Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting my guy soon! I'm thinking he's either a farmer's son who comes tothe castle a lot to bring new crops, or maybe even just a stable-hand. Either way, he's gonna be a peasant with a little crush on one of the characters.

We might have to double up if no one else joins..

Full Name: Leonardo Carlos Benning
Nickname: (used by friends) Leo
Position: (King, Queen, Knight, Advisor, Lady-in-waiting, servant) Ex-servant/ England's Prince Advisor
~~~
Appearance: (Human only)
thumb.jpg

Hobbies: Cooking, Reading
Personality: (Brief) Leo is smart and cunning, he knows how to work a person to get what he wants. He can sometimes be over confident and can get angry if you push him hard enough. He knows how to fight which has led to him being beaten up before. He's a jokester.
History: (Brief): Born to a maid of the royal house, Leo grew up a servant to the prince and when he turned 14, he was told that he would have to become the princes adviser due to unforeseen circumstances. Leo took up the challenge and was surprised when he started being treated differently, which was hard to get used to.
~~~
Other: He has a little bit of a crush on the prince, but he would never breath a word about it

Hope this is ok

Did you mean Prince or Princess? It would be interesting if he was secretly a homosexual.

I'm pretty sure prince wasn't a typo
He's good looking btw

Wow that's cool, great plot twist to work with here :3

Would you mind if I joined as a Lady in Waiting? I love the show Reign. It's a personal addiction of mine. I watched the whole first thirteen episodes in thirteen hours. xD I have issues, but oh my gosh, it's amazing. *fan girl squeal* Bash...

image.jpg

Full Name: Marden Ramsay

Nickname: "Mar"

Position: Servant (more specifically, stable-hand and part-time cook).

~~~

Hobbies: Riding horses, reading, swordplay, writing (stories and poems), fantasizing about girls who are way out of his league.

Personality: Marden is a quiet and reserved boy, always waiting his turn to speak. He hates confrontation and tries to avoid conflict whenever he can, but he is very opinionated and desires nothing more then to be free. He follows his heart, no matter what it tells him to do. He's loyal to a T, that much is true, and he'd easily lay down his life to serve his Queen.

History: Born in Scotland and brought into the Ramsay clan, Marden was raised to be unprejudiced. He always thought strongly of others unless they hurt either himself, or somebody he cared for. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him and his father tried to provide the best life he could for the young man and his two older brothers, but it never seemed to be enough. When Marden was old enough to leave home, he went into service for the Queen in France, praying that he could earn enough to help his father settle in for a nice retirement.

~~~

Other: Despite knowing he can never truly be with her, this truth has not stopped him from feeling strong emotions towards Mary. He knows Francis is with her, but he has been trying to make his feelings known in the short time he's worked in the French court.

Sweet. I might also pick up another character, but I'll wait and see.

Full Name: Odette Juliette Portier

Nickname: Jules

Position: Lady in Waiting

~~~
Appearance:
ea0c23a4cc6b0ddb76d304ecfd421bbe_zps92ca655d.jpg

tumblr_mq8e12s1Zp1rmlwd0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mb7507FGRz1rtx3n1o8_250.gif

Hobbies: Reading, writing, spending time out in the gardens

Personality: Jules is an interesting lady. She is a major introvert with a witty attitude. She uses sarcasm more than she does anything else. When she's not being what some people would describe as bitchy, she is rather kind and sweet. You just have to get through this exterior she has built up over the years. It's not that she means to be standoffish, but she enjoys her time alone and if you disrupt that time she has reasons to be angry. She never speaks unless spoken too, and is always considerate of others. She is a very selfless person and puts everyone in front of her. She will defend anyone she cares about, even if she knows they were wrong in doing something. Jules does have a short temper, though she does very well at hiding it. You can tell when she angry by the fact that she won't look you in the eyes. She was taught you were always supposed to look someone in the eyes as a sign of respect, so this is a knowing sign to know if she's upset.

History: Jules isn't one to to dwell too much on history. It is far too painful for her and she'd rather ignore it all together. She lost her mother to the plague when she was barely three years old, so she has this made up image of her mother. When she was five, her father died after being ambushed by bandits on his way back home. So from the time she five up until she was sent to Germany with Mary, she was left in the care of her eldest brother. It wasn't something any lady would wish, she was raised by an unmarried womanizing man after all. Nonetheless, she loved her brother more than anything in the world. For years she had been happy and is excited to be back in French Court with her lifelong friend Mary. Her brother is also happy to see her smiling again and hopes she can bring home a husband and perhaps, he a bride.

~~~
Other: It is no secret that the Portiers have an unlimited amount of male heirs. It would take assassins months or years to kill all of them off. So many are scattered across the European continent. Jules isn't the youngest, but she has three younger brothers, along with six more older brothers. Often she wonders what her parents were thinking. The only thought is that they actually loved each other and wanted to show it to the world. In Jules' eyes, they were very much successful.

If you want, I can make one of the prince characters. Is there already a set person for that role or do I need to look into actual history first

@LeVen That would be awesome. As for the history that is completely up to you if you want to make a completely new prince or follow history or the show

I feel weird role playing an actual person, and I don't follow the show. I can go ahead and make up a character and we can all close our eyes and pretend :P

Status
Not open for further replies.