Not open for further replies.
Behold my completely made up character

Full Name: Jehan de Longueau
Nickname: Jean
Position: Prince
~~~
Appearance: Here
Hobbies: Horseback, diplomacy, fencing.
Personality: Jehan is well mannered, friendly, and good humored. He's very charming, and has a regal air to him to the point he doesn't even need to state his rank. He's spent years perfecting his manners and his responsibilities as the heir to the throne. Jehan can be quite stiff, and tends to follow rules and can be uncomfortable stepping out of his comfort zone. He's intelligent, but isn't always the brightest but is good at bluffing what he doesn't know or forgets until he can go off to figure it out. Jehan also has a terrible singing voice, which can be heard loudly during drunken singing lessons. He can be pretty sarcastic once everyone gets away from the formalities, and has a great sense of humor.
History: Jehan was actually the second child of the king of France, a twin actually. The only reason he would become the heir is because his older sibling was female and would not be allowed to take the throne. He grew up among books and lessons, hardly spending time with children of his own age. All of his friends are from the court, mostly male with the exception of his headstrong older sister. When he wasn't in lessons, he was usually out and about the castle grounds driving his nanny up the wall-she blames him for her gray hairs. Eventually, he did settle down about the age fifteen and started taking on more responsibilities as the heir.
~~~
Other: He's pretty clumsy.

@Adira

I'd love to join as the prince's little brother, if I may! I should be able to post a skelly early tomorrow!

@boogified by little how old are you talking because the princes younger brother should be between 14 and 18

Oh not too young of course. I was thinking 15-16, just a little younger than the prince.

EDIT: Probably should've specified that I mean France's prince, not England's since there was an open spot. My bad!

@Adira
Okay. I am sold. Haha.

I'll be honored to play the England's Prince. :) If you'll have me that is.

Now, I use to follow the show, Reign but could never really get into it but I still love the whole deceit and mini love story. ;)

@CrypticWriter welcome aboard! We'd be honored to have you. You don't need to have watched the show. But the general pkot line was taken from the show

Prince Samson Phillips
tumblr_lz9wbrbJc11r34bfo.gif

Samson Phillips | Sam or Prince Sam | 18 | Prince of England

He isn't called Prince Charming for a reason. But Samson has amazing facial features and a smile that would brighten up almost anyone's day. He has dirty blonde hair, which he keeps unkempt and just usually wakes up to whatever hairstyle he has that day. His skin is a little tan from spending most of his time outdoors, whether it's from horseback riding, walking around the castle and by the lake. He has hazel green eyes but if the right light hits them, they look like an odd yellow color.

Hobbies:
Prince Samson enjoys a variety of things but he really enjoys riding horseback, walking around outside along the castle grounds, going by the lake for a swim or just for a walk and he likes to fence with his best friend.

Personality:
Prince Samson is a very hard person to figure out at first glance but you'll just have to get to know him in order to be close to him. Sam is very friendly to people around the castle, even to the servants, believe it or not. He tries his best to encourage everyone to just live day by day like nothing bad is going to happen. Samson is very firm when it comes to important matters and will always speak his mind, no matter who feelings he hurt. He is also very smart mouth and sarcastic and most people want to punch him in the face due his sarcastic nature but he literally cannot help it.

History:
Samson was born to King and Queen Phillips on a dark night. Most people thought that the Queen wasn't going to make but somehow, she preserved. The King raised Samson just like his father raised him. Starting at a young age, learning manners and how to carry himself as a Prince. His father was the one that taught him how to fence with perfection and ride a horse. Samson is really most close to his father than his mother, which absolutely devastates her. Samson still finds time to spend some quality time with his mother but his father always find a way to ruin it. His father really upsets him some times but he always finds a way to not really care what he thinks. Samson is still Prince of England and no one will claim his position as long as he is alive.

And that completes our needed chaacters!! I'll have a IC up soon!

@Adira
-Fangirls.- Thank you so much for accepting him.

I was a little nervous when writing him, to be honest. :)

I haven't played this time period in a long ass time and just really had to get back into the mindset.

I'll reply to it soon, only all my inspiration has run dry *lays on the floor*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.