FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.

• France Prince: Aleksandr Bren Valois
    King's Mistress: Adelais "Del" Durand
    @Iceydaze

Knight: Andreu Howl
    Lady: Dahlia Harlow
    @Denali

King's Bastered Son: Damien Lee Durand
    Lady: Aralia Thorn Tudor
    Knight: Oliver Lee Howl
    Queen: Distemper Luna Valois
    @~Dark Disney~

Ladies: Viola Aldobrandini
    @DANAsaur

France King: Charlemagne Amadeus Valois
    NPC

Queen: Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy
    Designer: Jean Pierre
    French Queen Brother: Ruslan Vharis
    Seer: Enzo lamar
    @PhantomThief715

• N/A ATM

scrollwork_3_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7m8z.png
War. War is never a pretty thing, if anything is a hideous darkness that over takes the heart and steal many lives. It's far worst when your a royal. Royals rule countries and most royals wish to over throw other royals to gain their country. It seems to be a never ending cycle of greed for power and fortune. Why did thing always end up in such ways? Oddly enough that wasn't easily answered and might never be. However Greed and wrath would seem to always take a hold of the weak and the strongest would fall. Though as a King himself such thoughts never crossed his mind, well the part of over throwing another king. Although it seems not every King had his mind set of peace, for his life would soon be claimed and his new born babe crowned Queen of Italy.

That night was a night any who lived would not forget. England, as well as the Vatican, did not like his ideas of peace and freedom of religion. That night was mass blood shed, many lost their lives that night and nothing would ever be the same. The echo of blades clashing and the roar of war found it's way though the castle cordors. Queen Catrina of Italy races though the halls cradling her new born baby within her arms. The darling thing wasn't but a few days old and a rather quite baby. Catrina holds the child close to her chest as she franticly looks around in hope that no one followed her. A fellow spotted her and had made attempt on her life though it didn't work as planned for a knight came to her rescue. Two blades collided and the sound startled the Queen but not the babe in her arms. "Run! Escape my Queen!" Yells the Knight fending off the one who threatened her. She nods before escaping down a hall.

"The Itailan King has fallen!" Cried a man from the front gates of the castle cheers were herd and tears slid down Catrina's cheeks as she ducked into a secret passage. The clicking of her heels echoed on the stone as she ran. Soon enough she finds the room to meet with a bishop and her knight. "Never would I have thought to be crowning a Princess Queen before she was baptized." The male says with a soft sigh. The bishop looks up at the Queen. "What is her name?" He asks. Catrina looks down at the baby girl looking up at her. She had the most beautiful pair a azure blue eyes she'd ever seen and dark hair. The Princess smiled up at her and giggled. "Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy." The Queen says.
scrollwork_4_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7mal.png

"Twenty years later Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy would have grown into a beautiful young woman, brave and strong. A woman unlike anyone had ever seen before. This would be the start of her Reign."

The cool breeze blew though her raven waves and sways the fabric of her lilac dress. She closes her eyes and envisions the garden around her, the beautiful flowers that wouldn't bloom due to the fall. Her dress was light weight and flowing. Aless' slender, voluptuous figure was complemented nicely by a form fitting dress. At the waist the dress flow out and touched the ground. It was simple part from the jewels around the bust area and a long cape like fabric flowing behind her. She opens her eyes and smiles lightly, the thought of seeing her ladies in waiting once again after such a long time filled the young woman with joy. Soon enough she'd return to French Court, a place she had not been since she was a child.

"Your Majesty, the carriage is ready now." Spoke a servant. She gives him a nod as she begins to head out. The drive seemed not very long though it had been a good hours drive before arriving at the castle. She could see the carriage that had brought her ladies in waiting and them standing outside awaiting her. The carriage had come to its stop and the door was opened. Alessandra glances down at the tiara in her hands. Such a beautiful ornament and a sign of a true woman of royal blood coursing through her veins. With a delicate hand she places the tiara atop her head and gets out with the help of her driver. Now was the time, and now was when everything would begin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

In his personal study, Aleksandr read over reports from various spies he had placed in the areas where famine ran rampant. Although he concealed obvious signs of displeasure, the maidservant at his side felt a chill down her back. Yes, it seemed he was very unhappy this time. As if to lessen the pressure in the room, she poured him a cup of tea before backing off silently and lowering her head, her long dark lashes hiding the swirling complicated mix of emotions in her gaze.

On the other side of the wooden desk were the officers that had submitted the reports. They also felt the room grow colder as time went on. The more Aleksandr read, the more suffocating it was for the messengers to stand there. Prior to being placed under Sasha's authority, they had served Charlamagne to the fullest of their abilities. Being a messenger wasn't exactly a safe occupation when it came to serving royalty. The two messengers standing before Sasha had seen many peers lose their lives over a little bad news. They could only hope that Sasha didn't take after his father.

"Take note of my words. The Count of Maine is to be arrested and tied to a post before the people of Languedoc. Since he is guilty of embezzling funds and allowing the people to starve, he is to have no meals until we have time to interrogate him." Sasha's indifferent demeanor nearly floored the messengers. They had expected to lose their heads but Sasha merely tossed the papers aside as if nothing happened. They weren't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved.

His maid, Alys, knew better than to assume anything silly. If anything, with how busy his schedule was, she knew he wasn't going to interrogate the corrupt official anytime soon. She watched his fingers impatiently tap on the wooden table as of he were playing a tune, knowing all to well how these matters stressed him. She carefully nudged the cup of tea in his direction, hoping habit would calm him down. She was not disappointed. His long and slender fingers curled around the handle and raised the cup up to his lips to take a sip. There was a gracefulness to his countenance mixed with a cold detachment that's unique to his character. This made a person couldn't help but compare him to a Persian cat. The noble aura, the indifference, the charm. Even Alys, who remained by his side throughout the day felt she would never get used to it.

"It will be as you wish, your highness." The messengers didn't dally. As soon as they were given the orders they bolted out of the room as if hesitating even a little bit would kill them. As soon as they left his study, the tension dissipated considerably. Alys couldn't help but giggle as she recalled the sight of the guards fighting to exit the room first.

"What are you laughing about, Alys?" Aleksandr asked frostily, not in the mood to joke around when he thought of all the embezzlement going on in a time of crisis. This man was the fourth to get caught so far. With his father busy with other matters, these lighter tasks had fallen onto his shoulders in his stead.

Quite used to his tone, Alys quieted down but had yet to drop her smile. Her melodious giggles may have been silenced, but her trembling shoulders immediately gave her away. "M-my apologies. Ahaha, I can't help it." As he watched her struggle to hold back her laughter, Aleksandr couldn't keep up his stern facade, his lips pulling up into a small smile; his eyes full of mirth. After years of watching her grow by his side, he had in turn considered her a sister. Since she was basically family to him, he hadn't the heart to put up any guard up against her. [color= #B0D1F8]"Alright, Alright. What else did my father leave for me?"​

"Just preparations." Alys responded vaguely as she looked up at the ceiling as if it held all the answers. "Preperations for..?" as much as he found her endearing, he couldn't help but tap away at the table again. "You dont remember? Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy of Italy is on her way here."

The tapping abruptly stopped.

"Is that so?" At the mention of his promised Queen, he couldn't help but grow a little sulky. The joyful glint in his eyes all but dissipated at the mention of her name. It wasn't as if he hated her or anything, he didn't even know her, but when he thought of how she was the only reason his right to the throne was secure, he felt a little unsettled. He had always worked hard to pave a path for himself yet all it amounted to was being stuck cleaning up after his father.

The corners of his lips lifted into a melancholic smile. His father was a good man. However, it was clear to him that he loved his other son just a tad more. If Sasha had been born the official heir instead of a bastard, would he still have to deal with these matters. Though, in the end he could only blame himself for being born sickly. A quick glance to the other person in the room pulled him out of such troublesome thoughts. Not wanting to burden Alys with his worries, he simply got up and walked out the door. After sending her off to check on the preparations for him, he made his way to personally meet with his father in case he had any other last minute requests.

[color= #B0D1F8]Location:[/color] Study
[color= #B0D1F8]Role:[/color] French Prince
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] None​
[/Bg][/Color]

Last edited by a moderator:

king17-jpg.160061

" Please father, watch over my family and I beg you to make this day go smooth. For I am your humble servant that has asked nothing of you before. Please, grant this one wish oh merciful and wonderful divine. Amen." Today was an odd prayer for Charlemagne, not one he was comfortable doing or even use to doing. He was on his knees at the foot of his bed with his hands clasped, something that was unusual for a king to be doing, but when speaking to the King of Kings, Charlemagne never once disrespected him on purpose. This was the day his son's soon to be wife would arrive and everything needed to go well, this would solidify his son's spot on the throne and he would be leaving Aleksandr, his sickly young boy, a more powerful position than he was in. Something he had in mind as soon as he met with the italians all those years back. Call it a parents care, but no matter what the whisperers said, he loved both of his children and only wanted what was best for them. Aleksandr, was smart, but physically, these court would run him dry. " My poor boy." He said as he stood up, his bones and body feeling heavier than usual. He could finally feel his age catch up to him, all those years battling for lands had finally began to take their toll and he couldn't wait til he could past on to his son, securely. Standing up straight he looked at himself in the mirror, he caught the peppering grey in his hair and beard, the wrinkles in his skin. " I'm certainly not the young Charlie I was when I met her."

Like usual,Charlemagne was thinking about his one true love, Adelais. The woman of his dreams, that he dreamed about nearly every night since he had become king. He couldn't put into words how weak she made him. " Enough!" Charlemagne shouted, without so much as a pause to large armored men, armed with pikes ran into his room. "We heard shouting my king! Is everything alright?"The guard that entered on the left said. He almost forgot that he couldn't make loud noises like this, especially before sunrise. " Yes, thank you. You two are doing great in caring for my life." Charlemagne replied, slipping on one of his finely crafted shirts, blue per usual. It was always his favorite color. "We will lay down our lives to protect you my king. You should have no worries of anything." The guard on the right replied. " Thank you again, I think I will go on a stroll though. I have to meet with Adelais and Damien soon. I would like you guys to pretend that I'm still in here though. We don't need that woman plotting anything." He whispered to both of the guards placing a hand on each of their soldiers. "Of course my king!" They both shouted, parting ways so that he could walk through them and into the corridor.

" Now to lose that spy." He wasn't sure if there was one or not, but chances are, in the royal court, there is tons of spies watching him at all times. Still, no one knew the palace like he knew the palace. He began running back in forth in many different ways, taking turns and twisting through the palace til he was confident that he had lost anyone was following him. By this time, the sun had come up and the castle would surely soon be awaking. But he finally reached the small cottage within the garden that he had built when the garden first got expanded. This would be the place he'd always meet Adelais and Damien if he had something to tell them. The walls were thick so no one could listen in and the furniture in the one room building was so sparse spies couldn't hide in it. Now all that was left to do, was wait for them. As they hadn't seemed to reach yet.

Location: French Palace: Royal Gardens | Mentions: Adelais @Iceydaze Damien @~Dark Disney~
[spacer][/spacer]

Marielle Vienne de Laval
Lady-in-Waiting | Darkgoldenrod | French Palace Front Door | @PhantomThief715 @Pasi @DANAsaur
Marielle covered an elegant yawn with one delicate, perfectly white hand, and wondered if the royal carriage would ever arrive. They had been standing out in this wind for ages now, and she was getting cold, bored, and antsy. Not that she was ever one for standing still for very long, but in particular on such an occasion as this it seemed perfectly absurd. Marielle only had the haziest memories of Alessandra as a child at the French Court, she herself being a year younger even than the Italian Queen. A part of her wondered what Alessandra would be like now. The curious, questioning part. The part that was not already busy calculating how to use Alessandra's characteristics to her own advantage.

Looking to either side of her, Marielle sneered internally. Lady Josslyn was well enough, if a bit of a ninny - at least she was French, albeit of a lesser rank. But the other two... well, she could only say it did not speak well for the Italian Queen that she had chosen her own ladies so poorly. A bastard girl and some newly-ennobled Irish spawn scrabbling for crumbs? Pathetic. Perhaps the Italians were so constantly at war with themselves that they had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find allies. Or perhaps the girls were - Heaven forefend - friends. Marielle almost shuddered at the thought. Friendship had no place in politics. Not that she had ever had a "friend", as such. She was too smart to trust anyone that much.

Another gust of wind whipped at the ladies' hair and skirts, and Marielle rubbed her arms, an annoyed expression just barely shading her eyes. Her thin silks were no match for the weather, and the lack of fat on her bones certainly did not help. She never had an issue with cold when she was riding or hunting, but then she was active and wearing much more appropriate clothing. This wispy, fairy-like gown of honey silk was designed for nothing more strenuous than some light embroidery or lute-fiddling by a large fire, both activities Marielle despised.

"Do you think they shall ever arrive?" Marielle grumbled, just as horses' hooves could be heard approaching from a distance, followed by the groan and crunch of carriage wheels on gravel. "At last! Now we shall see," she said, cryptically.

The carriage stopped, and Queen Alessandra was handed out. Her form-fitting lilac dress clung to her in the wind, but unlike Marielle she had a long cape to keep her warm. Besides her carriage probably being fur-lined, thought Marielle with a touch of asperity. The Master of Protocol could have at least let the ladies wait inside, where it was warm. But apparently freezing to augment their Queen's consequence was now a part of their job description. Marielle did not enjoy that particular aspect. Lying, manipulation, flirtation, dancing, flattering, all this she could do without thinking about it, and enjoy it, too. But withstanding physical discomfort was not her forte.

As one, the ladies-in-waiting curtsied deeply to the Queen of Italy. Marielle threw up a calculating glance through her long, dark lashes. If someone had asked her to describe her memory of Alessandra before now, she would have been hard pressed to say more than that the girl had dark hair and a certain air about her. But now that she saw Alessandra again, Marielle thought she would have known her anywhere. The dark hair and the commanding presence were the same as ever, though matured and honed to a certain regality. Fitting, thought Marielle. There was something in her eye that seemed to say she would get her way come hell or high-water, and woe-betide anyone who crossed her. Marielle, a charming smile on her face, grinned inwardly. A challenge, then. She liked it.

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Interactions: Queen of Italy

Seated in a carriage to France, Viola looked out of the window and sighed. Her mother doesn't even know that she's gone. In fact, after her unexpected meeting with Duke Alejandro, the duke quickly sent her back to the castle and didn't even get the chance to tell her mother goodbye. She wanted to ease her mother's worries away but what can she do? She knew she could send a letter to her mother once she arrives in France but remembering the meeting earlier, it refrained her from doing so.

[Flashback]
The silver haired lady in waiting known as Viola entered the large study room with grace, her heels clicking against the carpeted floor until she reached the front of an excellently crafted wooden desk. Her back was straight and her head was leveled like there was a book on top of her head while her hands were softly clasped in front of her.There was a sweet smile on her face. A smile full of happiness and excitement but that soon faltered upon seeing the man she was supposed to see.

There standing behind the desk was a tall noble man who was looking outside the window, his back facing her. Upon seeing him, her crystal blue eyes immediately filled with longing. She wanted to run to him, to perhaps give him a hug. To perhaps feel that he had missed her too but of course, she knew of her limitations. She is nothing but his illegitimate daughter and that's all she is.

The man began to speak, his voice loud and sharp as he asked "A trip? To France?"

Viola immediately felt her breath got caught in her throat, already feeling her hands go clammy while her complexion paled. To be perfectly honest, she didn't mean to completely forget about reporting the trip to her father. She was just so excited about it that it completely slipped off her mind! The silverette tried to compose herself in a feeble attempt to get her father's anger off of her. After all, all she wanted was his father's recognition, approval, and happiness. "Y-Yes, father." she replied hesitantly, hoping he won't be mad "Queen Alessandra will be meeting the French Court as well as her bethrothed"

"Ah, so it is true. The great Queen Alessandra will marry a French Prince." Her father spoke with his voice tinge with a hint glee before turning half of his head towards her, a smile on his face. "What's funny is that I learned about the trip from a commoner and not from you. Viola, you do remember your duties, correct?"

Even though Viola only saw half of his face, fear struck into her heart. There was something so sinister about the way he said it that she was rendered speechless. All the silverette could do was nod, her eyes now focused on her feet as she tried to control the shaking of her voice. "Y-Yes, father. I am to serve the Queen as well as serve you."

"Good. Good." Her so called father replied before once again gazing outside the window. " And your duties now that you're going to the Frech Court?"

"To seduce the French prince if not someone who's richer than our family. I am also to steal the throne if possible"

"Heh. Quite the aspirations you have there." Her father scoffed "But no matter. After all, I know you wouldn't want me to be disappointed. Now you know what will happen if you tell anything about this to your mother, correct?"

The silverette could only nod, her eyes still glued on her feet "Y-Yes. Mother will be quickly eradicated if I tell her anything about my true mission"

Viola couldn't help but feel disgusted with herself. Seduce the french prince? Try to steal the throne from the queen who became her childhood friend? Keep secrets from her mother? She knew there are too much at risk but of course, as usual, she shook those feelings away and reminded herself why she's doing all of this. 'I am doing this for my father so he can be proud of me. For my mother who's now living comfortably because of my deal with father. For my family that I love dearly. I am doing this for them and I'd do anything for them'

[end of Flashback]

Viola closed her eyes and decided to think about something that could distract her from thinking about what happened earlier and the first thing that came to her mind was the Queen.

She has been by the Queen's side ever since they were children. They grew up together and became childhood friends. The silverette knew she shouldn't be jealous, she cannot help it. She saw how the queen was treated and how it was easy for the queen to do and get what she wants. She wished she can be like her. She wished she had that power. Although she did indeed have some sort of power over the servants of the castle, being the Queen's close friend and all, Viola heard some rumors. The servants think that the Queen favors her more than the other ladies in waiting. To Viola, the rumors are great news but to the queen, it would be a scandal.

"I wonder if she knows about the rumors.." she muttered to herself "hmm.. I doubt. The servants wouldn't dare let it slip from their lips. They're too scared"

Viola then snapped out of her reverie when the carriage jolted and stopped, signaling that they had finally arrived. Immediately as she got out of the carriage, she felt the cold breeze, making her regret her whole ensemble. She was wearing her silver hair in a bun while her gown was made out of emerald green satin with long puffed sleeves made out of chiffon. She wasn't expecting that France will be having a cold weather but what can she do? Its already too late for her to change. Soon, the Queen of Italy arrived and the silverette did her usual curtsy.

"My Queen" she greeted with a small smile before standing up and taking her usual place on the Queen's right side. "I hope your carriage ride was pleasant" she said before lowering her voice to a whisper just so only the two of them would hear it "And please do forgive me for not riding with you. I fear that if the other see, they'll speak ill of you and think that I am your favorite. Please forgive me"

5145882.png

5145882.png

Lady-In-Waiting//Purple// French Palace Front Door// @Kythera @DANAsaur @PhantomThief715

From the time she was young, she was conditioned for the life of a Lady in waiting. She wasn't allowed to work in the fields or do any heavy chores that could damage her hands or cause her physical damage. Her father always told her that she was the one that would follow in her mother's footsteps. That's how her parents met, was in court and he was going to make sure that she did. Thanks to his title and friends at court Josselyn was chosen as a Lady in Waiting. Not that she would have ever had a choice in the matter. But she had to admit it was all rather exciting. Who wouldn't be excited for the chance to attend all the Royal events and meet the Queen.

Josselyn held her breath, tugging at the sleeve on her emerald gown. It had silver embroidery along the neck, and down the sleeves. Around her neck, she wore a small emerald that her mother had given her. She wished she had worn a warmer dress, the cloak, was fur lined but wasn't was warm. She had to agree with Marielle, she nodded her head. "
I do hope so, it's rather chilly out here. " Giving the brunette a soft smile. She wasn't sure about the other women here. She was going to attempt to keep her mind in focus on what she was here for. IF she made friends then so be it, if not then well, she didn't. She held her head high, as she saw the carriage arriving. She wasn't sure if the others even know the Queen, this would be her first time meeting her, and she wanted to make sure she left her a good impression.

As the Queen made her way out of the carriage she had to admit she was in awe. Her golden eyes flicked down, as she with the others curtsied. As she rose, her eyes looked up through her smoldering lashes,moving forward a bit to speak ,
My Queen, Tis' a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lady Josselyn Baxton. She then took a step back and allowed the other ladies to speak. Right now it was hard for her to tell rather or not that Queen liked her or not, or if the others Ladies did. It was too early. But she did hope that she would be able to prove her worth to not only her father by the Queen, and she would do so by any means.

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
[bg=#000000][/bg][bg=#000000]
Adelais ༻~⋙⋘~༺Damien

Interactions/Mentions:
King Charlamagne @Wyborn
Training grounds ⇝ Royal Gardens: Cottage

As the sun started to creep over the horizon slowly as its warm rays spread across the land. The warm rays finally touched the training ground where a tall, strong and handsome young man was clad in leather and had a long sword, the clanged against another. The sun glinted off the metal, as the sword raised and came down. It clashed with another and clanging could be heard through the training yard along with grunts and groans as two men went at one another. The Handsome male was strong and winning to the point he had the man backing up. He knocked the male to the ground and held the point to his neck. " You need to work on that or your the first dead when someone attacks."The male said. He put the sword down and held out his hand to help the man up.

He pulled him to standing and clapped his back as he walked to the edge to see his mother watching. He sighed and hopped the fence walking over to her. " Mom you don't have to stay there and watch me. I am fine. I got this. I run the knights here, dad trusts me why can't you. It's makes me look week to have my mother always watching me." He said. He kissed her cheek. "I love you, but you got to give me some space, I am not getting hurt here." He said. Damien gently grabbed his mothers hand and kissed it. He also helped her stand. Just as he did so he turned to see a scared looking maid rushing towards them. Damien nods his head to his mother for her to look. He stood by her gently as the maid belines for them.

"Excuse me Lady Durand, and Sir Durand the king wishes for your presence when the Italian queen arrives. He wanted me to remind you she was on her way today and to come get both of you." The girl said meekly as she watched them both. She dithered and nervously watched them. She seemed to be on edge and Damien couldn't understand why unless the queen was upset and didn't want him or his mother's presence. He would be glad to see the anger on the womans face. He hated her more than he resented his mother. Damien liked to piss the Queen off and please his father at the same time. However no one did anything towards his mother even if she did have the king's bastard son.

Adelais' face lit up with a doting smile. She couldn't help but feel proud for raising such a dependable young man. Out of everyone in this castle, she trusted and cared for him the most and had the utmost faith in him and his abilities. It was only a shame that he had to deal with a mother like her. Her first birth had done plenty of damage to not only her physical bearing but also her mental state as well and she was well aware of it. The only regret in life was not giving him a normal upbringing. Her slender hand caressed his face for a moment before getting a little mischievous and pinching his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't aware you could tell me what to do. My, you really have grown up, haven't you?" It was a gentle pinch and from her cheerful tone, it was obvious she said it in jest. Adelais knew he had gotten fed up with her worrying over him constantly but it wasn't as if she could help herself. "Believe me when I say I believe in you. If anything, I can't trust anyone else. There are too many factions at work in the shadows. Your sister... " Her hands trembled at the thought. The meaning was clear; she was afraid. Adelais lowered her voice. She was always on edge and had noticed the arrival of the maid from a distance away. The poor girl was so skittish, Adelais couldn't help but feel for her. Serving royalty came with it's own challenges.

"Of course. Thank you for your troubles." Out of all of the residents in the castle, she was probably one of the few who actually thanked the servants for their time. Adelais may have been the jewel in Charlamagne's palm but she was in no way arrogant, a trait many tried to take advantage of. "Shall we go?" To most, the gentle smile on her face showed that she had no care in the world, however, the slight tremble in her hands told her son a different story. One he had heard many times before. Adelais wished she could go lie down and wait for the anxiety to pass but if she were to refuse Charlamagne's summons, the consequences would be more than she could bear.

Damien looked at his mother giving her a look as she spoke to him. Noticing her tremble he took her hand gently and looked the dithering maid. "Is there something else" he asked? " I was asked to give you this." She said and slipped him a piece of paper before she ran off not waiting to tell him who it was from or waiting to hear a thank you. He looked after with a strange look and down at the paper she slipped in his hand. Slowly unscrolling it, he read the writing and crumpled the paper in hand. He gently grabbed his mother's hand and walked quickly with her in tow. "Come with me, We have somewhere to be, before we go get ready " He told her and walked to the gardens. He didn't answer or tell her anything she would know where they were headed when they reached the gardens.

When they reached the gardens, He made his way to the cottage and held the door open for his mother. Once both of them were inside he closed the door, looking up he saw his father and a small smile set on his otherwise more often than not brooding face. He nods his head respectfully. "Father." He said to him. "You wished to see us? Just about to head to clean up for the Italian Queens arrival." He said. Damien stayed close to his mother in a slightly protective manner.

Finding comfort in the warmth radiating from her son's hand, Adelais managed to calm herself slowly. Was there any reason to worry with her son well and alive by her side? Feeling a light tug on her hand prompting her forward, Adelais nodded and followed him along. Damien's pace was quick, his long strides making hers look really small in comparison. She had to to practically run just to keep up. Oh, how she pitied the girl he would take a fancy to in the future.

Knowing her son's stubborn personality, Adelais contemplated asking Charlamagne to teach him how to treat a lady. It wouldn't do if her legs were too sore to give them a grandchild, right? Lifting her gaze from her feet to their surroundings, she was surprised to find that they weren't heading towards the palace directly. Instead, they took an all too familiar path towards the royal garden. Knowing Charlamagne, this wasn't too out there. He seemed to love the garden and the small cottage almost as much as she did.

Her legs were very sore when they arrived. Before entering the cottage, she made sure to give them a little rub, trying to rid herself of the uncomfortable feeling. Following after her son, she greeted Charlamagne with a curtsey, taking on the natural submissive role before the king. "Sire." Unwilling to meet his gaze, she took a far more formal approach than her son had.
[/bg]

bdc9c82f514363f58ad967f3807e733d--frozen-fan-art-elsa-frozen.jpg
IMG_20180514_182904.jpg
Mentioned: @Pasi @Kythera @DANAsaur
Interactions: @PhantomThief715

Bumping along the road as the carriage carried her and three other woman. She internally glared at each she known the girl since she was younger. She was like the Italian Queens sister, from another country. One girl She knew all to well as a girl who had grown up with the Queen, even though she was slightly a bastard child. One was a French girl she seemed to be okay. The other woman she could see being someone with no loyalty to anyone but her snobby self. She kept her composure and silence as she looked on, the wind did not bother her any as they waited for the carriages arrival. The King, His son, The Queen, and Damien the bastard were nowhere to be seen either, she wondered where they could be.​

The wind rustled her skirts and piece of hair that had been perfectly pinned fell forward and moved in the wind. She stood tall and strong like an unwavering Irish should stand. She wore a long green dress that was embroidered in gold and the top was low cut. She was considered a Irish Gem. She had the blue eyes,but her hair was white blonde and abnormal. She normally hidden from the world due to the lack of pigmentation in her hair, so she was considered a new Noble,but her bloodline been noble for many years. She was just not often aloud out and she had not seen The Queen in many years. She had gotten older.

The wind that blew was not cold to her, Ireland had been a lot colder. She could stand in her dress perfectly fine as the wind drove daggers through everyone else. She heard the one she figured that would have no loyalty ever. Though she trusted no one here but the Queen of Italy herself. She kept a vigilant eye and rolled her eyes as the woman next to her complained about the carriage of the queen arriving. It arrived shortly after the woman said something. She watched the carriage pull to a halt and out stepped a woman she once use to be like a older sister to. She nodded her head politely to the woman. She had not seen in many a years.

"Your Majesty, so good to see you again after so many years. How lovely you have grown since we were younger." She said after the other two had spoken. She knew Viola and the impotent girl thought she was favored among all other. She was yet not, she may pretend, but she was also a snake in the grass and Aralia had seen it since the girl was young. She had distaste for two other ladies in waiting, The third Josselyn she was still assessing her. The others including the Queen were cold and her skimpy dress the weather felt wonderfully like spring weather. Ireland was always cold and wet and good weather you learned to immediately enjoy.

[spacer]Stepping out of her warm carriage the cold winds of France sent a chill up the young Queen's spine. She knew it would be cold and even wore a fur lined cloak but even so the cold took her by surprise. After a moment or two being in a daze by the wind she was quickly snapped out of it by one of her Ladies in Waiting greeting her. All curtsied, well except Aralia who had giving her a nod. It wasnt much longer after that she was greeted with words by Viola. "I hope your carriage ride was pleasant" she said before lowering her voice to a whisper just so only the two of them would hear it "And please do forgive me for not riding with you. I fear that if the other see, they'll speak ill of you and think that I am your favorite. Please forgive me" Aless clasps her hands together in front of her. The audacity of this young woman was certainly something else entirely. Favorite? The only one remotely a favorite would have been Aralia. However she wasn't one to play at favoritism.[/spacer]

[spacer]"My ride was swell. It might have been more fun to have someone to talk with, however it gave me time to really enjoy the scenery. It had been such a long time." She smiles gently. Shortly after Viola greeted her so did another, one she couldn't say looked familiar. "My Queen, Tis' a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lady Josselyn Baxton." The woman introduced. "The pleasure is all mine." She replies. There was absolutely no doubt the Queen was in fact Italian, her voice was rich with its accent, however it was very appealing and rather sexy. All the words from her lips seemed seductive in a way especially speaking her native tongue.[/spacer]

[spacer]Finally she was greeted by Aralia. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her longest friend. "Your Majesty, so good to see you again after so many years. How lovely you have grown since we were younger." Aralia says to her. Aless was struggling to fight back the urge to simply run over and hug her. She manged to fight back the running but but she had to give this woman a hug. "Its been far to long. I don't think I've seen you since my thirteenth birthday. You were the only one insisting to hunt me down and be their on the day I officially became a young woman." Aless replied with a soft smile pulling away from their hug. "I hope you will continue taking care of me as you always have."[/spacer]

• Love
Marielle Vienne de Laval
Lady-in-Waiting | Darkgoldenrod | French Palace Front Door | @PhantomThief715 @Pasi @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~
Marielle's eyebrows twitched upward as the Italian bastard stepped forward so presumptuously. Clearly that backwater was lacking in manners as well as proper nobles. But she had to bite back a laugh when Alessandra seemed to snub the girl's advances. At least the Queen had received some proper training; or perhaps she just remembered it from her time at French Court. The other ladies greeted the Queen while Marielle stood back coolly, showing a proper respect and decorum, refusing to fawn over their mistress like a new puppy. She had some dignity, after all. And unlike these foreigners, apparently, she had been taught not to speak to royalty until spoken to.

It was clear that the Irish woman was favored amongst the others, though the Queen tried hard to hide it. Marielle barely remembered Aralia from the time she had visited the French court as a girl, Marielle being a good six years younger. But obviously Alesssandra remembered, and with fondness. That would be a tricky relationship to overcome, if Marielle were to wean her way into the Queen's heart, as was her task. Well, one could always trust more than one friend, couldn't one? She supposed she was the wrong person to ask - Marielle trusted no one but herself.

When Alessandra turned to her, Marielle smiled, and said in her pleasant, deep voice, "Welcome back to France, Your Majesty. Or, if I may, welcome home. I daresay you do not remember me, we were so young when you left the Court last. I am Lady Marielle de Laval." She curtsied again, exactly to the precise degree required. "I know that it has been a while since you were last at the palace, so if you ever need any help finding anything you may rely on me. By now I know the palace as well as His Majesty," she jested, her smile inviting Alessandra to share in her amusement.

[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

It was a day full of glee and anticipation yet within the palace walls lay a subtle hint of frustration. The source of this frustration was none other than Sasha. He had roamed from hall to hall and even checked the secret passages yet he could not even find his father's shadow. It was as if Charlamagne disappeared into thin air. During that time, Alys had already completed her tasks and joined his side.

"Perhaps he's in the garden?" It was a vague suggestion full of hidden meanings. Meanings that she didn't particularly need to bring to light. Sasha paused. He naturally caught onto what she was saying but didn't quite want to admit his father's fatal weakness. Nevertheless, he began making his way to the gardens through an outer path. Upon stepping out, the wind tormented him. It held a chill that made him pull the collar of his coat up higher. Hoping he wouldn't catch a cold because of that old coot, he gritted his teeth and continued to walk forward with long strides full of purpose. Few would notice how horribly both the wind and the sun effected him. His vision was so blurred, he had to squint to see where he was going but Alys could make out the faint trembling of his hands as they had balled up into fists the moment he stepped out the door.

Worried, she rushed to his side wine pulled on his sleeve, attempting to urge him back inside. "Your highness, please. Wait a moment. I'll send the message to your father. I'm sure it will only take a moment." Without waiting for him to reject her proposal, she gently patted his shoulder and scurried off towards the garden.

Knowing better than to call her back, Sasha was left at a loss. Lips pulled up into a helpless smile as she ran off ahead of him. "Silly girl." It was nice having someone trustworthy to rely on. He would definitely have to remind his mother to find her a nice husband to marry her off to. Be it a lord or simply a wealthy nobleman with a bright future ahead of him. Whoever was granted her hand in marriage would be very blessed.

On his way inside, he caught sight of subtle movements out of the corner of his eye. Turning to squint in that particular direction, he noticed that there indeed was some movement. Are those carriages? Just past the gates, it seemed a small group of people had gathered in wait. Any other day, he'd ignore it and move along but since they were expecting a Queen later that day, it was better to be safe than sorry.

Sasha didn't even take one step forward before a steward rushed up to him carrying news of the young queen's arrival. If the steward knew how badly Sasha wished to smack him upside the head for his negligence, it was a wonder how he'd feel. Instead of scolding him for not escorting her in, he rushed towards the gates posthaste to do the job personally, a sight that made the steward feel unwell all over. Though it wasn't as if he had the guts to stop him anyway. Helpless against the prince's whims the steward ran off to take charge of his other duties.

On his way to the entrance, Sasha wondered if that steward was sent by his mother to set things off on the wrong foot. She had always had a separate agenda in mind when it came to most things. Not to mention joining hands with Italy. At the same time, it wasnt as if she was the only one behind the scenes waiting for everything to fall apart. Shaking his head of the many factions against him taking the throne, he approached Alessandra and her ladies with a clear mind and a bright smile.

"Queen Alessandra, ladies, Welcome to our humble abode. I hope we haven't kept you waiting long." Sasha held her hand in his own and bowed down to place a light kiss on her knuckles in greeting. The kiss was as light as a butterfly landing and as quick as lightning, showcasing his slight bashfulness before her. It was a natural reaction. The young queen was lovely in the portraits he had been shown but, seen up close, he was left breathless by her natural charm and regal bearing. No portrait could ever hope to do her justice. However, there was a slight hint of familiarity in her features that made him pause for a moment out of confusion. Part of him could have sworn he had met her before, his more logical side however told him it was impossible. He was bedridden for most of his childhood and studied with great intensity for the rest. He could not show for any social gatherings and kept himself isolated from the world. Where else could he have met her? His dreams? The notion made him smile and brought him out of his little reverie just in time for the breeze blast them with a wave of cold air.

"The northwind brings along a bitter chill. Please, follow me. I'll bring you somewhere much warmer. I hope your ride here went smoothly..."

While the prince was busy receiving guests, Alys rushed towards the cottage in the center of the royal gardens. She didn't dare enter, afraid of earning his Majesty's scorn. It was an unspoken rule to never enter the cottage. Too many heads have flown in the past and Alys had no wish to join the ever growing collection. She actually quite liked hers attached. Instead, she gently tapped on the wooden door and called out loud enough for the king to hear. "Your Excellency, Prince Aleksandr requests for your presence in the great hall. He wishes to confirm that the preparations are adequate. " It was unfortunate that she wasnt aware that the Queen had already arrived and could not warn Charlamagne but that was an issue for a later time.

Sasha exchanged pleasantries with the Queen as he led them inside towards the reception hall's fireplace where they could settle down for the moment to warm up. Gently holding her arm to help her settle into a seat, Sasha made sure to inform her of their informant's error. " I'd like to apologize again for the late reception. We actually weren't expecting you until later tonight. I worry that there may be some mischief afoot. We have some rooms prepared for you and your ladies. If you would like, I may lead you to them so you can rest until the banquet we have prepared. That is, unless you have previous arrangements."

With a light wave of his hand, he permitted the ladies to have a seat as well. At this moment, a trio of maids brought in pastries and tea for them to sample. Only after pouring everyone a cup did they step back quietly, awaiting any further orders. Sasha had yet to eat but allowed his guests to have first pick. There was a wide variety made available. From pudding to fruit tarts and even slices of cake, it was clear that the kitchen was at least overprepared for their arrival, a sight that left Sasha feeling a little relieved. "Aside from our lack in etiquette, I hope everything is to your liking."

[color= #B0D1F8]Location:​
French Palace:
Halls⇝Outside⇝Reception Hall
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] Queen Alessandra @PhantomThief715
Ladies-in-waiting @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~ @Pasi @Kythera
Extra: Attire 1 Attire 2
[/Bg][/Color]

• Love
a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg
[spacer] Alessandra had smiled gently to Marielle. "I will keep that in mind. Thank you." Honestly she didn't mind her ladies speaking to her without permission. In fact she didn't mind if anyone opened spoke to her so long as it was a proper sort. She glances up at the door to the castle. "How odd. I know I'm early but I would expect someone to be waiting for me." She says wondering to the doors herself without much thought. She was half way there when Sasha comes scurrying of the door. Her eyes lit up at the sight of him but soon turned to pure surprise. "No need to be so formal. We are to be married are we not." She greets him with a soft smile. At the mention of the chill she nods and takes his arm. "My journey was well." She replied softly.[/spacer]

[spacer] Aless had mildly chatted with Sasha about her journey there. It was nothing more then ideal chit chat. He lead her inside to the reception hall near a fire place. Her eyes lit up at how lovely it was. It all seemed so new and familiar. With his help she takes her seat. "Sasha." Aless starts reaching out resting her hand on his forearm "You do not have to apologize. I know I am earlier then except." Her voice was soft and elegant caring a sort of gentle and nerve easing tone. "I was simply eager to see you again and couldn't seem to wait any longer." Her hand drops from his arm before swatting at him playfully. "That's for running out in the cold." She says in a playful scolding. Her eyes lit up like the sun at the sight of strawberry cake. "It seems you were a bit prepared if I spot my favorite cake." She giggles softly motioning the maid to bring it over before they even set the others down.[/spacer]

Taking a small sip of her tea she sets it down in the small saucer in hand. "I do not have any previous arrangements as to my knowledge. There is no telling if the King, or even you wish to have one on one time with me before the banquet. I am up for either to be honest. Do you mind, if we stroll through the castle together? That's assuming you have nothing else on your schedule?" She asks sweetly before setting her cup down. She takes a bite of the cake and almost melts in her seat. If she wasn't happy before she certainly was now. She let's out a soft gasp and stares at it. She then takes another bite.[/spacer]

Interactions:
Marielle @Kythera
Sasha @Iceydaze

bdc9c82f514363f58ad967f3807e733d--frozen-fan-art-elsa-frozen.jpg
20180519_190030.jpg
Getting hugged without warning, she was surprised and that quickly went away as she hugged her back. It was a warm welcome her arms wrapped tightly around the Queen and sighed. She felt happy to see her. Stepping back gently she smiled. "I always will my queen." she said softly. Her look turned a bit darker as she listened to the fourth Lady speak to the Queen. She wasn't sure why,but she felt like trust in that woman was misplaced.

Her head snapped up as she heard the doors open and a male step out. She recognized the prince, she nodded softly to him a proper manner, and kept herself from groveling at his feet like any woman would even a noble it was the prince and heir to the throne. She knew her interests had to be elsewhere which she was okay with. The prince greeted them and took them in out of the wind. Stepping into the warm castle she looked around. She slightly remembered the castle she hadn't been here in many years since the Queen turned 13. She thought about it why had she stopped going to see her Queen. She figured it was due to it being unsafe to travel from country to country.

Her father had come to her about 3 months ago and said he had a surprise for her. He asked if she remembered her court life and the Italian Queen. She nodded her head, of course she did she been like a older sister to the girl. She loved her as the queen, but also sibling like. Aralia snapped out of her thoughts as her father spoke again. "Well you have been invited to court to be a lady in waiting to her majesty. You will also be married off to a wealthy man, do not mess this up Aralia." He said. "Now start packing, you leave tomorrow to meet up with the other ladies in waiting and will be traveling to france with them." He told her. She nods and started her packing, she was over the moon to be seeing the queen again. She be away from her parents, it was a all around win for her.

She came back to the present when the prince gestured for them all to have a seat. Slowly taking her place next to the Queen on her left side. She did not drink anything and did not eat, she was not hungry in the slightest. The Prince profusely apologized for the late reception. She simply listened and let the two Royals talk. Her hand folded in her lap as she listened. Her queen offered a walk and she was at least thankful to hear that, the outside had been very comfortable for her it was starting to become a little warm by the fire for her. Aralia let out a inward sigh, she was not use to all the silence. She hadn't talked to any of the other ladies and she did not particularly want to. She did kinda wish to see how that bastard son turned out they use to hang out a lot.

Her eyes wandered the room softly and quietly. She looked at the other woman and then back to the Queen and the prince.

Mention: prince @Iceydaze, ladies in waiting @Kythera @Pasi @DANAsaur ,Queen @PhantomThief715
Interactions:Queen @PhantomThief715

Charlemagne - Adelais - Damien

Charlemagne had been waiting for a long time. He could feel a yawn coming as he heard the door creek open. Still he let out a nice big yawn while he covered his mouth. Thankfully it was just his son and his true wife that were coming in and not someone else that would see him in such an undignified state. Sitting up straight he looked up at his son as he listened to him speak. Suddenly a small wave of sadness washed all throughout his body. Charlemagne had spent years studying body languages and he could see what was happening before him. He couldn't fathom why they would fear him. One of the largest things keeping the rain from hitting them was that he was the umbrella protecting them, but what can be done, that may have just been what God had decided to punish him for, for his sins.

He exhaled."Damien, Adelais, please sit down. I think we have a lot to discuss about you finding a wife. Something I have only thought of recently. That's why your mother is here." He looked at them both waiting a little. "I just wanted to discuss it with you and your mother what my plan is. I don't want you two in danger for the rest of your lives. And everything I've thought of makes sense."

Damien relaxed after seeing his father so relaxed. He was silently glad nothing bad was to come of them being summoned. He leaned back into his chair and looked as his father said they needed to find him a wife. He lifted a eyebrow and frowned." I can find my own woman if I wanted to be married. If I wanted a whiny whore on my arm I would of married a while ago. Besides who wants to marry the bastard son of the king, they won't get a title not by marrying me, unless The title of bastard was taken away."He said Honestly to his father. He was very forthright and wasn't trying to defy his father,but he has a point with his title. No woman wanted to marry the bastard son of the king. She would get no title and no money, she have no status.

Damien stood and rubbed his head. Grabbing 3 glasses he poured some wine. Handing over one to his father and mother. He let out a soft sigh and looked at the door when there was a knock. He frowned and made his way to the door. Opening it so only his face could be seen. He gave the girl a dark look. "Will be ready for her when she gets here. Never come here again."He said gruffly. Not letting her say more he slammed the door in her face. He wasn't trying to be rude,but this could be bad for his mother and father if some woman decided to even brazenly knock on the door.

Walking back and sinking into his seat, he looked at his father and sighed. "So what do you want me to do?" He said. Damien was frustrated and not really wanting to be married to a woman. He didn't mind sleeping around and not being tied down, by a woman. However he knew his mother did not approve of how he been acting with woman.

It was only after she had a sip of wine that Adelais was finally able to calm somewhat. She quietly took her seat and listened as Charlemagne presented their son's very serious issue. Recalling a time when she brought this up to Damien before, the matter was simply shrugged off. With Charlemagne bringing it up this time, she had a little more hope. The only person she knew that could even come close to going toe to toe with Damien's unyielding nature was Charlemagne. Many even go as far ton claim that he is the source of her son's stubborn streak.

"Darling, you know your father means well and that title doesn't define you. You are a talented young man full of passion and are completely capable of forging your own path past these titles and social lunacies. We'd just prefer you don't tread it alone. Your father and I won't-" Wanting to comfort her son, Adelais was in the midst of patting his hand when the tapping on the door shocked her out of her little speech. Hearing the girl's voice on the other side, Adelais found herself feeling a little sorry for her after her son took the opportunity to shoo her away. "Damien, she didn't need such a rough scolding. It wouldn't hurt to be a little more gentle with the fairer sex. The girl was just doing her job.." Carefully standing up for the girl, Adelais downed the rest of her wine in one graceful swig before turning her attention back to Charlemagne. "So, what exactly do you have in mind?"

Charlemagne was taken back by his son's reaction to the simple messenger. He was always fond of her since something about her always reminded him of Adelais, but he realized that his favored person had already began to address their son. "You should listen to your mother-" He watched as Adel drank all the wine before he had even taken a sip. She was way too weak to alcohol to be doing that. He cleared his throat and took a light sip of the wine. "Back to what I was saying beforehand. By God I wish I could rid you of the title Bastard, but there's a natural order to the world that I can not undo. What I can do is set you and your mother up for a nice future. You will take the house of De La Roche, the fake noble name I used when I met your mother. From there on you will romance one of the many women that the Queen of Italy will bring. They're country is falling apart and their nobles will hardly stand in the way of you. What I am ultimately saying is,I want you to eventually France to Italy. Sasha will soon be king and his mother will stop at nothing to keep sure that he has no one doubting him." He looked down into the cup, thinking on how much he wished life were to be different. Another wave of sadness washed over him as he thought back to the situation with his brother and him.

"The changing of power is coming. I've run this Kingdom for nearly 20 years. When the change comes I have no idea how much longer I will have to live. So I ask you not to argue with me, but to do this one wish for me, as my son."He stared directly into the eye of Damien making sure he understood the weight of the words that he was saying."That is all, now we have to prepare for the arrival of the queen, and Adelais do you mind staying here with me for a few longer. I have something I have to tell you and you alone." He shifted his stare from his son to hers, it went from a feeling of seriousness, to longing. It was really a signal for Damien to leave. He had told him all that he could really tell him.

Damien looked at His mother and his father he seen the look he gave. "Do either of you know how dangerous it is to even have a servant here and knowing what is going on. That could ruin Father and put yours and my head on a spike mother, and that girl probably tortured."He sighed and handed his mother his cup and took her empty one. He sighed listening to his father. He had a blank expression on his face as he listened to his parents mostly his father speak. Damien leveled his look to his fathers and nods his head. " As you wish I seem to have no other option in the matter, Do I get a say in whom I wed or is she chosen for me as well?"Damien stood and filled the other glass leaving it for his father. He bows to his father and glares in his mother's direction. He hoped she knew what in the hell she was doing.

"That we do father, "He said. He opened the door and let shut with a loud thud behind him. He knew he had to get ready, but for what? He had not title and was being forced to marry a woman under false pretenses. He hated the thought of marriage and being tied down, no one was loyal or faithful in there marriage, his father was a perfect example. Making his way down the corridor, Damien stopped before his room having spotted a maid. Nodding for her to follow him inside. " Help me get the bath ready, then strip." He told her. Damien needed a stress relief and he couldn't train to release it, so a maid have to do.

Wine was a lifesaver when it came to calming her nerves. Thus, Adelais had no qualms when Damien offered his own cup and downed it by the time Charlemagne finished speaking. Listening silently as they talked it out, Adelais didn't feel there was much to say on the matter that hasn't been said before. Though, it could be said she had a different opinion when he spoke of the maid that interrupted them before. Having always taken note of the young ladies of the palace, Adelais rather doubted Damien's assumption. Who would dare to pick on the crown prince's personal servant? Although she rarely mingled with the girl, she was very fond of her playful personality and the familiar blue eyes Alys possessed had always given Adelais a sense of familiarity. However, she kept these thoughts to herself, not wanting to earn her son's ire.

Throughout the meeting she was focused on her son for the most part and had missed Charlemagne's look of longing. Instead, she caught Damien's glare. Did I do something wrong? She wondered before falling back into uneasy thoughts. She was so busy trying to remember what she did to earn such treatment that she hadn't even noticed when he left. However, she did notice the glass of wine he had left Charlemagne. Picking it up out of habit, she put it to her lips and took a sip. It was only after looking around for her son that she noticed he had gone. Confused and clueless, she turned her attention back to Charlemagne, her brows raised, giving off a look of bewilderment.

"That boy...." Charlemagne said under his breath. A little annoyed by his son's response to his plan. You're a man now, it's time for you to start acting like one. His mind changed from minor annoyance back to contentment and minor sadness. He looked at at Adelais and the guilt weighed on him heavily. What have I done? This was the one phrase that repeated in his head almost every time he had seen her. Adelais wasn't the woman that he met way back when he was just Charles and it was all his fault. Before even Adelais could react and before Charlemagne's mind could form a cohesive thought, he instinctively stood up and walked over to Adelais and fell to his knees. Wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her chest. "I'm so sorry my beautiful Iris, I have done too much to you." Tears began to stream down his face and onto her clothes. He had felt guilty for so long but today it almost felt as if he could no longer bare it. He didn't come with the intention to do this and yet he couldn't stop himself. "Please forgive me." He pleaded with her. His voice never raising above a soft whisper. All he wanted was to embrace Adelais til he could swallow up all the evil sins he did to her.

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Growing up with the Queen through the years, Viola grew accustomed and familiar with her words. The silver haired female can easily tell when something was wrong and by the Queen's interaction and reply with her, Viola knew she stepped out of line. Knowing she made a mistake, it left a bitter taste in he mouth. Had she not promised her father that she will not disappoint him? Already her mind swirled. She needed to redeem herself and quickly make ammends with the Queen.

She forced herself not to scowl upon seeing Aralia, the so called favorite. Viola despised the girl ever since childhood. She was too close and too friendly with the Queen. For Viola, Aralia was her competition. That one obstacle that would prevent her from conquering the crown. Besides, how can the Queen favor Aralia even more? Viola was the one who was always there when Aralia was not around!

As the Queen made Viola feel jealous by being so giddy and friendly with Aralia, the silver haired female decided to distract herself by studying the other ladies in waiting. Years in court and already Viola knew that they're snakes. Just like me she thought with a small smile. Perhaps this would be advantageous for her? After all, she was certain most of the ladies became a lady in waiting for their own personal gain. May it be power, fame, money, it would always be because of their own selfish reasons. Ah, its too early to think about alliances. I first need to seek who would be useful to me as I am to her

Too distracted with her own thoughts, Viola almost missed the sound of footsteps. At first she wondered who could it be but as soon as her crystal blue eyes saw who it was, her whole world stopped.

The male looked familiar, as if she had met him from childhood. But that's impossible.. the boy I met years ago isn't the prince of France.. right? Her eyes glanced at the male before realizing that it really is him. It was the same hair. The same eyes. Viola wouldn't dare forget about him, for he was someone special to her. Someone who inspired her.

A couple of years ago, upon accompanying her father to France for a business trip, she met a young man with white silvery hair and bluish grey eyes. It was when she was done entertaining her father's so called business partners that she met him in the French marketplace. From the moment her eyes laid upon him, she knew her trip to France would be unforgettable. She was fascinated if not awestruck. Never had she seen such beauty! The way he stood out of the crowd eventhough he tried so hard to hide, it fascinates her. She wanted to know more about him and that very same day, she did. They quickly became friends if not acquaintances.

Although her encounter with the male was short, the memories with him was embedded in her heart. She couldn't keep him out of her mind for weeks. There was just something so captivating about him that she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Puppy love.. that's what my mother told me. I fell in love with him. And it seems seeing the same person I met years ago, standing in front of me.. reawakens my feelings I thought I had forgotten

Viola could do nothing but stare. Not only is her first love the Prince, it is also the Queen's bethrothed. It seems fate is toying with my feelings. Her heart clenched upon seeing the quick kiss of the Prince but she quickly masked her emotions. Now is not the time to think of such feelings. I need to focus. Such trivial matters doesn't need attending to

The silver haired female then followed the others as the Prince led them into the reception hall and signalled them to sit down. Viola could do nothing but keep quiet to herself and sip her tea as the Queen and Prince converse. Sometimes the silverette would find herself glancing at the Prince every now and then but she tried her best to be discreet about it.

[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

Confusion set in gradually. The Queen was acting overly familiar with him and he wasn't sure why. Not that he was too worried about it. It's just that he had so much on his mind that it was hard to follow her. The few things he did manage to catch onto let him breathe a sigh of relief. "It is our honor to have you here. I'm happy to see you like the cake." There was no way he'd admit not knowing what her favorite cake was. Sasha considered himself lucky for the kitchen staff's coincidental foresight. Had the kitchen staff been made aware of his forgetful nature, it'd bring them many laughs for years to come. Seeing the prince unaware that he had met his fiancée plenty of times before was too funny a joke to pass up.

"It'd be my pleasure to show you around. Perhaps we'll run into my father along the way. If I recall correctly, he wished to meet with you." After allowing the girls to pick their own snack, he grabbed one as well. The sweets of his choosing consisting of a strawberries as well. They were much smaller than the cake in case his guests had any questions but still quite delectable. As he ate he sneaked a peek at the ladies, his gaze discreet and hidden by the casual action of grabbing a snack that was in their direction. He didn't want to seem rude but he would rather not cause a misunderstanding by keeping his gaze on them even a second too long before his fiancée.

When his gaze fell on Viola however he couldn't help but pause for a second longer as he recognized her features. She was very familiar to him. They had met in the market on one of his more rebellious days if he recalled correctly. Sasha never would have guessed the girl would have shown up before him once more especially not by his fiancée's side. After realizing he kept his gaze on her for too long, he popped the snack into his mouth like nothing happened before finishing off his cup of tea and passing the young queen a gentle smile lacking of any ill intent. "Shall I lead everyone to their rooms first? I'm sure the journey here may have been tiring."
[/Bg][Bg=black]

While Sasha was busy being nice and cozy and enjoying snacks with the ladies, all Alys received was a door slamming in her face. Her fists clenched into little balls as if to keep a rein on her rage. The nerve of that bastard prince was strong. Too strong. If she were in the position to do so she would definitely give him plenty of smacks upside the head. How childish did one have to be to slam doors in the faces of others? With a pouting face, she hid around some well maintained rose bushes and waited for movement. She hadn't heard the king answer her and was unsure if he was even in the building but it was her duty to figure it out.

Not long after, Damien stepped out of the cottage, his mood clearly unwell. Did he get into a fight with his mother again? His mother was a kind woman but one who was clearly ailed by a sickness no one is capable of treating. No matter how healthy her body may have become over the years, her mind would probably continue to descend into possible madness. She had even heard from countless of maids that she has been caught speaking to animals. It was weird and no doubt a big worry for the king. Overall, she had plenty of pity for the King's mistress and chose not to affiliate with her in any way. Popping out of her thoughts, she stuck her tongue out at the bastard's retreating back before gaining the courage to take a quick peek through the cottage window. She was just in time to see the King hold onto his mistress pitifully. The dampness of Adelais's dress clearly pointed out Charlemagne's tears. Needless to say, she was shocked and found it completely inappropriate to remain even a second longer.

In a rush, she left to find her master, her mind reeling with the images over and over. Where was that king that sentenced countless of servants and officials to death? From what she had heard, he wasn't exactly soft or anything. To have seen him in such a state was probably the scariest thing she has ever seen. Recalling the Bastard's face after he exited the cottage, Alys could only blame him for his father's tears. "That idiotic skelpie limmer is so out of line! His parents are so pitiful, I feel sorry for his future bride..." Alys grumbled on and on until she reached the door to the reception hall. Tidying herself up before entering, she naturally approached Sasha and relayed the message in soft whispers audible only to him before standing off to his side, nodding politely to the women in the room as if it was the most casual meeting. Although she was surprised to have found the Queen had already arrived, she wasn't exactly looking forward to the meeting either for personal reasons.

Sasha was surprised at his maid's lack of conduct and sent an apologetic glance to the queen. Alys has always been a little on the brash side. Later on he will definitely have to give her a stern talking to. For now, he had other matters to attend to now that it seemed his father was most likely far from prepared to meet with the queen. He mentally made a note to skip the garden as they strolled. "Alys, you're just in time. Lead the ladies to their rooms. If you could get them a little familiar with the castle along the way, that'd also be a great help." Making no room for her to reject, Sasha assisted Alessa out of her seat and out the door.

"Sorry you had to see that. My maid can be a little overprotective. Is there anywhere you'd like to look around? We're currently setting up the banquet in the ballroom if you want to see it yourself. The theme will lean towards masquerade and the beautiful night sky." Gently leading her around, he made sure to introduce her to any trustworthy servants should she find herself needing anything while he wasn't around and admired paintings with her. Truth be told, he was honestly trying to keep her away from the garden. After hearing of his father's state at such a critical moment, even he couldn't help but feel disappointed. On the other hand, he was also a little curious on how fate had brought the girl he met at the market back before him. However, it wasn't as if he couldn't catch up with Viola later on at the banquet so he focused his attention on the Queen for the time being.

Alys didn't voice any complaints. She kept her composure and smiled to the ladies in waiting and gracefully gestured the way with her hand. "This way to your quarters." Along the way, she pointed out any landmarks that would help them find their way around and gave directions towards the kitchen, and any other useful rooms should the ladies wish to explore. Stopping before the rooms, she opened the door to one of the five bedchambers chosen to room their guests. "We hope the rooms are to your liking. If you need anything I will be standing out here until the banquet begins. You have two hours leisure time before then so don't worry too much. If my assistance isn't to your liking I can either find you someone else or you can just depend on Lady Marielle de Laval." Gesturing to Marielle, she let it be. She'd normally be more chatty and have some girl talk but today was just full of too many surprises and it could be said that she was in a sour mood.

[color= #B0D1F8]Location:​
Sasha~ French Palace: Reception Hall⇝Halls
Alys~ French Palace: Garden⇝Reception Hall⇝ Bedchambers
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] Queen Alessandra @PhantomThief715
Ladies-in-waiting @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~ @Pasi @Kythera
[/Bg][/Color]

a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg

"Perhabs we will." Alessandra says softly with a smile. She sets the now empty plate down. With a delicate hand she picks up her tea once more. Aless glances around the room watching her ladies. They all seemed uncomfortable and what not. She even noticed Sasha staring at Violet a little to long. Jealousy stirred up inside her, Sasha belonged to her and he has since the day he was born. Alessandra gives a dark glare to Violet, it was brief and almost unnoticeable. Her attention was quickly back onto Sasha.

Shortly his maid enters and she gives a polite nod in return. Soon after the woman was requested to show her ladies around. Aless smiles. "Take this time to get to know eachother." She says sweetly before standing. Her hands held lightly in front of her, her back was straight and chin held high. Her sparlking blue hued eyes suddenly hardened "I better not hear word of my ladies fighting among themselves. If I do, I will send you to the dungeon and torcher you myself." She says her usual thick sweet accent growing dangerous and cold. Her expression quickly returns to the soft one it was before. As usual she held a commanding attention grabbing presence.

Once the two had left the room he mentioned an apology about his maid. "Oh. Its fine. How about the Lunar garden?" She suggests. It was the garden the two would often meet in when children. It had many beautiful flowers most of which bloomed at night. This was the castles second garden and no were near the one with the cabin. Though she knew all to well about the cabin. A flash back hit her. She suddenly remembered the confusion on his face when she acted friendly towards him. "You don't remember me do you?" She asks.

Alessandra glanced up at Sasha with a sad and painful gaze. Her eyes then fell to the ground. "As a child I stayed at French court for quite some time. We use to play alot, though with you being sick and what not we would meet in the Lunar Garden at night. I remember you showing me the flowers as the bloomed at night. I fell in love with the sight of it. Ever since then you'd call me Moonflower. I also gave you the nickname Sasha." Aless explains hoping to jog his memeber unsure if it actually did. She let's out a soft sigh. "Never pegged you as the type to forget me. But being a Prince trying to prove himself takes a lot of engery. Besides what kind of royal needs cherished memories let alone childhood once at that."

Interactions:
Ladies-in-waiting @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~ @Pasi @Kythera @Iceydaze

Damien

adbb2f9351e034fd481a3718eec3d429.jpg
Damien got in after the maid and slipped her on his lap. He kissed her in the cheek and then lips. His hands roaming her body gently the warm water rocked with there motions. When they finished he told her to get out. Sinking into the warm water he sighed his body was saying stay, his mind was saying to obey his father's commands. Conflicted he glared at the wall and sat stewing and brooding. Why him, his father didn't wish to adjust his title. He had the power, hell even a duke be better than the bastard son of the king. He hated the title and be called such however he never showed his distaste for the title in front of others. He embraced it and challenged those that thought less of him. He often wound up making them apologize for being rude and stupid.

Finally after a long sullen silence he washed his body and hair before stepping out and drying. A new maid came to help him dress, he waved her off. " I don't need your help dressing. Now if it was undressing and your mouth around me I say go for it, but seeing as I rather not and short on time, and your timid as a mouse it wouldn't work out. Do yourself a favor take this and get out while you can, the court life isn't for shy woman. You will be eaten alive here." He told her and handed her a leather bag. "Don't worry I will make sure it is known you were relieved of your duties. Just go I am trying to save you agony." He told her. She bowed her head to him and slipped the bag back into his possession holding his hands and closing them around the leather tightly. "Thank you, but not just here for the servitude I was told I could be paired with a Lord and raise my family stature."She said. "Of course you did. Alright fair enough don't say I couldn't warn you."He said and watched her hands slip from around his. "What do they tell you about me?"He asked before she left. "That your arrogant, confidant, an ass, Protective, a loyal night, and good with the ladies." She said. He nods and looks at her. "Trust me I am not a ass just act like one. I am protecting everyone but myself. Everyone else needs protecting even the young Queen she is naive and will wind up trusting the wrong person."He muttered as he fixed his clothing. Fixing what he was wearing for the final time, Damien walked for the bedroom door and nods for the girl to go. Closing his door he stepped out and locked it behind him.

He hated anyone trying to go into his room or go through his things. He started his descent down the stairs and stopped walking when he heard voices moving from the Grand hall. He paused behind a pillar and watched the Ladies in waiting to the Queen leave. He saw the Queen go the other way. He let out a soft sigh and walked along the hall after the Ladies in waiting, he wanted to see who his choices were. He made his way around and leaned on the wall as he watched Sasha's servant the girl who had spoken at the cabin. She probably stupidly stuck around and saw something she shouldn't have and told his brother. He threaten her to keep her mouth shut later. This wasn't just for her it would be to protect everyone involved especially his mother.

"Or you could rely on a male who knows this place backwards and forwards."He said speaking up after the servant spoke. He gave her a look to say we need to talk. Pushing off the wall he walked out of the shadows He walked over and smirked as he looked at each lady's. He nods his head respectfully to the woman. He kissed each lady's hand. He leaves Aralia for last "Welcome back Miss Aralia Good to see you again."He said. He turned to the others, "Please come bug me if you need or want anything Lord Damien or Damien if you want to be more intimate with me."He said.

Interactions: Ladys in waiting @Pasi @Kythera @DANAsaur
Sasgas Servant @Iceydaze
Mention: Sasha and Aless @Iceydaze and @PhantomThief715

• Haha
Reactions: PhantomThief715

aC7YYG7.gif

"You don't remember me do you?"

The question hit him like a ton of bricks causing him to nearly trip midstep. Stunned to a stop, sasha then turned to carefully assess Alessa, looking much like a deer caught by surprise. He even thought over her explanation several times more as if it'd jog some sort of repressed memory. Unfortunately it didn't. Had he really met her before? He couldn't even recall where his nickname had spawned from and truly never cared but her saddened gaze was in no way fake. It was so genuine, he felt a pang of guilt in his chest and wanted nothing more than to return her smile. While he could lie and take advantage of the servants who had been around at that time to gather any nessasary information, that was much more trouble than it was worth.

"That would certainly explain a lot." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and stared down at the ground, suddenly finding himself unable to meet her gaze. "Truth be told, even if I did remember you, it'd be no different. Much like the seasons, people are ever changing. I'm not the same Sasha as I was back then and I refuse to return to those times."

Sasha wasn't one to make excuses. He had long forgotten those memories along with whether they were of value or not and buried them with his goal. A prince needed to be steadfast and honest. If he were flimsy here, he would be failing not only himself, but her as well. After strengthening his resolve, he faced her head on, his steady gazed fixed on her own.

From what he could see so far, she was fair in not only looks but in temperament as well. Based on her treatment of him and having missed her brief interaction with Viola, he assumed she was a kind woman with a gentle temperament. However, he could tell she was stern as well based on how well behaved her ladies were. To top it all off, she had a natural beauty about her. From the way she moved to her manner of speaking, every bit of it was full of a confidence bordering arrogance that left one sighing in admiration. Sasha suddenly couldn't help but feel like this engagement was more in his favor than hers. He'd get the perfect woman and she'd get a sickly prince with little to no name for himself. Wasn't this a little unfair?

"If you wish to turn back from this engagement, now would be the time." He offered her a way out with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, every word tinged with frost. Sasha wasn't used to treating women any different than he'd treat anyone else, the only exceptions being Viola and Alys. Alys was around so often, it was impossible to keep her at a distance. When he met Viola, she didn't even know he was a prince so there was no need to hide. However, when it came to the young queen who was arranged for him, he felt it was more business than anything.

Sasha had admired his father for the longest time and had seen firsthand how easily feelings could corrupt someone. So long as he had the choice, Sasha wasn't inclined to love this person no matter how wonderful she may be. Combined with his unwillingness to use her, he decided to make his stance clear to avoid any complications that may arise in the future. "However, If you choose to remain by my side, I will be frank with you. I cannot promise to love you. However, I can ensure you'll be cared for properly. Should we marry, everything that is mine shall naturally be yours... within reason. If you choose to leave, I'll naturally take the fall. As much as our countries could benefit from our alliance, it isn't as if there aren't any other options." Taking a serious approach, Sasha didn't stop to consider that his icey manner of speaking probably wasn't the best way to express his concern for her. Nor did he think that he may be digging a hole for himself. He honestly just wanted to make some points clear to keep her from getting harmed before it was too late.

Meanwhile, Alys was busy trying to focus on the task at hand and kept her expression serious as if Damien wasn't a bother. However, she could not hide the contempt in her stern gaze when it landed on him. He was nothing but an overgrown child. Alys had heard of his various activities from hopeful maids and couldn't help but find the man repulsive. Annoyed, she ignored his signals and stubbornly remained in place. "Lord Damien indeed knows these palace walls very well, too well even. If you choose to follow him, take great care when it comes to your reputation. The walls have ears and I doubt your queen would want her good name smeared along with yours."

Perhaps she had been hanging around Sasha a little too much recently but Alys wasn't one to mince words either. While she didn't give a damn about the Italian Queen's reputation or even for the ladies themselves, if they were to misbehave, eventually Sasha's rep would be tainted as well. Hopefully the ladies here knew better than to fall for this bastard's charm. Seeing him flirt with the ladies filled her with an inexplicable sense of unease. For some reason she felt as if this Queen's arrival wasn't as good an omen as many predicted it would be. Instead, she felt as if it was more of a trigger. Whatever was triggered, however, was far beyond her comprehension.

Sasha~ French Palace: Halls leading to the Lunar Garden
Alys~ French Palace: Bedchambers
Role: French Prince
Interactions: Queen Alessandra @PhantomThief715
Ladies-in-waiting
@DANAsaur
@~Dark Disney~
@Pasi
@Kythera