Reign - OOC - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
k sounds good i mean i have been usuing prime for about a year and a half and have not had any problems

k sounds good i mean i have been usuing prime for about a year and a half and have not had any problems
I just tired it and I got one of those "You're being hacked" webpage and the pop-ups you can't close .-. bad luck I guess?

i double click and it goes away i guess cause i dont have any problems other than add pages

So sorry for the late response ;( crazy week haha computer broke! So sorry about that.

Name
Niccolo (Nico) de Medici
Age -20
Profession - Duke of Tuscany, Italy
Birthplace - Venice, Italy
Bio - Born in Venice, Italy into the wealthy Medici Family. His kin Katherine, was Queen of France. Now he is the Duke of Tuscany, where his family presides and he is ruled by the King and Queen of France
Why you're in the French Court - Summoned by Katherine but really he is good friends with Francis who he hopes to help with the nobles, considering he is one, and his has a title a little bit higher than them, being a duke
Are you corrupted - Yes, will help Francis with anything along with Mary, but he has found himself very fond of Lady Kenna
Weaknesses - His kin is quite corrupt but he will do almost anything for them. He is quick to a fight.
Other - impulsive, longing for love not just a title or dowry, loves fighting

11360660_1.jpg
1f0c286478448fd46baf50eb27cb9fee.jpg
DSC_7491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

It's fine! The link to the IC is in the first post it's the green letters of Reign, Accepted btw :) @badcab

Status
Not open for further replies.