a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg

Alessandra's face twisted up in anger as she takes a step forward. In one swift moment she smacked Sasha across the face, hard. When she pulled her stinging hand their was a red mark on his cheek. "I could care less of the moments my Prince. However the fact that you forget someone as important as I am to your future is sad. And I'm no longer the innocent and scared child, who hide behind men with swords." She scolds him. She takes a step back from him upon his suggestion of leaving. "If you think I'm gonna just back down now you have another thing coming." Her voice stern. The pushes a bit of her hair over her shoulder. She stood straight and her gaze hard. "I do not expect you to fall in love with me. I do however expect you to try and love me. If love in a romantic way happens fine. But I wish for us to be friends. The sort of friends we can tell everything and have no reason to hide things from. And you may not care to be a king with a mistress but I refuse to be a queen who has a king who is not loyal to her. Even if it's only to the eyes of the world, I will not be your sloppy seconds in the eyes of no one. I do have dignity." She explains, her voice forceful.

Aless let's out a soft sigh and touches his face gently. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have smacked you. Forgive me." She whispers sincerely before pulling her hand away. Her eyes fall to the ground and her hands together in front of her. Suddenly she perks up and glances down the hall. Lifting up her skirt pulling out a dagger from her thigh. Her skirt falls and she throws it. The blade hit right next to the person who had been following them. "Show yourself or next time I won't miss." She commands her heavy accent laced with venom. A Male comes out the shadows holding a knife. "M'lady." Says the mysterious Male "I mean not to disturb you." He bows. She glares at the male who walks forward. Getting closer her grabs for Aless and holds the knife to her throat. "Stupid Queen! Your not wanted here! Not even wanted in your own kingdom." The male start, holding onto her tightly.

When Sasha made any sort of attempt on the Male he told him to stay back. "Another move and off comes her head!" He yells causing a scene in the hall. Aless glances at the Male from the side. Thinking quickly she moves and gets herself free slamming the Male into the ground with the hand holding the blade behind his back. "You bitch!" He tells at her. She pulls on his arm and he screams out in pain. "What did you call me?" She hissed. The Male then pleads for his life. Soon enough guards come and he was taken away. Alessandra stands up and straightens out her dress. "Not even an hour and someone already tries to attack me." She says more to herself then anything.

scrollwork_4_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7mal.png

Reactions: Iceydaze
Damien and Aralia
adbb2f9351e034fd481a3718eec3d429.jpg
bdc9c82f514363f58ad967f3807e733d--frozen-fan-art-elsa-frozen.jpg
Aralia brightened upon seeing Damien, she smiled and went to wrap her arms around him. She hadn't seen him in years. Damien had a surprised look as he was hugged and then wrapped his arms warmly around her. “Aralia,”He hummed softly. She was like a sister to him. He taught her to use a sword and a bow. When she finally stepped back, she smiled. “ I will take you up on that offer of walking around.” She said. She just wanted to get the hell away from the other ladys. Aralia took the hand he held out to her and walked beside him.
Damien smirked when she said she take him up on his offer. He extended his hand to her and walked with her he passed Alys with a glare. “Don't think I will forget we need to talk”He said quietly for her ears only. He walked away with Aralia and they walked along the stone walls talking about what been going on and what the other been doing in her absence he missed seeing her fiery spirit in court. She had more brains than most women here and more knowledge of weaponry than most of the knights under him. He walked down to the stable with her. They were petting horses and Aralia looked at him, “So what happened, I have heard stories. The king's Bastard good with a sword and gets around? What's that about?” She asked him.
He sighed and shook his head couldn't hide anything from Aralia. “Don't tell me you been doing this because, you think no woman wants to be with you do to your title. If that's so that's idiotic even for your standards." She said. Damien sighed,”You could always see right through me couldn't you?”He smiled and shook his head yes. “ I know just who would want that shame and or title on there name. It's meant to be a disgrace." He sighed and turned so he was leaning on the stall door looking over at her. "Your right, your a moron."She said teasingly With a small smirk he walked over “ I want to see how well you have gotten at swordplay and arrows.”He said and walking to the empty training ground. He started at the targets for archery. He handed her a bow and some arrows and picked one up as well. They shot at their designated targets and she finished before him and stood watching him. “Someone's gotten slow with a bow.”She said playfully to him. “Someone's been practicing you have gotten amazing Aralia.”He said. She blushed and thanked him.
They moved to the sword training ground and each picked up training swords. She wasn't as well versed with a sword but could hold her own. He did defeat her a lot. With a small sigh she finally held her hands up. “ Your good, you win.”She said. He smirked and picked up the training swords. "You need a balanced training sword and a bit more practice, but not bad.”He told her. She nods gently.”Thank you normally you tell me I sucked. You have changed haven't you”She mused. Damien rolled his eyes. “ don't get all goopy on me.”He said. “ Please.”She said. “So what about you, why did you agree to come back.”He asked her. “The Queen asked me too.” She stated. “Come on?” He asked. “What she is like a sister to me, kinda like your a brother figure. She asked I came, helped me get away from under my family's thumb and gaze. Get to be apart of her life and yours again. And maybe just maybe meet the man I am to be wed to. Who knows, I don't know what I want maybe that's why I came back.” She said. The wind kicked up and some loose strands blew in her face.
Reaching up a hand he moved them back and slightly cupped her cheek. Her eyes went to his and he leaned into to press his lips to hers. Lifting his chin, Aralia pressed her lips and body close to him. She let out a soft sigh and gently pulled back and placed her forehead against his. They starred gently into one another's eyes before locking lips once more. They pulled away when a male cleared his throat. “ Damien the Queens just been attacked.” He said. Arlia had looked away blushing at the interruption. Her eyes snapped up and went to Damien. Both immediately ran for the castle. Grabbing the skirt of her dress, she ran with Damien down the hall, skidding around corners. They came to halt upon seeing Aless and Sasha standing in a bloodied hall. “We just heard, you two okay?”Damien asked. He sighed when they nodded.

Damien nods. “Good” He bows his head to Aless. “Welcome back to court.”He said. Aralia looked at them and breathed a sigh of relief to see Aless still standing.

Interactions: Alys and Sasha @Iceydaze Aless @PhantomThief715 Aralia
Mentioned: Aralia Alys Sasha Aless

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Interactions: None

As Viola sipped the perfectly blended tea and glanced once more at the prince, a faint gasp escaped her lips. There staring back at her was the prince! She held his gaze for a moment before quickly averting her gaze and focusing her blue eyes on her cup of tea that suddenly became so interesting. She cannot believe the prince saw her staring! And she cannot believe that the prince was staring back at her!

To say that her heart skipped a beat would be an understatement. In fact, she felt like her heart was trying to leap out of her chest! Calm yourself, woman! she scolded herself, already hating how such small encounter made her giddy. Again, I cannot dwell in such feelings. I have a mission and that should be my priority! I should focus and try not to steer the prince's attention away from the Queen

Just as she scolded herself, she once again glanced at the prince and almost smacked her head. It seems ignoring the prince will be hard. After all, its been so long since I saw him.. We were just kids back then. A soft faint smile lingered on her lips. When she first met him, he was just Aleksandr. Oh how foolish she felt! To fall in love with a commoner only to realize that he's the Prince of France.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when the prince ordered a maid named Alys to show them their rooms. Viola was about to stand up when the Queen started reminding them about being nice to each other. The silverette almost scoffed. Sometimes the Queen can be foolish. As if we would dare to stir up trouble amongst ourselves. Only a fool would do that

The first to leave the room was the Queen and Prince, probably off to somewhere where they can talk to each other. It bothered Viola quite a bit but decided not to think too much about it. After all, I'm nothing but a lady in waiting.. for now.

While walking around the hallway and listening to maid about the landmarks, a man suddenly spoked up. Viola quickly spun around out of shock. It seems not everyone in this palace know about manners. Does he not know not to sneak up on anyone? Viola had to bite back her tongue and hide the disgust on her face as the male's lips came in contact with her skin, not really liking Damien's approach nor words. In her opinion, the male want nothing but coitus. A sex driven but possibly useful man. He can be easily manipulated but I'm not planning on sleeping with him. He's too..ugh.

Hiding her disgust, the silverette then completely ignored Aralia and Damien's interaction before deciding to wander around. After all, there's nothing much to do. Its either interact with the other ladies or look around. She chose the latter.

Completely oblivious about what happened to the Queen, Viola wandered around the halls and admired the architecture of the palace. She heard about the beauty of the French Palace before but seeing it up close took her breath away. The furniture and furnishings are lavish and extravagant, the beautiful ceramic arts are divine. The female couldn't help but think it would be amazing to live in the French Palace.

As she wandered around, a rushing figure bumped into her and almost knocked her over. She was about to yell and perhaps scold the figure but upon seeing who it was, her eyes furrowed. "Antoine?"

The male named Antoine looked like an animal that's just been caught. His eyes were wide and she can tell he was nervous if not scared. "What are you-" Viola didn't get the chance to continue her sentence as Antoine grabbed her and pushed her into one of the many rooms of the palace, his hand on her mouth in hopes it will prevent her from screaming or making any noise.

Just then they heard footsteps and shouting.

"Did he came from the gardens?"

"Looks like it. Maybe he's the guard of the bastard?"

"Maybe but we can't take risks. We must find him"

Viola could only stare at Antoine, her blue eyes wide with confusion.

Antoine was one of the many body guards she met through her father's business. They met a couple of times and established friendship with him.

If she remembers correctly, he's a bodyguard of a French businessman who deals with textiles. So why is he in the palace?

As soon as the loud footsteps of the guards were gone, the silverette roughly pushed the male away and glared. "What is going on Antoine?" She asked with her voice just above whisper. "Why are we hiding? Why are you here in the palace? Is your boss with you? Just what did you do?"

The male named Antoine looked around out of caution before looking at Viola, his eyes burning with frustration. He was hesitant and on the fence if he should tell her but knowing Viola, he knew he didn't have a choice. "We.. We failed"

Viola was utterly confused. "What do you mean you failed? I.. I don't understand. And what do you mean by we?"

Antoine's frustration grew. It seems Alejandro kept Viola in the dark and now the silverette has no idea what was going on. "Alejandro didn't tell you?" Sighing, the male then looked at Viola with seriousness "Its best for you not to know, Viola. Its.. Its too dangerous."

"Now, I want you to exit this room and pretend you never saw me. Doyou understand?"

"W-Wait-,"

Viola once again didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as she was roughly pushed out of the room and saw the door closing shut. She tried to open it but it seems Antoine locked it! Now be oming frustrated, the silverette then decided to leave him alone for now and just do what she was told.

The silverette continued wandering tue hallways, lost in thought. What did father didn't tell me? And why is Antoine hiding? Just what did he do?!

Soon the silverette found herself at a hallway where maids were rushing and whispering around. Having a feeling that something's up, she stopped one of the rushing maids and asked "What's going on?"

"The Italian Queen has been stabbed! Someone tried to kill her. I heard there's two men but some says there's three"

Viola doesn't need to be a genius to know what exactly happened. Father tried to kill the Queen. He.. He ordered his business partner to do it. And.. and Antoine.. he.. he tried to kill the Queen

Thousands of thoughts started accelerating inside her head as Viola tried to process everything. She wanted them to slow down so she can breathe but they won't. Soon, her breaths came in gasps and she felt like she will black out. Father tried to kill the Queen? What if the queen suspects him? Suspects me?! I know he ordered his french business partner and they're secretly partners but what if the Queen learns about it?

"M-Miss? Are you alright?" The maid asked, gaining the attention of the other maids around them

Viola's heart was hammering inside her chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The room spun and she fould herself squatting on the floor, trying to make everything slow so her brain and body can cope with. She felt so sick.

"Miss? Are you-"

Viola didn't hear the rest of the maid's words as everything around her faded to black.​

[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

It stung. Sasha had not anticipated her childish behavior. These lands weren't the kindest to women and he had only wished to shield her from any massive headache that may come her way yet when presented with kindness she only returned it with animosity. All of the respect she had been given had been thrown out the window at that point. In fact, he no longer felt any guilt for forgetting her. If she was as unreserved back then as she was now, then perhaps forgetting her was for the best. The fact that she placed so much importance to her existence when even her country couldn't care for her was as laughable as her contradicting statement that followed.

She didn't expect love but wanted him to try to love her anyway? Really? It was clear this queen was a foolish one. She supported foolish ideals that were rare amongst royalty. Marriages, alliances, they were all the same. I use you, you use me. It was simple, straightforward, and easier to get along in a friendly manner when emotions weren't involved. He had extended his hand, not only in friendship but also to see where she stood. For her to have the gall to resort to violence when they had a similar idea in the first place and then try to smooth it over as if he was no more than a dog didn't sit well with him at all. He had truly been too soft on her.

He took a step back away from that warm palm that had sought to soothe the turmoil that had shaken his core, making it clear that her apology wasn't accepted completely. Instead, he calmed himself and looked at the bright side. At least she was as outspoken as he was and the two would have no need to hide anything from each other. Adding to that, he had no intention of taking a mistress in the first place. Honestly, he had no idea where she pulled this idea out of. Aside from those points, her requests were reasonable. Before he could voice this, it seemed something had caught the young Queen's attention. Before he could even guess what was going on, she shamelessly lifted her skirt and sent a dagger flying. She didn't want him take a mistress yet carelessly revealed herself to others? Sasha could feel a headache gradually coming on.

The events that took place after happened quickly. It only took a glance to see that the mysterious male was up to no good. `Don't tell me he's going to try to kill her..` The man didn't hesitate to act and instantly proved Sasha right. Sasha being Sasha, didn't make a move to save her. He had the situation thought out well enough with just a glance. If the man wanted her dead, she'd already be lying on the ground in a pool of blood. It was clear he wanted something.

As a woman of action, the young queen took care of the matter herself. Sasha applauded her mentally for being smart enough to not kill him off and handing him over to the guards to interrogate instead. "Be on the lookout for any other roaches. They don't always come alone. We can have Damien... or Oliver interrogate him at a later time." It was more of a suggestion than an order but Sasha knew Damien was pretty good at getting answers out of people. At the same time, both would be busy at the banquet later so Oliver would probably be the better candidate. While two guards moved the man over to the dungeon, another ran off to find the two aforementioned only to run into Damien on the way out. Only after relaying the message did the guard move out to locate Oliver.

They say if you speak of the devil, he will come, and now here he was with a lady in tow. Although Sasha was curious about how this came to be, he also wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer. When he was younger, he'd walked in on Damien and his conquests enough times to realize it was better not to question him. "Brother." Sasha greeted him, a subtle smile pulling on his lips. He had always looked up to this older brother to a certain extent and was quite fond of him despite of his commoner lineage. "I am glad to see you getting along with the ladies already. You don't have to interrogate the prisoner if you're busy. We still have Oliver. Judging from his poor pain tolerance, he's definitely connected to a noble in some way. Practiced hands can usually take on more than a few broken limbs." Turning towards the queen, he kept his cool and spoke naturally. "I'm glad you're alright. Do you still wish to visit the garden to continue our conversation? Or would you prefer somewhere more safe?"

Alys was stunned in place when one of the ladies went off with Damien. Was that girl blind, deaf, or completely out of her mind? Anyone who would willingly go with that sleaze of a manchild must have been dropped as a child quite often. She snapped out of her shocked state when he passed by her and spoke in a threatening tone. Annoyed, she stuck her tongue out at him when he turned his back before focusing on the rest of the ladies in waiting. Seeing Aralia walk off, another one of the ladies seemed curious enough to wander off as well.

Alys began to wonder why Sasha hadn't assigned a maid to each lady. It wasn't as if she could multiply and attend to each one of their needs. Recalling his face prior to sending her away, she began to feel a little stuffy. Watching him dote on the queen so much, Alys couldn't help but want to peek on them to make sure the queen wouldn't do anything improper. Sasha was pretty innocent for a royal and lacked the experience when it came to woman. If that witch decided to seduce him... Convinced it was for Sasha's own good, she signalled two passing maids over, assigning them to the remaining ladies. "It's probably best to not let your friend go off alone. These two will take care of your every need. The banquet begins in two hours so please make yourselves comfortable."

Leaving the ladies to themselves, Alys than wandered off in search of Sasha. All the while, she thought of all of the possible dangerous situations Sasha might put himself in without her by his side. He was good with social cues but not so much with emotional ones. Along the way she heard maids clamoring about in a panic. "What's going on?" Alys questioned a maid before moving towards them and finding out the cause herself. The lady that had wandered off seemed to have fainted in the hall. Annoyed by the extra task, Alys wished she could just leave her in the care of the other maids but they were so worried over whether they would even be able to keep their heads that they seemed so pitifully lost and unable to process the situation before them.

Unable to leave Viola alone to such scatterbrained maids, Alys ordered them to help her carry the girl to the closest bedroom. She didn't realize the closest bedroom happened to be Sasha's until they were right outside of it. With the weight in her hands urging her to act against her conscious, she opened the door anyway and accidentally bumped Viola's shoulder on the doorframe, leaving an unsightly bruise on her fair skin. Taking a second to strengthen her hold on the girl, she then led the party in to set her down on the crown prince's bed. "Seriously, why are these girls so much of a hassel? One is probably whoring herself out to the bastard and now this one is taking up the prince's room. Really too much."

Proceeding to remove Viola's shoes and loosen the girl's clothing so she could breathe easier, Alys took good care to make her comfortable before chasing everyone out of the room and sending them back to their own task. Recalling the times Sasha had felt faint during his weaker moments, Alys wandered off to the kitchens to get the girl some fruit juice. If it helped her master with his sickly body ailing him, it should be adequate for a healthy woman. Used to having her own way around Sasha, Alys didn't even bother questioning what the girl may assume when she appears on a foreign bed with loosened clothing and a bruise on her shoulder.

[color= #B0D1F8]Location:​
Sasha~ French Palace: Halls leading to the Lunar Garden
Alys~ French Palace: Bedchambers >Halls>Sasha's room>Towards the kitchen
[color= #B0D1F8]Role:[/color] French Prince
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] Queen Alessandra @PhantomThief715
Damien @~Dark Disney~
Ladies-in-waiting
@DANAsaur
@~Dark Disney~
@Pasi
@Kythera
Extra: Attire 1 Attire 2
[/Bg][/Color]

upload_2018-6-15_18-14-23-png.161536

Dahlia woke up early to her servants packing her belongings in a chest or two with haste. The curtains in her bedchambers were still closed. “What’s going on?” She asked still laying in bed, letting out a soft sigh not wanting to get out of bed. Moments later the doors to Dahlia’s chambers burst open and in walked her mother. One of the servants quickly stopped what she was doing and quickly pulled the curtains aside allowing light in. “Dahlia. You’re required to be at the French palace. A letter from Queen Alessandra arrived this morning. Apparently it got lost in the mail. I’m afraid they all went ahead. Please get out of bed and get ready. No time for you to dally.”

It had been years since she attended the French Court. The last time she was there when she was a young girl. This was something she spent her life training for. With her letter getting lost in the mail already seemed like a bad omen. Sighing and without arguing with her mother. Dahlia got out of bed and got ready as fast as she could since her carriage would be arriving at any moment. She wore a simple gray dress with a silver belt that acted as a cinch and had silver charms hanging from the middle. Her hair was in a messy, yet neat braid with a few lose stray pieces framing her face. She would have worn something more elegant but those dresses were already packed. Draped over arm she carried a heavy hooded cloak to keep her warm.

By the time Dahlia made it outside to the front of her home, the carriage was just pulling up. Taking her first steps outside, she was hit with a blast of cold air. The dress of her fabric was think and didn't help. She quickly put the cloak on and tied it around her neck. She hugged and kissed her parents good. "Dahlia don't ruin this opportunity." Her father said reminding her as he helped her inside the carriage. "Don't worry I'll make you both proud." She said as she got comfortable. When the door closed, she let out a sigh and stared out the window as thoughts of meeting someone flooded her thoughts. Once her carriage was loaded with her belongings they were off to the palace.

It felt like forever, that she was in this carriage. Taking advantage of the time she decided to rest. It wasn't often she took naps like this and she knew that much would be required of her when she got there. Just as they reached the palace gate...It suddenly happened... the ride became really bumpy and clanging sounds were heard. It woke up Dahlia in a fright and before she knew it they were at a complete halt. Dahlia was thrown to the floor when the halt happened but no harm came to her. Moments later the door opened up and the driver spoke. “M’lady are you?” Hearing the driver’s voice startled her and had her hand over her chest to control breathing. “I am yes. No harm. What happened?" she asked as she smoothed her dress out as she stepped out of the carriage. Curious to see what happened she noticed the a wheel had come off and was laying a few yards away. I’m already late and now this. What else could happen. She said to herself feeling like a damsel in distress and walked around to see if er belongings had fallen off, which they hadn’t. She tried to help the driver but no use she wasn’t strong enough. Walking to the horses she began to pet them trying to calm them down.

In the distance, heard voices and sounds of horses approaching them. Peaking from the side she noticed a group of men. One of whom who caught her attention. She had never seen him before when she was here at Court the last time. Staying hidden, she overheard the men talking. “I was on my to the palace when the wheel fell off. Queen Alessandra required Lady Harlow’s presence.” The driver turning his head to try see where Dahlia went. Hearing her name, she stepped away from the horses and stood by her driver. She gave a small curtesy and a gentle smile pulled at her lips. She had no idea who these men were nor did she put her trust in them easily. Looking closer, she noticed the crest of the French Family on his shirt. Was he part of the royal guard? Whoever he was was definitely her knight in shining armor. After everything else went kind of wrong up until now.

Role: Lady-in-waiting
Interactions: Driver (NPC) Oliver Howl @~Dark Disney~
Outfit: dress

master____by_aenaluck-dap465q.jpg
Oliver and Damien
The ride was long and A bit chilly, as Oliver made his way back to the Castle from his Patrol of the grounds outside and checking in on the peasants. He was riding up when a loud thud sounded. He looked at his men and rode quickly towards the noose to see that it was a Carriage that had been heading to the Castle gates. He frowned and pulled his horse to a stop at the drivers side. “ What brings you on the kings road this Fine afternoon?” Oliver asked. He had to be suspicious of everyone. He would not get down until he knew who this was. He looked surprised and nods his head genuinely to the driver. Getting down he bowed to Dahlia. “ My apologies my lady.”He said and gently took her hand and kissed it. He stood straight up and looked over to his men. “ Go grab a Cart and help the Lady get her things. Take it to the Ladies Quarters.”He said.
My Apologies Milady you never know now a days. My men will see to your bags and I can take you in. I didn't know the Queen had arrived early. We weren't expecting her till later,but I have been out so I am probably Mistaken.”He said. “Sorry names Lord Howl.”He said. Holding his hand out to her to help her up on his horse. He pulled himself up behind her and rode into the gates. Getting to the stable he slipped off his horse and clapped her neck. “Good girl" He said. Turning to the Lady he helped her down. He handed the reigns to the stable boy and walked with the woman to the castle. Opening the doors for her, he walked behind her. Looking around he sighed and shrugged. “Not sure where you should be. Maybe if I can find someone. They would know.”He said.

Oliver made his way along the Halls only to almost bump into the Prince and the Queen of Italy. “Your Grace and Your Majesty.”He said softly bowing to them both. He kissed the Queen's hand and then saw Damien and a Lady in waiting. He nods to his liege and takes a Knee “My lord.”He said. Damien motioned for him to rise. He did so quickly and nods to the Lady He escorted “ I guess this is where I leave you “He said and bows. His head graciously to her and the others. He stopped when Damien called out to him.

~~~~~~~
Damien, smiled gently at his younger brother. “Brother good to see you in one piece.” He said. He sighed and looked at Aralia. “ She use to come here a lot with Aless here. Just old friends.”He said. “ I can do it, Oliver is out on a patrol at the moment.” Damien said and stopped to see the male come striding down the hall with a Lady in Tow. He was interested to see how this explanation turned out. The male bowed to the Prince and Queen and knelt to him. With a shallow movement he has the Male stand. Watching Oliver go to leave he called him back. “What was this about?” Damien asked. “ Her carriage broke down at the gate Sir." Oliver replied. “ Ahh escorting her in very kind of you. Now I need you to stay with them and have your men escort Lady Aralia and This Young Lady to there chambers. You are to follow my brother and Aless around and make sure nothing else happens. I have something to do.”Damien said. “ What happened my liege?”Oliver asked him. “ The Queen was attacked. Thankfully, she has a brain to leave the bastard alive for me to go have fun with.”He said. He bowed to the woman and waves to his brother.
Damien walked off and for the Dungeons. He made his way down the steps and put his cape on the wall. He nods for the guards to grab the male and bring him to the chair. He watched as the male was taken out of a cell and shackled to a wooden chair. “ Welcome, so we can do this the easy way, just tell me and you can die pain free on the chopping block or we can go the other way which is way more painful, and you wind up walking tortured to the gallows where I hope the short drop and sudden stop doesn't happen and you die slowly.” Damien said. “ so just tell me who sent you? Why they sent you? And what you want? I do apologize ,but you did attack The Queen of Italy so living is not a option.” He said. The man spat at his feet and told Damien to kill him. Damien nods and looks at him. “ Don't worry thats last,but in the meantime you will wish you were dead and even then you won't die till after the noose is around your neck. Make me late for the Banquet and it will really start to hurt.”He said. Damien could see the male sweat. “Just tell me and it will be all over can eat a few meals have a few more days to live and die quickly. I will make sure the ax is sharp. You have my word, if you lie to me it will be so much worse.”Damien said. He nods to one of his guards to bring the bamboo shoots. Screams could be heard from the Dungeon door and along the halls.

~~~~~~
Oliver nods to Damien and was surprised to hear that and nods. He grabbed a hold of a Male knight walking by. “Take the lady's to there room and have another Guard stand by I will not have anything happen.”He said the man nods. “Yes sir come with me Ladys.”He said and escorted them towards where they were to be. Oliver stood at Attention and let the Prince and Queen speak. He could care less what was said, Oliver was here for protection and that was it. He followed Damiens orders and would not leave the two alone.

Interactions: Dahlia @Denali Guards npcs Prince @Iceydaze Aless @PhantomThief715 Aralia @~Dark Disney~ and Assassin

• Love
Reactions: Denali
marie-magny-commission-dark-priestess-by-skyzocat-d935u3r.jpg
images (1).jpeg
THE QUEEN/ Distemper Luna

The carriage bumped and bounced as Distemper made her way back to her Kingdom from visiting her brother. She been staying with him for a while and now she been traveling for 2 months on her way back to her Son and her Disloyal husband. The man had two bastard Children before he was even married to her, one thankfully passed in and the other lived. She been thinking how to get rid of the bastard and his whore of a mother. She had to be cunning to do it. Something the king wouldn't expect her to do. Something that was simple and staring her in the face. It was why she had gone to see her brother partially. Now He was coming back to court with her as well.

His voice broke through her thoughts. “ Still Brooding over the bastard and his whore of a mother?” He asked her in a dark tone. She gave him a Icy stare. “No, worried about my son with that Italian Slut if she showed up early, thinks she can marry my child and get away with it. She can't act like a proper Noble let alone a Queen she doesn't have the stamina or guts and my boy definitely doesn't have what it takes to put her where she belongs. He will rule not her.” She said. Her gaze drifted to the familiar woods outside. She had much to think on her boy was frail, but still her child. She never try to harm him in any way, just lead him the right direction. Her harm and devious mind went to the others. Her weakening husband, who once had power and might and was called the Dragon King Now the people whisper he has lost it. That will not be her sons legacy. He lost it all for some woman that he had children with. All kings had whores and bastards, but no he actually loved this one and thought nothing of her, she was sure he never had. He needed someone the people respected and listened to. She was nothing more than a pawn for diplomatic purposes. He never came to her room anymore and she was never summoned to his unless they needed to talk.

She let out a soft sigh, she was still a woman needs were to be met, its why she kept male servants around to service her. With a small huff she slightly smirked, her husband's weakness had turned to strengths for her. She was now using him and his little whore as pawns. That when a Idea struck her all she had to do was simple threaten their lives to get rid of them, her husband would do anything to keep them safe from harm. Though he could put her in the dungeon. That just bring joy to her bastard and maybe even jeopardize her sons stature. Her frown came back, she just couldn't get rid of the little tart or the bastard. Her son actually looked up to the lad. She would have to keep thinking.

The carriage pulled up the the gates and men shouted. “ Open up for her majesty.”The voices shouted. The Queen smirked and knew at least she had those who knew who she was. The carriage stopped inside the gates and her door opened. Her hand came out and out she stepped. Every servant and every Knight immediately bowed to her. With a soft nod to them to stand, Distemper made her way through the halls to her bed chamber, a male servant ran up to her and whispered in her ear. With a nod she sends him off. Entering her room she set her cloak down.“Draw me a bath it been a long journey. Let my Son know his mother is home and to meet me in the grand hall with the Italian Tart, I just been informed she has arrived before I have, then go tell the king his Queen has returned. Remind him who his wife is, and show my brother to his room” She said to her ladies in waiting. She was letting her long white hair down.

When she turned she frowned at the girls. “ Well go I haven't got all day.”She snapped. They hustled off and she sighed when her brother was gone. She had a maid help her undress when the bath was ready. Finally sinking into her tub. She let the Lady clean and wash her hair as she relaxed in the warmth. “Do you think I am being too harsh?”She asked the girl. “No Your Grace, Your a Queen and many things in your life are not easy.” The lady said. She nods and let the warm bath soothe her tired body. When she was clean Distemper stepped out and dried the water from her fair skin. She had Her lady's help her into her black dress. And slipped on her shoes, making her way down to The Great hall, she waited on her sons arrival.

~~~~~~~

A lady in waiting made her way to find the Prince. When she found him she bowed to him. “Your Grace and Majesty, The Queen Has returned and requests both of your presence in the Great hall.”The Lady said and waited to walk with them. She saw the tall male with them and nods to Lord Oliver in a respectful manner. “Please follow me.”She said.

Mentioned: Damien @~Dark Disney~ Adel and Sasha @Iceydaze Charlemagne @Wyborn Aless @PhantomThief715
Interactions:Brother NPC, Her Ladies in waiting

Lady in waiting of the Queen: Sasha Oliver and Aless @Iceydaze @PhantomThief715 @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
20180519_190030.jpg
Aralia said nothing as Damien said she was a old friend. She was and she liked Damien, they had a thing,but it wasn't serious or permanent. She couldn't see herself with him. He was nice, but they knew way to much about each other and were more of the brother sister relationship with a little on and off thing here and there. She couldn't see why not. She knew the servant of the prince was silently judging her, but she could care less, she knew Damien better than the girl did. He wasn't a Immature, psycho bastard. He just had a rough life with the title and being under the Queen's Icy gaze.

She was lost in thought as she was walked back to the rooms. She figured she bathe and dress for the banquet on her return. Her thoughts came back to the present when she heard maids whispering as they passed her. They said the Queen was back and then were whispering about how the Italian Queen was playing games to get attention she sent the male to try and pretend to kill her, if he wanted her dead she would of been. No guards. Aralias eyes flared and glared at the maids. “Don't you have better things to do with your time other than gossip idly. Best hope I don't make this be known now get to your duties and get your facts straight before you even try to gossip and spread rumors”She snapped. The maids jumped at her snap. “Yes Milady.”They say and scuttle off frightened by the look in Aralias ice blue eyes.

Aralia sighed and looked at the woman who had been late. “ Sorry where are my manners today. Aralia Tudor.”She said. “Wait I recognize you. Your Dahlia, use to be at the Queens side when we were younger her cousin if I remember. How are you?”She asked with a small smile as they finally made it back to the rooms. “Been a while we must catch up at the banquet for now I must Bathe and get the grime of traveling off me, unless you care to join and we can catch up help each other dress. I prefer someone other than gossiping maids to help.”She gently smiled and went to her room leaving it cracked for Dahlia to make up her mind.

Mentions: Alys @Iceydaze Queen @~Dark Disney~ Aless @PhantomThief715 Damien @~Dark Disney~
Interactions:Dahlia @Denali maids npcs

Dahlia couldn’t help but blush a bit when he kissed her hand. “It’s quite alright.” She was grateful that he offered to assist and quickly get her to the palace. She watched as his men nodded and quickly made their way to grab a cart. Looking to the driver, he nodded. “Go on Lady Harlow. I’m sure his men will help with the cart and I’ll let your parents know that you made it safe. I'll find a inn to stay if I need to.” The driver stated reassuring her and he knew that no harm would come to her now that was being escorted by the guards. She nodded and moved closer to Lord Howl.

How often was he going to have to apologize to her? Of she didn’t mind it, but it was kind of odd to her. Not many men she encountered apologized that much. “Everyone has a right to be suspicious even I was myself to be honest. I’m only assuming she has arrived. Please don’t take my word for it. Dahlia Harlow.” Giving him another curtsey right before she took his hand. She looked at his horse with some hesitancy. “My skills at horse back riding aren’t up to snuff. I usually tend to lose balance or the horse freaks out.” But for some reason she trusted him. She leaned against him when he got on behind her just to make sure she didn’t fall off. Riding to the palace definitely gave her a different view. She hadn’t seen it like this before only from her carriage window and this time it took her breath away. It wasn’t long before they reached the stables and watched as he slipped down from the horse. She smiled when she was back on her own two feet. “Not usually what I’m used to. Perhaps you can teach me.” Dahlia was trying to be subtle about seeing him again if at all. “I’m not sure either. It’ll be best if you lead the way. You know these halls better than I.”

As she walked down the halls she overheard some gossiping maids talking about the two of them. She stopped mid stride and faced them. “It would be wise for you not assume such. I’m no peasant seeking assistance. In fact I’m here as a lady-in-waiting to the Italian Queen who happens to be cousin. Now don’t make alert this to anyone else.” She said sternly. The maids were stunned for they had heard about a carriage breaking down at the gates. “Apologies. We were expecting you with the others when they arrived earlier.” One of them said. “Yes, well I’m here now.” She said and continued on her way not really wanting to explain why she was late. Dahlia wasn't in the mood for dealing with gossip today and hopefully someone besides Howl could brighten her day.

She followed him trying to remember where she was going but at the same time admire the interior of the castle. It had been so long since she’s been here. Dahlia stepped out from behind him when they found them. When she saw them, she wanted to hug them tightly but refrained from doing so. “Your majesties. Good to see you both.” Curtseying to both of them with gentle nod of her head. She hadn’t seen the prince in many moons and he definitely grew up. When Lord Howl said he had to leave she gave him another smile; “Thank you again for your help.”

~~~~~~~~
It seemed as if Dahlia’s tardiness wasn’t an issue and listened to the conversation at hand. She was a bit surprised at the incident that took place prior to her arrival. She stayed quiet for most of the conversation. Also, she had no inkling of the French Queen’s arrival. She had a lot of catching up to do regarding the day’s events thus far.

Hearing the other female speak her name, Dahlia’s eyes lit up as childhood memories started to flood back to her. “I am, yes. It’s good to see you again. Been well, Yourself?” She wanted to catch up for Dahlia was filled with excitement but it wasn’t the right time. “I’ll join you and I could use a bath myself. Give these two some time to be alone. I can’t agree more when it comes to gossiping maids.” She said and walked with Aralia. When they were out of sight, Dahlia moved in and hugged her best friend. “Apologies, I wanted to do that as soon as I saw you. But it wasn’t the right time. You would never believe that my letter got lost in the mail and only arrived this morning.”

Stepping into their chambers she took off her cloak and laid it on the bed. She saw that her belongings were already brought up and had been unpacked. Well that’s something I don’t have to worry about. She thought to herself said as she began to look through her wardrobe for something to wear to the banquet. The room was definitely larger than hers and was happy to share it with her best friend. She hadn't seen the other ladies-in-waiting and was curious to meet them.

Interactions: Howl @~Dark Disney~ Aless @PhantomThief715 Sasha @Iceydaze Driver and Maid NPCs @Denali
Mentions: Queen @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:

king17-jpg.160061

This was why Charlemagne loved Adelais. She was his support and his comfort blanket. Even when her mind began slipping she had always acted in a way that filled him with emotions of strength. She was the woman he had longed to be with for all of eternity and if it was just him and her, he was sure that he would be just fine.Closing his eyes he let Adelais caresses his face. He heard what she was saying and she was right, he wanted his sons to live a happy life. He had often fantasized that he was born under a merchant. A life void of the political struggles of the country but still comfortable enough that both of his children could live happily. “My Love, and My beautiful iridescent iris. Thank you. For everything, you are my light when things are dim.” He said moving from his embrace to holding her hand gently. His beard rubbing on her hand as he placed gentle kiss after gentle kiss on each finger. Before he gave her a kiss on the lips and then on her forehead. This was his woman, the mother of two of his children, and he knew that she deserved better. He just hoped that he would get the opportunity to give that to her.

Holding her hand within his own he began to walk out of the shelter. Taking his time so that Adelais could stay with him. He was completely ignorant of the storm that had began to brew within his own castle and immediately was smacked in the face with it. A young guard came running to Charlemagne as he stepped into the castle. His face seemed to be misshapen with worry and fear. “My lord, My lord!” He huffed and puffed as he finally made it to Charlemagne. “Calm boy. What has you so shaken?”Charlemagne replied grabbing onto his shoulder. Maybe it was the confidence that Charlemagne had breathed, maybe it was because it was his King, but the young guard slowly calm down, not by much but enough for him to get out what he needed to say.

“There has been an attack on the young queen’s life!” He yelped.

“An attack on Distemper’s life? By who? Is she fine and my boy?”Charlemagne spoke rapidly, though it may have seemed he cared for the queen’s life, he had more so wanted to know if Aleksandr was fine.

“No, not the queen but the Italian queen! I hear that young lord Aleksandr is fine and so is the young Italian queen, but this may all be a ploy to confuse us guards, till I hear the bells toll-”

Just then the bells in the castle rung, to allow all the guards to know that it was safe and contained. Immediately shutting up the young man.

“When did….”His anger was palpable. Maybe he had let his grip loosen too much on the kingdom. Here he was the King of the castle and he didn’t even know the right time that another royal came? On top of that someone had attempted to take the life of said royal? This had made him look very weak and with the rumors already that he was losing his hold over the kingdom this would only further push that narrative. “Boy, watch over Adelais for me. If a single hair on her head is out of place, I will run my sword through your chest and anyone with your House will feel my anger, you understand?” He said a menacing stare at the guard, it wasn’t that his anger was because of the young guard, it was the situation he was in. Heads were going to roll, if the attacker was within the castle that meant someone had let him in and he would stop at nothing to find that cause. “Y-yes your highness.” He said staring down not daring to meet Charlemagne’s stare. Turning to Adelais, his expression change to one of brief sadness before he let go of her hand and hurried to where the commotion seemed to be happening.

All but running into one of the many ladies in waiting in service to his betrothed. “Your highness.” She immediately said with a curtsy, “The-”

“Enough, tell that woman there a things that need to be taken care of right now.” He said interrupting the lady in waiting before hurrying off. Malice and anger within his face. He had figured that she would be home any day now from the letter he had received from the spies following her but he couldn’t be bothered with her attitude right now. Asking where the comotion had happened, Charlemagne quickly had made his way over, only to see his sons, another one of his Queen’s ladies in waiting,and a young girl that looked remarkably familiar, likely the young queen and a few more familiar faces. “A lot of things have happened in my short absence. Young queen I apologize for my lateness there were things that have kept me, but from here on out every thing will be fine, has Aleksandr showed you to your room?”

Location: French Palace | Mentions: Adelais, Sasha, Damien, Alessandra, and Oliver, and a few NPCs@Iceydaze @PhantomThief715@~Dark Disney~
[spacer][/spacer]

a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg

“We just heard, you two okay?” Damien asked. He sighed when Aless nodded. Damien nods. “Good” He bows his head to Aless. “Welcome back to court.”He said. Aralia looked at them and breathed a sigh of relief to see Aless still standing. "I am happy to be back, Damien. Though I figured you would have had been the first to greet me and escorted us in." Alessandra scolds him with a playful smirk. "I am glad to see you getting along with the ladies already. You don't have to interrogate the prisoner if you're busy. We still have Oliver. Judging from his poor pain tolerance, he's definitely connected to a noble in some way. Practiced hands can usually take on more than a few broken limbs." Sasha tells Damien. Soon after that the Male ran off to do what was asked of him. But not before another Knight named Oliver arrived with another of her Ladies. Oliver was given the command to watch them. "Now it seems everyone is meeting with me." Aless says softly more to herself.

She turns to Sasha. "I'd love to continue our walk but perhaps it's best we do so later. Later during the banquet we have had enough of all the attention of the people." Alessandra suggests gently to Sasha. The young Queen then turns to her ladies who has curtsied. "Its good to see you again Daliha. You two can go along and get ready, I'll be their soon enough." She tells her ladies as they talked about getting ready and catching up. Shortly afterward the King appeared to her surprise. “A lot of things have happened in my short absence. Young queen I apologize for my lateness there were things that have kept me, but from here on out every thing will be fine, has Aleksandr showed you to your room?”

Alessandra drops a deep curtsey. "Your majesty, their is no need to apologize. I had arrived earlier then except. I assure you sire all is fine, now. I manged to break an arm of my attacker." She says softly with a gentle smile as she rises from her curtsey. "No. He has not shown me to my room. Though I do suppose I should get going, the banquet will start shortly." She tells the king before turning to Oliver. "I know Damien told you to follow me but you need to get ready yourself. If you feel the need you can gather your things and change in a room close to mine." She tells him. Alessandra curtsey again to the King biding him adieu as Sasha showed her to her chambers. "Save me a dance would you Sasha." She smiles at him presing her hand to the door of her room. She bows her head and goes to get ready.
Interactions: Dahlia @Denali Prince @Iceydaze Damien Oliver Aralia @~Dark Disney~ and King @Wyborn

Lord Howl
The Minute Oliver saw the king he straightened then knelt at his arrival. “Your Majesty.”He said and rose. “Your son Damien set me to see over these two and see that they are safe here on out. Your son went to get answers from the prisoner. He is the best at it.”He said. “Your Wife, The Queen has Requested these twos presence in the Great Hall. I assured I would bring them.”Oliver explained to the king. He had stood at attention and now really on edge. 3 royals and one guard, he didn't enjoy the odds. He however would protect each life with his as he had been taught. He looked around and made sure no one was coming. When Aless said she go to her room. Oliver nods and watched her. He looked at Charles and Sasha with a bow to both he nods his head. “Your Grace, Your Majesty.” He said and Hurried after Aless. He wasn't to leave there side, but sasha had his father.

Oliver escorted Aless down the Hall. He went to get ready and bathe having another guard on watch till he got out and was dressed for the evening. He sent the guard away and stood watching over the door. He would not let another thing happen to the Italian Queen. He listened to her room as well, make sure nothing was going on in there either.

~~~
images (1).jpeg
Queen Distemper
Surprised to see two of the people she requested be in her presence arrive together made her perfect eyebrow raise in question. She waited a moment before looking her baby boy over. “Are you hurt? Do you feel Ill?”She asked worried. “ You shouldn't be running around without protection.”She scolded gently and pulled her boy into an embrace. She kissed his forehead and moved his hair back. “ I want you to go rest. Bathe and get ready for this evening.”She said softly and kissed his cheek. “ Charlie.” she snapped and a knight came forward.”Follow my son to his room and make sure no harm comes to him.”She said."Yes My queen" the male said.

When her son was gone, she glanced at her husband's angry look. “well don't look at me this fiasco was not my doing, if you haven't noticed I been gone for months. I didn't even know of the tarts arrival till I got back. I did not send someone to kill the Queen so look elsewhere.”She said genuinely. She had not sent that man. “ Speaking of where were you?why weren't you there? That could of been our only son. What then you put that bastard of yours on the throne? I will not have my son in harm's way like that.”She said her anger slightly rising. “You were with that Whore weren't you.” Her hand went to connect with his cheek, but she decided against it for now and put her hand down. “Wheres the man I married? I was assuming, you fuck painted whores, and there be bastards, but not that you fall in love with one. I am the Queen not her you will show some attention to me tonight. You will be in my chambers. Also Find out who did this before our son winds up being a target.” she snapped and turned not giving him another moment to respond .

She went off to get ready for the banquet and calm down, she may have been Icey and cruel, but would she have been like this if her husband had loved her or even cared for her at all. He gave her one child and he had two with his mistress. She was vastly upset about this, she given the King a son, the least he could of done was given her another child, sure Sasha wasn't the healthiest, but he still healthy enough to become king.

~~~~~~~
Aralia Tudor
Aralia closed the door and hugged the girl back she smiled. She had Dahlia help her out of her dress, she bathed and then helped Dahlia out of her dress into the bath. She fixed her hair and make up before slipping her gold chained pendant on and her earrings. She worked on getting her hair into a braid and waited for Dahlia to get out and dry before tightening her dress.

Aralia in turn helped the young female with her dress and hair. She finally slipped on her shoes and raised a eyebrow at her friend. “Well I guess I am definitely ready when you are." she said “Pierre has definitely out done himself this time, these dresses are fantastic.” Aralia said. She smiled and turned in hers. She was ready as she ever be for this Banquet and some fun. Hell she settle for dancing with Oliver or Damien the males were both kind hearts. She knew Oliver slept around,but he didn't get flack for it. Sure he did it more discreetly, but people judged Damien to Harshly. He was a gentleman just couldn't express himself very well. She was sure that was from being treated like dirt all his life.

~~~~~~
Lord Damien

Damien stepped away from the male. “Look at that the truth just in time to get ready and go to the Banquet. Your good to rest and I promise a quick death. Sorry about the pain only way we can know you are telling the truth.” Damien said and wiped his hands. “Throw him in the tower keep him comfortable and feed him better. Get a medic yo look at his wounds.”Damien said to a guard. He went up the steps to go bathe and change for the banquet.

He had a servant help him into his clothes and cloak. He had black gloves on and decided to head to find his mother. He would escort her into the Banquet. He stopped when he heard that the Ice Queen was back. He looked the maid. “Is this True is Distemper back on these grounds?”He asked cornering her. She looked at him and nods her head. “Yes my lord. Sh...shh she is back and will be at the banquet.”The maid said scared. He slammed his hand on the wall. He nods for her to go. Moving quickly he finds a few guards. “ Stay with my mother all night I want full patrols and constant eyes in the noble and royal family. No one gets to my mother.” He said. He made his way to his mothers quarters and knocked on her door. “Mother it's me. We have to go to the banquet.”He said softly.

Interactions: The Queen- Sasha @Iceydaze and Charles @Wyborn
Oliver- Charles @Wyborn Sasha @Iceydaze and Aless @PhantomThief715
Aralia- Dahlia @Denali mentioned Damien and Alys @~Dark Disney~ @Iceydaze
Damien- prisoner npc, Npc Guards, npc maid, and his mother @Iceydaze

Last edited:

Dahlia was happy to be getting ready with her best friend. They chatted as they helped each other to get ready. It was nice not to have a maid or servant tending to their every need as they got ready. "How was it talking with Damien again after all these years? The male who escorted me in, I take he's part of the Royal Guard. I've never seen him before. He's quite attractive don't you think?" She said as she slipped into her dress allowing the female to tighten it, after she tightened the back of Aralias dress. She looked herself over once more in the mirror, thoughts of Howl started to flood her mind. The only Howl she knew of at her time here, was Oliver. As she thought about him, memories of her and Howl started to spark. How could she forget him? He grew up and turned out to be quite handsome. "Oh uh...yes, ready." She hoped to share a dance with him this eve at the banquet. But one must never reveal their high hopes.

"A fine job indeed." Smiling at her friend as she watched her do a 360 before she did one herself smiling and giggling a tad. "Tonight's going to be wonderful. Food, mingling, flirting and dancing. A dream that many women wish to have." She said excitedly as she took hold of her friend's arm.

Mentions: Howl and Damien @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Aralia @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
GM POST
The Ballroom had been cleaned and set up for the Banquet. Tables lined the outside of the room covered in White Silk cloth. Along the walls and ceilings there were mirrors embroidered in white Ivory to match the Ivory and blue covered walls. At the front of the room was a grand staircase carved from cherry oak, from which every guest would Descend into the Room Full of twinkling lights. Above the staircase there was a large stained glass window that had three roses two wilting the middle a strong red rose with thorns curling around the other two roses as if it was slowly killing the other two devouring them.

Across the room from the staircase were doors that led to a balcony. The balcony was a ivory white with marble step leading down into the garden. At the doors Ivory curtains hung and billowed in the wind. The ceiling had blue stained glass that let sunlight and moonlight in. It really made the room look gorgeous bathing it in low blue lighting especially when the lights dimmed. The floor was a diagonal blue and white mosaic tile.

On the tables sat solid ceramic plates embroidered in gold on them sat smaller plates similar in design, upon those sat crystal flower bowls. To the right were forks to left were 2 knives and two spoons all silver silverware. To the right hand side at the top wer silver goblets and Crystal glasses. From there on the tables were draped with green grape vines. The food was colorful and smelled delicious, Turkey, Boar with a apple in its mouth,Peacock pie, grapes pears, apples, and more. The food was the temperature it was supposed to be and the drinks that passed around were ale, whine, mead, and water. There are many entrances into the grand ballroom from which all the royals would be entering soon.

From the stairs came The french Queen in her Black Lace dress over tan colored dress around her shoulders a black feather cloak that was floor length, her shoes were black with crystals on the heels. Her hair was curled and in a ponytail on the side of her head with white ilit flowers gently adorning her hair band. Her necklace and earrings were pearl, her mask was black to match the lace of her dress and upon her head was her crown. She was Queen. Next came Charlemagne from the left side in regale clothing and a black mask upon his face. The Queens Ice Blue eyes landed upon her husbands. They stepped into the middle of the room. White circles on the ground where they stepped each stopped next to each other. From the Garden came Damien in his black outfit and a fur cloak. On his arm was his mother in a beautiful grey dress, shoes to match crystal necklace and earrings and a grey mask. Her hair done in neat curls, they stopped in the circles just on the other side of Charles.

From Behind the curtains to the left is where the Ladies for Aless came from. Aralia was in a sparkling blue dress, a blue mask to match the dress. She wore Crystal Grey heel shoes, her necklace was gold and between her breasts hung a iridescent blue stone.her white hair braided behind her all the way down her back. Next Came Dahlia with a black dress with peacock coloring on the chest of the dress. Going down to the train. Her mask was green and had feathers sticking out the side like the other ladies in waiting. Blue heels and a chandelier silver necklace and earrings. She stood to the right of Aralia. To the left of Aralia stood Viola. She had a purple mask a beautiful long purple dress the neckline in a deep V, the dress also had a slit up to her right thigh. Around the neck of the girl was a crystal on a silver chain. Her shoes were studded black and silver. Her hair straight just curled at the ends. They stopped in the circle. All that was left to complete the circle was Sasha, The twins Lord Oliver Howl And Lord Andreu Howl, and Alessandra.

Lord Oliver was in black as well, he had a black cloak and mask on a little more leather and armor like then Damiens. He was Leading the Queen in from under the stairwell, his hair up in a small ponytail some of his hair hung in his face gently. He escorted Aless in her long beautiful Red dress, she had a crystal rainbow mask on. A ruby chandelier adorned her regal neck simple crystal earrings hung from her ears and black heels nestled her dainty feet. Last to come to the circle was Sasha in a black and red outfit. Seemed to match Aless Slightly. At his side was Lord Andreu he was in a black outfit as well except had a hint of blue to it. His mask was black and blue ase well.

As the circle was completed with all the nobles and Royals. They stared at one another silently and breathed out. It was as if all the sound had gone from the room. Tension was high and that could be seen from the way they all seemed to look at one another. It was like the hang before a large battle. However when the music started the lights, went up and the royals and nobles dispersed into the crowd each taking there leave of the circle. They knew who was Royal, but still not a full on of who is whom. The guest poured in and soft melody of the music trickled over their heads as if the tense moment had never happened just dispersed into the universe. The sounds of Melodies brought back good vibes to the room.

Mentioned: Aless @PhantomThief715 Sasha @Iceydaze Charles @Wyborn Aralia, Damien, Queen, and Oliver @~Dark Disney~ Viola @DANAsaur Andreu and Dahlia @Denali

Last edited:

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Interactions:The French Prince

Mentions: Everyone

As Viola roused from her slumber, she first became aware of the coolness of the air and it's addicting fragrance. There was something familiar about it but she couldn't remember what. All she knows is that she cannot get enough of the scent.

The bed she woke up into was so soft and bouncy, as if she was on a bed made for royalty. She couldn't help but close her eyes and sigh out of pleasure. It really was relaxing and comfortable. For a moment, she just laid there and ran her fingers through the sheets that seems like it has half a million thread count. "This is nice" she murmured to herself, half wondering if she was dreaming until what happened earlier suddenly crashed into her memory.

Letting out a worried and frustrated sigh, the silverette sat up only to realize that her clothes was loose. Her eyebrows furrowed out of confusion. Why is my corset loose? And to think of it, who's bedroom is this and how did I get here? All she remembered was having a panic attack and then everything went black.

Immediately her first assumption was that she was taken advantage of but upon not feeling any pain in her body especially in the groin area, she figured that's not it. So what was the logical explanation? "Did the maids I was talking to brought me to this room?"

Assuming that they did bring her to a room, Viola then wondered who's room it was and why she was brought here. It was clearly evident that this was not her room for this was too posh and extravagant. "Did someone ordered them to bring me here and prepare me like some sort of whore?"

Her crystal blue eyes flared out of anger. She could only think of one person who was capable of doing that. "Was it Damien?! That bas-,"

The silverette didn't get the chance to finish her words as she suddenly heard footsteps outside the lavish door. It seems someone was about to enter the room and out of instict, she quickly jumped off of the bed and hid herself in one of the many wardrobes. If her assumption was correct and it is in fact Damien, she will make it certain that he'll pay for what he's planning to do to her.

She heard the door open and closed and immediately Viola peeked into the small crack of the wardrobe, already thinking of ways to punish Damien. I'll skin him alive if he's the one who's trying to take advantage of me

Upon peeking and seeing who entered, an inaudible gasp escaped her lips. Immediately, her cheeks flushed a thousand shades of red. It seems her assumption was wrong for it was Aleksandr's room. Not Damien. Her crystal blue eyes widened at what she saw next.

Ivory skin. Thin yet lithe body. Viola knew she shouldn't be watching the French Prince undress but she couldn't help it! She was mesmerized! How can he be so beautiful? Another gasp escaped her lips as he turned around, his back now facing her. There on his back was his tattoos. A raven's wing extending on his left shoulder while a dragon's wing was on his right. There was a cross in the center, connecting the two and the cross extended down his spine.

She didn't know why but seeing his tattoos made her feel ashamed of herself. Was it because I feel like its too..intimate? That I am not worthy to see it? She knew what she's doing was wrong and as shame consumed her, she casted her crystal blue eyes away from Aleksandr's tattoos and took a step back so she could hide behind the clothes. What am I doing? I.. I shouldn't be here..

Too lost in her thoughts, Viola almost missed Aleksandr entering what she assumed his bathroom. Quickly thinking that this was her opportunity to get out and escape, she swiftly but quietly exited the wardrobe and the room before trying to find her way back to her quarters.

Soon Viola found her own room and closed the doors behind her while resisting the urge to slide down against the doors and scream. She can't believe she just saw what she saw and did what she did! All through out her way to her room her cheeks were blushing and she was in a daze. Why can't she get the half naked image of the prince out of her head?! "Stop this!" The silverette commanded to herself, slapping both of her reddening cheeks in hopes it will wake her up. "I.. I need to stop thinking about him! I can't let myself be distracted! H-He's.. He's.."

Gorgeous. Perfect. Beautiful. Made by the gods.

"NO!"
she told herself, now feeling frustrated. She could feel her heart beating like crazy and it just won't stop! Suddenly, a knock on the door made her jump.

"Lady Viola?" A feminine voice called out to her.

Quickly, Viola tried to make herself look appropriate and less flushed by tightly clutching her still loose gown around her and trying to fix her disheveled hair. "Yes? Come in"

The said owner of the feminine voice entered, stopping on her tracks for a moment before quickly averting her eyes from Viola and curtsied. "I was looking for you everywhere, milady. I have already prepared a bath for you for I am sent here to help you get ready for the banquet, milady."

Viola immediately noticed the maid's faltering step but paid no attention to it. After all, the maid was probably just surprised by her appearance. "Yes. Of course."

Quickly the maid walked towards her and helped her get out of her dress before leading her to the bathroom. Upon walking past a mirror, the silverette stopped and almost had her eyes bulged out of their sockets. So that's why her steps faltered. I looked like I just got out of bed with a man. Her hair was sticking out everywhere and there on her shoulder was a bruise that looked like a hickey. She was certain by now that the maid thought she's an inappropriate woman. If a rumor starts because of this, who knows what the Italian Queen will do to me

As soon as she was submerged on the large tub with violets floating around, Viola spoke up to the maid who was busy washing her hair "You.. won't say a word about this, will you?" There was a sinister smile on her lips yet her voice was so sickly sweet. Viola could feel the maid tense up but of course, she continued speaking. "I mean, what's my business is none of yours, correct? Besides.." Sitting up straight, Viola then looked at the female with her crystal blue eyes full of threat. "You wouldn't want any rumors about you floating around. Let's say.. a maid stealing my jewelry?"

"I wonder.. Who will everyone believe? A maid? Or a lady in waiting?"

Seeing the fear on the maid's eyes, Viola leaned back on the tub feeling more relaxed. She didn't need to hear what the maid was about to say since she knows what her answer will be.

"Y-Your business is none of my concern, milady. I..I won't say a word"

"Good. Now, let's prepare for the banquet, shall we?"

Now standing in a corner with a glass of wine in hand, Viola watched everyone wander around. She was pretty thankful that the maid hid her bruise well by using makeup or else her revealing purple dress will show it. "For a maid, she did a pretty decent job" The silverette then took a sip of her wine before letting her eyes settle on the French royal family. I couldn't care less about the other ladies. After all, I am certain they have their own businesses to attend to

The royal family weren't so hard to spot especially with what they're wearing. All of them screamed royalty. Although what Viola find a bit hard was figuring out who is who. Sure the French Queen was wearing a crown and Aleksandr can be easily identified because of his hair but for the others? She had no idea. Perhaps I should talk to them and find out?

Realizing how foolish it would be to try and talk to someone she wasn't sure of, she decided against it and took yet another sip of her wine. Already she could feel the boredom seeping into her but what can she do?
She didn't want to talk to the other ladies.

She can't talk to the Italian Queen unless she was spoken to.

She also can't talk to Prince Aleksandr without her cheeks reddening because of earlier and because she didn't know what to say to a friend who she thought was just a normal person!

And obviously, she can't talk to the other royals because she's not sure who's who and didn't want to make a complete utter fool of herself.

"This is why I tend to avoid banquets unless its required..."[/hr]​

Last edited:
unknown.png

On the morning of the Italian Queen’s arrival Andreu woke up to his name being called out by his brother followed by loud knocks on his door. Groaning wanting to sleep in a bit, he got out of bed and unlocked it. “I’m coming Oliver, stop with the loud knocking. You know I hate being woken up like that.” He said a bit annoyed while yawning and stretching as he put on a robe out of decency in case a maid walked in as he closed the door behind his brother. He sat down and looked at his brother curious of what he had planned for him. “Hunting? Which game am I pursuing today for the chef or is there no preference?” He asked curiously his voice filled with relief that he wasn’t going on patrol today. It had been awhile since he went out hunting. “So how many of your men am I stealing away from you today? Knowing that you might need most of them here.” He stated as he got up from his sitting spot and pulled on a white linen shirt, a pair of pants, riding boots, and hunting gloves.

“I’ll see you this evening at the banquet. Who knows how long this’ll take.” Andreu said as he grabbed his knew it was best to get as quick of an early start as he can. For most of the morning there was no game in sight. A couple hours after that, he finally caught a turkey and a boar. Returning back to the castle he took to it to the royal butcher to be cleaned.

Pleased with his game, he returned to back to the palace and turned his horse in at the stables. Climbing off he gave his horse and apple and petted her for a bit before he handed the reigns over. Exhausted, hot and a bit sweaty he made his way back up to his room and changed out of his clothes into something comfortable for a nap. A few hours went by and once he was woken to the sound of water running from his bathroom. Stirring awake as he laid in bed, he noticed a maid bringing in a box. “Milord, your brother sent me to make sure that you were up in time to get ready for the banquet. I’ll let you be in peace. Jean Pierre sent these.” She said giving him a light bow as she departed. Sighing he moved from the sheets and opened the box; Outdid himself again as usual. Andreu thought to himself as he the hints of blue. Setting back in the box, he got undressed and stepped into the warm water where he washed his hair and quickly did what he needed to do. Drying off, he got ready and had his hair slicked back but left two strands hanging on either side of his face. He curious to see who else of the Italian Queen’s entourage would be attending besides the royal family. Stepping out from his room, he noticed his brother standing outside with a raised fist as if he was about to knock on the door. “Don’t bother knocking. Let’s go." Noticing the smirk on his brother's face

Once they were in the circle, he could kind of distinguish who was who but it was still hard. As the music played and the circle dispersed, he made his way over to his brother to see if he wanted a drink. Without fully paying attention to where he was walking he accidentally walked into a female wearing a blue dress was standing in the circle moments prior. “Forgive me. I didn’t mean to bump into you.” Andreu said with a soft smile.

Interactions: Oliver @~Dark Disney~ Aralia @~Dark Disney~ NPC maid

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180620-103102_Google_20180620104412329.jpg

"Chop, chop! Our deadline is three hours before the start of the ball!" A Male of five foot five booms with a clap of his hands. The Male was none other then the notorious Jean Pierre. Jean was known all thought Europe for his amazing work of art, the art of stitching fabric together to create a masterpiece. He was also an Italian born who works exclusively for the royal family of France. Though his dream was to do the exact job for his home country. Even to this very day he aspires to work exclusively to his Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy. Today was a grand day indeed. She would be returning to French court and he had ideas of a perfect dress for her. At his words everyone quickly works and he jogs down the stairs. "I must finish my greatest masterpiece yet." He says to himself.

Down stairs in the middle of the grand closet was a red dress half way done. With a silk ribbon Jean pulls back his neck length peach color hair back out of his face, and he gets to work. Several hours later he wipes his forehead with a cloth and stares at the now complete dress with a sparkle in his eyes. Hopefully it would fit. He would then personally help the young Queen get dressed and ready before doing so himself.
Dressed to the nine in the shadows standing high above all was Jean. He watched as the royals and nobles circled around in the middle of the room as everyone files in behind them. His grey hued eyes sparkled behind his metal mask resembling mesh. He mentally patted himself on the back for a job well done. Everything turned out beautifully. Once the nobles vanish into the crowd he would now make his debut, or a scene. The Male ran and jumped up onto the railing of the stairs. "Come one, come all! We welcome you to our grand ball!" He booms from his spot on the railing. The music was now soft and all eyes seemed to be on him.

In one quick movement he grabs ahold of fabric hanging and swings off the railing landing in the middle of the stair case. "I hope everyone gets to admire my latest work. Each noble in the French royal court is wearing a piece by me this evening, and all of you are wearing masks my team and I have slaved over for weeks. Enjoy the beauty! For tis not every day you wear a work of art by the notorious Jean Pierre!" He says loudly with a big grin. "Now! All of you might be wondering, what is tonight's ball for? Well I have a simple reply. A welcoming of Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy back to French court after several years. Besides that, our Queen Distemper is always up for a ball. So let's all take a moment to admire the Queens in our presence tonight! Now without further adu let's enjoy ourselves!"

With that Jean vanishes within the crowd pleased with himself. Spotting Distemper he smiles approaching her. With a small bow and a kiss on her hand he grins up at her. "I knew this would look absolutely spectacular on you m'lady." He says pretending not to know it was Queen Distemper. Somehow or another he'd getaway with it. Even the Icey Queen of France would melt a little when he was around. "I hope it's to your liking." He says with a gentle smile.

Interactions/Mentioned: Aless @PhantomThief715 Sasha @Iceydaze Charles @Wyborn Aralia, Damien, Queen, and Oliver @~Dark Disney~ Viola @DANAsaur Andreu and Dahlia @Denali

marie-magny-commission-dark-priestess-by-skyzocat-d935u3r.jpg
IMG_20180620_18879.jpg
IMG_20180620_272.jpg
Distemper and Damien

Distemper smiled when Jean Pierre walked over to her after his little spectacle. She raised a gentle eyebrow at him. “You do always know what I like, and it is wonderful as always. Thank you my dear.”She said. She leaned in and kissed his cheek gently. “ I will come see you tomorrow need you to make me some dresses for summer enjoy the evening.”She said. She kissed his cheek again and let him go admire more of his work. She loved what he did for her, she was glad he was the Court appointed Royal Fashion designer. Jean Pierre was one of the few people who could melt the Queens Icey heart and bring a smile forth. She trusted and enjoyed his company and antics. He always had a wonderful flare for the dramatic.

Damien had breathed in and out as he stood across from the Queen her Ice gaze focused on him. His Green ones focused on her. He hated her. His arm became protective over his mother. When they dispersed he turned and kissed her hand. “Stay with them, the Queen is back. I want you safe.”He said. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before he left her side. He went to go find his father. He weaved between people keeping an eye on each. He was also looking for his father. He found him standing next to Distemper. With a small breath in he swallowed his anger and walked up to them. He bowed to Distemper and kissed her hand. “Your Majesty,” he bows to his father next.”Father, We need to speak I found out who attacked the Italian Queen.”He said.

Distemper turned her head at what she heard. She looked at her husband and then her son in law. She had to hand it to the boy, he was good, trained very well. He showed respect, maybe all she had to do was get rid of the bastards mother and use the bastard for her own personal gain. “Tell me boy who was it?”She asked. Damien swallowed his rising anger. “Your Majesty, with all due respect, I mean no offense,but this is a private matter I wish to discuss with my father.”He said. Distemper raised a sharp eyebrow at him. Distempers eyebrow raise went to a glare at him, her hand came up with a quickness and slapped Damien across the face. “Watch how you speak to me I am your Queen.”She said.

Walking away from him in a huff so they could talk. Damien glared after her, but he stood his ground. His cheek stung and he just ignored it. “ Father don't worry about it, I have felt worse. We really need to talk about the prisoner.”He said and moved with his father to the side. “It was an Italian noble who has been in court for a very long time. He made a deal with The Italian Queens uncle kill her and they will rule Italy together split it in half other thing is it was one of her Lady in waitings Family members. She can't even trust the people she was meant to trust. “He said. “ I have his execution in a few days, no one out to harm my brother or the rest of the royal family, well anything from that attack at least. I think the Italian Queen needs to know. Probably not here at the banquet, but there after.”He told his father.

He waited for his father's reply and orders on what to do next. Damien could care less that Distemper hit him he was more worried for the Italian Queen. He hoped his mother and father didn't over react to Distempers out burst. He wasn't trying to make her mad, he just wanted to speak to his father alone. Especially his mother he could see her over reacting. He nods to his father and bows after he spoke and went to find his mother. Whom he found easily. "Mother you okay?" He asked gently.

Interacted/Mentioned: Charles @Wyborn Distemper @~Dark Disney~ Aless @PhantomThief715 Adelais @Iceydaze

Last edited:
[Bg=black]

xA6A9xA.gif

After Charlemagne left her, Adelais felt as if everything passed by in a blur. One moment they were enjoying each others companies and whispering sweet nothings, the next he was gone and she was sent back to get ready in peace. The peace didn't last too long. Even though there were guards, it wasn't as if the guards could keep away time itself. She had only just finished getting her hair done when gentle tapping at the door reminded her it was time to go.

She was carefully led to the event by her son and brought to the grand ballroom. The sight never failed to leave her a bit breathless. It reminded her of her younger days when her father had first taken her to see the ocean. Truly a majestic sight. One this ballroom didn't fail to in comparison. She walked with steady and confident strides, contrary to her anxious thoughts. Grand events were always the most dangerous. With a crowd to hide behind, nobles with ill intentions could get away with practically anything.

Just as she thought so, Damien left her side and instructed her to remain. Her eyes widened into a panic but he never left her sight. Truthfully he didn't travel far. He met with his father only a couple yards away but with him so far out of reach, she felt he was so much farther. She eyed the Queen warily, hoping to catch no sign of ill will, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw her in a good mood.

Adelais had only turned her head to admire the scenery for a moment when she heard a crisp sound resound from Damien's direction. Her head turned so fast, it was a wonder how she didn't break her neck in the process. Her hands trembled as she clutched her skirt, wanting nothing more than to go over and make sure he was alright. However the guards he assigned to her blocked her path and shook their heads, having a better understanding of their leader's tolerance.

It was only after he came to her that she noticed he wasn't bleeding or bruised, much less upset. The red mark on his cheek made her feel aggrieved for his sake. Her eyes misted over with tears that threatened to spill. To Damien the slap was probably nothing, he was a strong boy. But to her, the Queen may as well have struck her. Her heart ached with guilt. It was all her fault he suffered in the end anyway. If Adelais had a better hold over Charlemagne's heart, he never would have let that woman stick around and endanger their son. Looking over to the man in question, eyes glistening with her tears, she shot him an accusatory glance as if to point out that he was to blame for this as well. He was right there, highly trained in battle yet couldnt even keep the queen, a weak woman with no combat experience in her place?

She began to wonder if there was a point in relying on him at all. A desolate feeling washed over her, washing away the tears with it. A single drop slid down her cheek like a lone star falling and trailed down to her chin where it then dropped to the ground, drying in but a few moments. Sadness was funny that way. One minute the world could be over and in the next you realize there's no point in it. "I'm alright Damien. Just talk to your father. You look like you have something important to get off your head. I'm going to go have some sweets." Adelais lightly caressed his cheek with her cool hand before giving him a small but reassuring smile before moving towards the desserts. The thoughts running through her head; a mystery.

[color= #b666d2]Location:​
French Palace: Garden Cottage ~> Ballroom
[color= #B666D2]Role:[/color] King's Mistress
[color= #B666D2]Interactions:[/color] Charlemagne @Wyborn & Damien @~Dark Disney~
[/Bg][/Color]

IMG_20180620_54509.jpg
IMG_20180620_46484.jpg
Aralia and Oliver

As they met in the middle of the room a eerie silence rolled over them. Aralias eyes wandered from each royal and noble. To either side of her had been dahlia and Viola. Across from her had been Aless,Oliver, Sasha and Someone for the life of her she had no Idea to the other side was The French Queen and King. Across from them was Damien and his mother. That was it the royals and the nobles. The tension was high, she could read it on all of their faces. What imminent doom was to befall them. Her eyes wandered to Damien his eyes turned dark and glaring at the French Queen which the French Queen returned.

Thankfully they dispersed and she could excuse herself from the circle. She slipped away from the others to take a breather. The hanging axe seemed to still be looming over their heads waiting for the right moment to drop. The tension may have dispersed for jow,but was not gone. It was a miracle blood shed had not occurred. The Queen killing Damien and His mother, Charles killing his wife and sasha killing his father for killing his mother. All around bloodbath. Which was definitely something she wanted to prevent in all cases. Her eyes and body were lost in thought as she saw the French Queen smack Damien across the face. She went to lurch forward to go see if Damien was okay when a male bumped into her. She turned to snap something at him,but was surprised to see the male she had not recognized earlier. “ No, my apologies I was looking out for a friend I wasn't paying attention to where I was going any way.”Aralia said gently.

Aralia looked at him. “ Feel like I know you from before when I use to come here to court.”She said softly. She smiled and nods to Oliver when he walks over. He smiles and looks at her. “ Aralia good to see you again, please have fun with my brother tonight.” He said and nods to Andreu. Oliver claps his brother on the back. “Take care of Lady Tudor Andreu also we can have a drink and talk later. I am going to ask this woman right here to dance.”Oliver said and held his hand out to Dahlia. Aralia blushed lightly the red color filling her cheeks as she looked at Andreu “I remember you now always hanging out with Damien and Oliver.Good to see you again Lord Andreu.”She said and smiled at him. “ How have you been?” She asked gently.

Oliver gently pulled Dahlia out to the dance floor. His eyes on her, “ Well look what we have here, a beautiful woman.”He said. He smirked and spun her around and back to him. “So Lady Dahlia what have you been doing since we last saw one another.”He said and looked down gently at her. His eyes trained on hers. He winked gently at her, he knew it was her only she do something like the peacock mask. She was also the only lady in waiting that wasn't a white blonde hair. He knew Aralia anywhere with her piercing yet kind blue eyes. The other Lady he knew,but not as well.

Mentioned/Interacted: Aralia~ Queen, King, Damien Aless Sasha/Oliver @~Dark Disney~ Dahlia Andreu @Denali

Oliver~ Andreu and Dahlia @Denali Aralia @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715