he could tell she had used some sort of magic on him, but he was not so easily manipulated. It wasn't that he couldn't feel it's affects, as suddenly this young woman seemed incredibly provocative in the slightest of terms. No, he was just well minded enough to manage his attraction, more or less. "Oh, you'd like this, wouldn't you?" He purred lightly. "For me to be all over you, but I'm afraid my dear that you aren't the only one who utilises lust for personal gain, and I only take part if I can come out on top." He winked at her. "Maybe net time."

Bast gave a friendly smile and waved a hello to Maya's friend.
She wondered what Goddess she was of,maybe something way more better than cats or nurturing.

Maya looked over at the male and female being rather lustful and blushed. Hiding behind Lucky she took a quick peak at them before looking away. I don't want to seem rude looking at them like that... Slightly flustered Maya smiled at Bast and then back at Lucky.

~~~~

Lucky looked at Loki and the female of whose name she still didn't know. Sighing she turned her attention to Bast, A friend... Maya works fast. But yet again... Maya has always been able to make friends easily... Must be from being able to see people's dreams and goals... Or maybe not. Giving Bast the smallest of smiles she decided to introduce herself again.
"Lakshmi goddess of wealth, love, prosperity, fortune and beauty. Pleasure to meet you Bast."

Koschei growled and opened his door again, "Why is it that everyone seems to want to congregate in front of my room?! Is it too much to ask for you all to move a few feet down the hallway?" Grumbling under his breath Koschei stepped out into the hallway and stormed off, leaving his door slightly ajar in the process.

Unpacking the few items that Persephone had on her, she shrugged her shoulders.
"There hasn't been much of an adventure in my life now as there had been in the previous one." That kind of was her main story. "So I guess I'm doing fine. The family I was living with is sad I left, but I'd have to come here at some point." She shrugged again.
"But my life isn't really interesting, I'm sure you've been up to all kinds of fun this summer?" Persephone preferred it if the conversation was not focussed on her. It made things a lot more easy most of the time.
Once all was set away, she took place on the bed again. Unlike Aphrodite she didn't have much to decorate her walls with. Well her one decoration was a plant right by her nightstand. With a single point and wave the plant grew and decorated her side of the room with vines and leaves, creating almost a perfect and cozy little nest.
(Kinda hard to describe, it's all lovely and foresty, the wall is covered in vines and leaves, and it hangs overhead in a bit of a dome shape, with branches almost like weeping willow branches hanging at the front like a curtain, pulled to the side to create an opening. Kinda how I'd imagine a fairy's bed would be?)

Ishtar faintly smiled at the... Lakshi-something girl. Seriously she needed to get that name down some day, could be handy especially if she's one to stand up and show some backbone on the first day like this. And Ishtar would have to work on being a bit more friendly towards the female. Sure, Ishtar was the center of the universe, but this girl couldn't have known that, so she'd forgive her. Two others came in the hall, one of which quite rowdy, and not at this point worth spending words on.
Loki however... Ishtar's grin turned wide in amusement, eyes twinkled. "Oh you know nothing Loki. If I had wanted you, I'd have already had you." Stepping towards him, sliding a delicately decorated finger under his chin she looked him in the eye with a half sense of innocence. "You however did just revealed to me all I need to know of you." The grin returned more devious than before. Holding that look for a second more she turned and walked away, hips swaying and a light wave over her shoulder. "Till next time darling."
Hey she wasn't the smartest, but she knew when not to give up all her tricks. People with mind based powers were able to withstand her powers better than others. And since he had barely been phased by it, he was a mindful force to be reckoned with. Well no one ever said a girl didn't like a good challenge. Though, no doubt this whole school would be full of challenges. She had promised not to 'take' anyone on her first day, but sizing up the crowd wasn't part of the promise. Now where had that little grumpy fellow run off to.

Koschei wandered around for a bit while trying to put as much distance between himself and the annoying group of people. He ended up outside the rear of the school where there was a single large oak tree swaying slightly in the breeze. Sitting at the base of it Koschei made a motion with his hand and suddenly a black and white guitar materialized in his hands, while the crow from earlier fluttered by and landed on a branch above him. Tuning the guitar he talked absentmindedly to the crow in his native Russian language as he stared into the sky, "Я до сих пор не знаю, почему мать заставила меня пойти в это место, это место для всех основных богов, чтобы пообщаться и прочее. Я чувствовал себя неуместным и в одиночку... " (I still don't know why mother made me go to this place, this is a place for all the major gods to socialize and stuff. I feel out of place and alone...) He let out a breath and began to play the guitar as he closed his eyes and rested his head against the trunk of the tree. The music drifted through the air as the breeze carried the song towards the school.

For a moment she had lost track of the boring grumpy fellow that had wanted to sleep. How in the world people like that could move so fast was beyond her. Then again, she hadn't really made haste in following him, half distracted as she was. She had come across countless of other students, male and female alike, but women never really caught her attention. Though she wouldn't refuse them.
Now that she wondered about it, why had she walked after him in the first place? It wasn't like she really had any intentions with him.
Stopping in her tracks Ishtar intended to turn around and find her room again. That was, till she heard the strum of a guitar.
Now that got her attention.
It didn't take long before she found the origin of that music and... what'll you know, it was the fellow of before. Interesting, guess it was true what they say. If you look for something, you won't find it, stop looking and it'll be right in front of you. Well, sorta.
Leaning against the nearest wall Ishtar observed. What would his powers be. Mind powers? Didn't look like the type. Then again, did anyone ever look that type? For now she'd just observe, and see which of her instincts kicked in first.

"My summer was fine, pissed off a few people, advocated for gay marriage. You know, the usual." Aphrodite stopped in her tracks. "Wait, do you hear that?" She drifted over towards the window. She gazed out at the back lawn and her eyes fell on a large oak tree, with a boy sitting under it playing guitar. "We should go say Hi." She said, entranced by the music. She opened the window wider and flew through it, touching down next to the boy, and sitting cross legged on the fresh cut grass

(oh my god my mom has been reading the thread because she likes it when I write oh my god)

Reactions: EternalMusic
Koschei was lost in the moment and did not notice the goddess sit next to him, finishing the song and feeling a little more relaxed he opened his eyes. When he saw Aphrodite sitting next to him he yelped and jumped in surprise, the crow squawking and flapping its wings in agitation seemed to put Koschei on edge even more. "umm..hi...what are you doing?" He sets the guitar down next to him as he stares at Aphrodite suspiciously.

"Oh, I didn't mean to startle you. I was just listening to the music." She smiled at him. "Um Koschei, right? I'm Tee. So, where did you learn to play like that?" Aphrodite took in the sounds of the day around her. It was nice. There was a cool breeze floating in proving it really was the end of summer, there were birds chirping and a few white clouds strewn about the light blue sky.

Koschei realized who he was talking to and quickly stared at the ground out of respect, "oh..i um..i taught myself. It helps me relax, being the god of wrongdoings and bad luck kinda stresses me out." Koschei ran a hand through his hair nervously as the crow tilted its head while it watched Aphrodite with its beady black eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.